Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum Written Updates & Daily Discussions Thread # 27 - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Wrong post. Sorry

Edited by columbia - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: YHCstan

StarPlus has different expectations of TRP depending upon time slot. Shows like YHM and Nazar air at late night slot and their TRPs were good according to their slots. That is why those shows are still running. YHM got a spin off (since show reached a logical end) and Nazar is getting a second season.

On the other hand, KHKT is prime time property. When the show just before KHKT and just after it are getting 2.3ish TRP, of course theyโ€™d expect KHKT to get similar TRPs if not to the extent of KKB. 

Currently YJHJK gets 2.3 at 8:30, KHKT 1.8 at 9 and YRKKH 2.5 at 9:30 

Clearly they can do better at 9pm. 
About content, just like every other ITV show, KHKT started with a lot of promise but alas it has gone down the drain for TRP sake. 
Letโ€™s see if StarPlus gives one last chance. Anyway they have ruined the show. They can bring a lot more drama and stay afloat if ratings increase. 

And guys, StarPlus will care to hoots about your calls, emails and trends. TRP is the only thing it understands. So unless the ratings increase in the coming weeks, it will not change its decision 

Word! End of the day what are fans really fighting  for? What is the point of extension if they are going to show the same shit they showed for moths together until now. I do hope the makers realize that the fandom has worked really hard for an extension something somewhere even we know the makers probably donโ€™t deserve, but I do hope star provides it for sake of the fandom and the makers actually give the fandoms a well written show at least for that extension. Thatโ€™s the least the fandom deserves after all the fight they are putting in. 

PS I also want to say that I have seen this fandom craze during IPKKND which really really backfired on the actors of the show badly... the channel refused to work with the ML for some time and the maker refused to work with the FL later, just be very very careful what you wish for. 

Shanayass thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I might rant a little long! But this post is not specicically for a single person..but for everyone in general and i do not intend to hurt anyone! Its just that i knoe some fa ts, came to k ow about some facts  have some feelings bottled up and want to clarify some things too!

I am sorry to everyone in advance...if u felt hurt or offended!

During IPKKND (because i read it here) the craze was huge i agree...but that fandom went dirty after a point!! A friemd of mine was a big fan of that show and was even  part of everything going!! Those ppl went really dirty, personal and abusive! (Not everyone though but majiority did) andaybe those were the ppl who got noticed by the channel! And channel actually never regused to work with barun...it was a rumour..a very strong one! And yess i heard about the prblms between gul and sanaya...but have no idea about the reasons and all!

Here...in this fd..ppl r bieng respectful towards the channel and makers! So that possibility kind of don't exists!

Plus star has given extension to ao many shows after they decided yo pull the plug off! Majorly after huge trends! Ishqbaaz, naamkaran, nazar, jinn (idk..y), navya and so many other shows were to be scrapped..but got extended at the last stage! So it can happen now too!!!

Plus so many news has been out recently about how this leap could have sorted the story...if not back to the best phase..we could have atleast had a better plot and an unreashed ending in the way makers wanted! 

This has come as a huge blow to the team and fandom!! I know everyone has a opinion of their own and even has the right to openly put it forward! U must be knowing..that ppl someyimes get attracted to fiction in a very strong way! And right now everyone is hurt! So lets be a little compassionate towards them! If not support thenets not queation that y? For what? And all! It is looking insensitive in my opinion!

They r attached to the show and wanna fight for it! Atleast later they won't regret that maybe if we would have yried tgings would have sorted!! If u r not attracted then pls avoid this convo! U can sit and criticise a plot or story of u don't like it! But what is actually bieng said (even without the intention of hurting) is actually hurting many ppl! 

Fd wouldn't have gone this crazy if the ending wasn't abrupt because the story could have still be rectified to a greater extent! even sanjeevini is going off air but ppl r not going crazy because waha par there was not even 1% chance of sustaining the story plus they knew this was coming!! And more than the story or whatever i am personally feeling extremely bad for the ppl who earned their bread and butter tgrough the show!! Karan and dipika might get work soon...but there r other actors too and there r ppl who work behind the camera too!!!! 

And just to inform u guys (if not known) that the cast and producers r in a shock too! That is so clearly evident! All of them have completely vanished from social media! Coming and only liking posts and tweets that requests for extension! The cast that otherwise posted so many pics together has been npt doing that! Plus actors who r in small roles like tulsi, vimmi, or dr. Dimpy replied to fans saying they desperately want tje show to be saved!! 

Idk how many of u would believe...but this news is from a very very reliable source who gives us all the info! That when the news broke out on the sets karan was in tears...left everything and stayed back at sets for whole night!! And he was the one to call dipika who was on a valentine's date with her husband..as she immediately came on the set leaving her dinner! This might not be anything for many ppl but for some including me this is heartbreaking!! And this is actully one of the reason we want to fight too! (For those who asked the reason) 

I have a lot to say actually but would like to keep it till here only!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

P.S.- on a lighter note sandiip is in for a double shock! First this and secondly his not so fav shukla won big boss!! The man was literally in a shock! He has been openly saying about this year's bb bieng biassed and everything but did not tweeted a single tweet when shukla won! Many celebrities expressed their disappointment too!! But he has been mum from the last 2 days!!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanayass

I might rant a little long! But this post is not specicically for a single person..but for everyone in general and i do not intend to hurt anyone! Its just that i knoe some fa ts, came to k ow about some facts  have some feelings bottled up and want to clarify some things too!

During IPKKND (because i read it here) the craze was huge i agree...but that fandom went dirty after a point!! A friemd of mine was a big fan of that show and was even  part of everything going!! Those ppl went really dirty, personal and abusive! (Not everyone though but majiority did) andaybe those were the ppl who got noticed by the channel! And channel actually never regused to work with barun...it was a rumour..a very strong one! And yess i heard about the prblms between gul and sanaya...but have no idea about the reasons and all!

Here...in this fd..ppl r bieng respectful towards the channel and makers! So that possibility kind of don't exists!

Plus star has given extension to ao many shows after they decided yo pull the plug off! Majorly after huge trends! Ishqbaaz, naamkaran, nazar, jinn (idk..y), navya and so many other shows were to be scrapped..but got extended at the last stage! So it can happen now too!!!

Plus so many news has been out recently about how this leap could have sorted the story...if not back to the best phase..we could have atleast had a better plot and an unreashed ending in the way makers wanted! 

This has come as a huge blow to the team and fandom!! I know everyone has a opinion of their own and even has the right to openly put it forward! U must be knowing..that ppl someyimes get attracted to fiction in a very strong way! And right now everyone is hurt! So lets be a little compassionate towards them! If not support thenets not queation that y? For what? And all! It is looking insensitive in my opinion!

They r attached to the show and wanna fight for it! Atleast later they won't regret that maybe if we would have yried tgings would have sorted!! If u r not attracted then pls avoid this convo! U can sit and criticise a plot or story of u don't like it! But what is actually bieng said (even without the intention of hurting) is actually hurting many ppl! 

Fd wouldn't have gone this crazy if the ending wasn't abrupt because the story could have still be rectified to a greater extent! even sanjeevini is going off air but ppl r not going crazy because waha par there was not even 1% chance of sustaining the story plus they knew this was coming!! And more than the story or whatever i am personally feeling extremely bad for the ppl who earned their bread and butter tgrough the show!! Karan and dipika might get work soon...but there r other actors too and there r ppl who work behind the camera too!!!! 

And just to inform u guys (if not known) that the cast and producers r in a shock too! That is so clearly evident! All of them have completely vanished from social media! Coming and only liking posts and tweets that requests for extension! The cast that otherwise posted so many pics together has been npt doing that! Plus actors who r in small roles like tulsi, vimmi, or dr. Dimpy replied to fans saying they desperately want tje show to be saved!! 

Idk how many of u would believe...but this news is from a very very reliable source who gives us all the info! That when the news broke out on the sets karan was in tears...left everything and stayed back at sets for whole night!! And he was the one to call dipika who was on a valentine's date with her husband..as she immediately came on the set leaving her dinner! This might not be anything for many ppl but for some including me this is heartbreaking!! And this is actully one of the reason we want to fight too! (For those who asked the reason) 

I have a lot to say actually but would like to keep it till here only!!!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

P.S.- on a lighter note sandiip is in for a double shock! First this and secondly his not so fav shukla won big boss!! The man was literally in a shock! He has been openly saying about this year's bb bieng biassed and everything but did not tweeted a single tweet when shukla won! Many celebrities expressed their disappointment too!! But he has been mum from the last 2 days!!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

I totally get what you are saying, I do. I in fact want to say which I have said already that I do hope the channel does give the extension becos of the hard work the fandom is putting into it, but at the end of the day, I also want makers especially Sickand to treasure the extension when he gets it and not make a mockery out of it. Fandoms fight for their shows and channels oblige but makers still continue to churn rubbish...this is something we must remember always...when we ask for something, when we know we may have the power, we must ask on our terms too. That day may not be today, but it will come. 

When I said what are fans fighting for? Itโ€™s more like a rhetorical question that yes we know the fight is for supporting the actors and the show, but we should be very careful becos end of the day the emotions are high and itโ€™s possible that someone takes advantage of such emotions and actually it escalates very quickly, I sincerely hope none of that happens here, but I have seen it start with the notion that it wonโ€™t happen and it becomes awful, so much that it affects the actors in the show. I used to intern at Star one - I know exactly what happened during IPKKD phase from the channel perspective but thatโ€™s not important now, what is important is itโ€™s not about logic or emotion, itโ€™s about knowing what you want and what you are asking for...end of the day, even in an emotional fight, you have to use logic to know what you are fighting for. 

your PS was actually funny..thanks for the lighter note. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=Shanayass]

[/QUOTE]

This is really sad

Edited by majoni03 - 4 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

The beginning of the show when they tried to show the hurdles of a TV actress? Yes it was unique. But after the Mhatre track? It was like any other soap filled with typical vamps and villains.

Exactly .nothing is unique in this show right now 

Marriage OTT kidnap drama

no logic  separation

no logic prenup 

ML calling FL a sxlut ..though faking it j can't digest this 

Yesterday episode he said actresses will do anything for money 

FL mahaan 

Ready to sacrifice career for FIL 

A vamp with no logic what ever 

Pace maker remote hacking which is a joke on medical field 

All ML family calling FL a sxlut 

Every thing shown in other soaps already 

Fandom is in denial regarding uniqueness of show 

Let them be 

Bug I sincerely feel for fandom emotions .for sake of fans let this show get extension 

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

I totally get what you are saying, I do. I in fact want to say which I have said already that I do hope the channel does give the extension becos of the hard work the fandom is putting into it, but at the end of the day, I also want makers especially Sickand to treasure the extension when he gets it and not make a mockery out of it. Fandoms fight for their shows and channels oblige but makers still continue to churn rubbish...this is something we must remember always...when we ask for something, when we know we may have the power, we must ask on our terms too. That day may not be today, but it will come. 

When I said what are fans fighting for? Itโ€™s more like a rhetorical question that yes we know the fight is for supporting the actors and the show, but we should be very careful becos end of the day the emotions are high and itโ€™s possible that someone takes advantage of such emotions and actually it escalates very quickly, I sincerely hope none of that happens here, but I have seen it start with the notion that it wonโ€™t happen and it becomes awful, so much that it affects the actors in the show. I used to intern at Star one - I know exactly what happened during IPKKD phase from the channel perspective but thatโ€™s not important now, what is important is itโ€™s not about logic or emotion, itโ€™s about knowing what you want and what you are asking for...end of the day, even in an emotional fight, you have to use logic to know what you are fighting for. 

your PS was actually funny..thanks for the lighter note. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Hope sikand does not put rubbish of at all if he gets extension 

That ML blaming FL cheap way should end asap 

Though it's fake it's so sickening to the core 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshRaian

All shows show crap only for the sake of TRP. No PHโ€™s intention is to keep repeating the same shit with different actors. But if that is what is working, they donโ€™t have a choice but to follow suit to survive.

Same has happened with KHKT. So I donโ€™t believe in simply saying that this show is better than other shows while it is simply not true. 

About the show regaining its lost flavour, is that even possible? 
How will they redeem characters like Veena, Rohan, Tanya, Akash, Deepa and Pari?! 
For all the crore wala love talks that Veena made, look at her now! 
Women are like doormats here. Both Tanya and Veena donโ€™t mind their husbands having affairs because it is always the mistake of the other woman and not their husband. They innocent husbands were seduced by gold diggers like Pari. 
Veena and Sippy canโ€™t see that Rohan is equally at fault in the EMA. For a show that is supposed to be different, such a treatment to EMA is not accepted. 
Even in Sandiipโ€™s YHM, Adi had an EMA with another women. There people blamed both of them. Ishita went to the extreme of killing Adi. 
And here, they are showing that wives should always forgive their husbands. 
Is this right? 

Actually this show has become more regressive than YhM .women blaming other women only for ema 

Hero calling heroine s sxlut ..actress are sxluts even though he is faking it is disgusting 

And a woman when divorced will become a pauper bcos she can't manage her finances ..hell what are they trying to showv

This show is regressive .they have made it in to one 

I thought after leap FL would become more strong and more successful 

Nimaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

THREAD CLOSED

NO MORE DISCUSSIONS ON EPISODES 

THANK YOU