Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

i think post separation ,jis bhi family ko introduce karenge ,jahan bhi roshni rahegi woh uske parents se related hi honge .

Kyunki ye mu clear karne ke baad they will show one more mu ๐Ÿคฃ that junaid ruined roshni 's family n her childhood๐Ÿ˜†

Tab roshni will start to hate aman and co and again struggle in reunion ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ that means dilli abhi Babut dooor hain and by the way can we expect a short leap?

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: favjassi

Tab roshni will start to hate aman and co and again struggle in reunion ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ that means dilli abhi Babut dooor hain and by the way can we expect a short leap?

yes ,few months leap will be there .

As chotu is important part of show toh 2-3 years ka leap nhi ho sakta ,n im glad for that as there wont be kid drama .

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

yes ,few months leap will be there .

As chotu is important part of show toh 2-3 years ka leap nhi ho sakta ,n im glad for that as there wont be kid drama .

Good leap is needed and if it happens thatโ€™s good. I am also happy that baby is gone. My personal opinion is I donโ€™t like shows where there are babies but I do get sometimes it is needed but this poor kid cried a lot. Chalo itโ€™s good she gets to rest too. 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I understand but even if she comes to save Parveen and stay in same frame our roshni have a good habit of begging and running behind khan baba which irritated us previously in aliya track thatโ€™s my fear Bcz she never had a clarity like others

yes ,roshni should not beg before kb this time.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Roshni being ayana has the heart of an angel.so she may get angry with aman but there wont be any hatred