Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viddhi01

Let's come back to the baristar era or the moderator will surely transfer us to either Maya or Mj ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤£

Maya chalegi Mj nako

But yes we dont have a Mod till now

Chalo 2020 se 1902😆

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode 3

Scene1

The first scene were Binoy and Trilochan are fighting as to who has more right on Anirudh shows that the conflict of the brothers lies in the contradictory views of eachother. Both want Anirudh to prosper but in a different way. One wants him to work under the British and other though doesnt want him to worl under British but wants him to work under traditions and orthodoxy norms which exist in the society. Both are way too contradictory in their ways. But yet so similar.

Scene 2

Bondita's mother knows that she can never go with her so gives her the idol of the Goddess. She tells her to always pray to her when she feels lonely as Goddess is the mother to everyone. But Bondita gives the idol to Sampoorna and says she has a mother in her in laws house. Then Bondita also suggests her Mami to go with Sampoorna to which her Mami taunts her for having no father. This shows how people saw children who didnt have their father.But even then it didnt break Bondita's resolve.

Scene 3 

Anirudh is shocked to see even his younger siblings have and orthodox mind. Even they arent saved from this evils of the society. He questions the people around and asks them about how narrow can be their thinking. He berates them to have become divided which has given the foreigners a key to rule over. Here we get to know how much ever different the twin brothers are they still have the backward mind of casteism. And this is when Anirudh takes the first step towards the change in society by drinking the water which his family regards as impure. The way he got drenched in the so called impure water shows that its not only internally but also externally as well. 

Scene 4

I am impressed at Bondhita's intelligence. How tactfully she reasoned her Mami. The way she made her accept the decision of taking Sampoorna and her to the goldsmith is amazing. And her Mami didnt even think anything suspicious makes it even more amazing

Scene5 

I aint sorry towards Mini as she hasnt seen the struggles of the life so I dot mind her being hurt.I see Sameer isnt an confident man. He is scared and is restricted with the shackles of the society. It does make me feel bad but if he cant get up for himself its his fault. 

Scene6

Bondita with Mami and Sampoorna are in the goldsmith's shop. Her disinterest in the necklaces and all show that she isnt like the one to like materialistic things. She likes it simple. And her impatience to get her answers of her letter shows that her heart is in the right direction. The way she eagerly went to ask for her letter not fearing the reaction of her Mami and Sampoorna being the sweet sister agreed and tried covering up for her shows how she is a great sister. And then when Mami gets to know about Bondita writing a letter to her husband and her berating the girl for her step though would have scared any girl but Bondita doesnt faze. When Sampoorna asked her to apologize she refused and said she only wants the answers to her letter which shows her determination towards her wants

Scecne 7

The way Mini took the letters it shows that she thinks she can do anything with Ani's things and he wont mind gets under my skin. The way she is intruding his privacy. And hoe jealous she felt for the girl whom

Updating the last three lines