Barrister Babu

Alexia's Analysis Corner|Episode 3 on Pg 5|

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hola people 

As we know this show has a lot of potential and a great plot over the breaking of orthodox traditions and mindsets of the traditional orthodox people of that era

And a great plot means a perfect opportunity to be able to analyse its story part by part {here episode by episode}

And also how can we forget we also need to start forum activity so whats better than analyzing the episodes.

Before any thing starts, I would like to mention there maybe a bit symbolism in a way. I dont want any bashing regarding anything. I agree I dont want to hurt anyone's sentiments religiously so beforehand I am warning there maybe a symbolism related to mythical persona and I will try my level best not to hurt anyone's sentiments.

But still if you have any issues please dont make this a war zone. Just PM me your views and I will look into it.

I hope I am clear if not you can always PM me

-Alexia

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amphitrite thumbnail

At the very first we are introduced to the restless and very curious Bondita. She is just like any other child at her age. Curious and innocent who doesnt understand the restrictions of the orthodox society of that era. But even in her innocence and naivety there lay a maturity. A maturity which hasnt realized till now. Her questions which question the norms of the society back then makes the people speechless. The way she cares about her mother feeling the pain of how deprived she is makes Bondita more mature than anyone at her age. She doesnt stop even when she is rebuked which shows her passion to know the answers to her questions. Her beliefs are high which have been guided by her father who had told her that every question has an answer. She is on the quest to find her answers. The way for her more than getting scoldings and rebuke it matters that her mother is with her. She doesnt mind fighting to keep her mother with her. Her depth of love for her mother is overwhelming. The way she refuses marriage thing even at the cost of her favourite dish shows that for her her mother is what her heart truly desires.

Then comes Sampoorna ;Bondita's elder sister. She is a typical soft spoken and timid one in her nature. She accepts the norms of the society without asking the reason of their existence. She believes that her sister is naive to ask such questions. Though she is timid but it doesnt make refuse to help Bondita whenever she wants help. She is always there for her and will take scoldings for her. She to me sounds like a perfect sister.

Then Bondita's mother is introduced. Being a widow she has lost her voice somewhere and doesnt know how to voice out her opinions and views. The society' harshness has made her go soft. But even though she has stopped voicing out her freedom and happiness she wants her daughter to be happy and safe. Even though she is restricted by the society deep down she doesnt want her daughter to feel like that. She thinks that living by the rules of this world is the only way of being tension free

And the next comes Bondita's Massi. She is those typical females who believe that this a patriarchal society and its should be led like this. As per her the girl doesnt have a voice. She sounds like a woman with greediness. She hates how Bondita's questions start pointing out finger at the societal norms and she is speechless. There isnt any care or liking towards Bondita and her mother. She feels they are a burden to them.

Then comes Bondita's Mausa who is more dangerous than his wife. He is one of those people who sugar coats his wishes so that the person on front of him believes he is saying for the well being. He is manipulative with his soft but calculating words. He easily traps his innocent sister in his words. 

Then last but never the least is our main lead Anirudh. He is an epitome of perfection in his friend's eyes. A perfect dancer who is an gold medalist in academics. He is already in love with someone who is in India. His love for her is deep and pure and this lover boy attitude of his is admire y his friend. Though he is a man who is born and brought up in the era which was male dominated he respects woman a lot. This is why he stood up when he saw a man forcing a woman. But he was still a bit aloof about the evils which happens in his motherland. And when the man insulted him it opened his eyes on how evil are the practices happening in India. He is shown the bigger picture of the society's evil crimes which make him feel as id her doesnt know anything yet. This is why he comes back. But on returning home he gets to know how the superstitions have restricted his country from developing. He dismisses these signs of evil as  the stupidity of the people and gets detemined to bring change in his motherland. 

A/N: Hola Mis Amigos. There at times when you will not agree with my perceptions. I do understand that. No two people can always think same. But I will be glad if you take my analysis without any offence and with respect and I will also do the same. If you have any contradictions with any of my views kindly dont post those here as it may create issues but yes you can always PM your views to me. I will make you understand why I feel like this

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago
ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Alexandria🤗I found you here

🤗

Would love to analyse this interesting plot along with you🤗

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ilazyair

Alexandria🤗I found you here

🤗

Would love to analyse this interesting plot along with you🤗

Behena tumhe dekhkar hum bade khush hue

I am going to give the analysis tomorrow as I am busy at moment

Par I must say this show is really good

Amphitrite thumbnail

Hello 

I am stupid becoz I still dont know your name

I will analyze all the three episodes tomorrow with a touch of something mythic

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This content was originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Hello 

I am stupid becoz I still dont know your name

I will analyze all the three episodes tomorrow with a touch of something mythic

Adhya hi 

Amphitrite thumbnail
Amphitrite thumbnail

Hello Fatema dear🤗

KrishnaSourav thumbnail

Hi,I am Rakhi, will like to read ur analysis ...

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, I'm Guneet. Love your initative here. ðŸ¤—