Ayaana will cure Parveen yet again! 🤔 - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vibha28

Me too get out of this town.

Yes the hit and miss will happen typically ITV. I don’t mind that if that means roshni is not back in JM. He called a lot of names last times so this time staying away is best.

Good they can stretch as much as they want I won’t complain but this time do it well.

main toh chahti hun separation track brings them so much trps ki mu 3 months se pehle clear hi na ho ,

Clear hone ke baad she can forgive aman but should refuse to comeback in his life .

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn

main toh chahti hun separation track brings them so much trps ki mu 3 months se pehle clear hi na ho ,

Clear hone ke baad she can forgive aman but should refuse to comeback in his life .

Haan I agree after everything is cleared forgive him as that’s her fitrat but no coming back.

She has the opportunity now to prove that she means business when she talks about self respect. They can unite in the end don’t mind but no more going back and going khan baba khan baba cute eyes.

I cant believe how badly they executed this alia track. What were they even thinking ? What was their plan.. I am sure they know it failed big time..  so alia is gone for good.. else they wouldnt have packed up that baby if she was still in the show..  but what was her motive with that curse and killing her snake and giving up her powers for some baddua? As if aman had betrayed her.. 

Such careless introduction of the character without thinking through and ruined the show and now exit like this.. 

Parveen is not normally injured in any accident or got attacked by a normal person.

Haiwaana used her magical powers to kill her .

So ,no doctor can cure her completely.

Who knows Tabeezi again find out that only ayaana can cure parveen completely .only ayaana's positive touch can nullify haiwaana's black magic😂🙈.

P.s. this is just my guess ,there is no spoiler or anything of that sort .

I think that im very excited to see post separation episodes that's y creating scenarios abt situation in which roshan can meet

Hey if this happens and again roshni comes to JM for ammi sake now not only cv’s, roshni but we viewers will be proved as dump dumpiest things on this whole planet once again .

As some body said in the above post if roshni comes to save Parveen then again hate and fighting relation will start with silly fights and stuppid arguments doesn’t make any sense and no point of roshnis self ✊ respect 

I deffinetly need roshan reunion but not like this aman should truly recognize his mistakes and roshni value and space in his life and earn /win her back

And by the way did they gave up showing roshni true parents bcz roshni sold her evidence to them to pay off the depth now I think cv’s focus on gettin her or showing her real parents to give some relief from that mental asylum JM day to day life after roshni left😡😳🙄😟

Originally posted by favjassi

Hey if this happens and again roshni comes to JM for ammi sake now not only cv’s, roshni but we viewers will be proved as dump dumpiest things on this whole planet once again .

As some body said in the above post if roshni comes to save Parveen then again hate and fighting relation will start with silly fights and stuppid arguments doesn’t make any sense and no point of roshnis self ✊ respect 

I deffinetly need roshan reunion but not like this aman should truly recognize his mistakes and roshni value and space in his life and earn /win her back 

firstly it's assumption only .

Secondly if it actually happens ,it doesn't mean roshan will be back together just because roshni saved parveen .

Last time show was finite they rushed all the tracks.

It wont happen this time .

Roshni can save parveen ,n aman can still hate her for leaving his mom alone that night . Just because now she is saving parveen does not lessen her faults in his eyes  .

( it's just  my assumption)

Originally posted by favjassi

And by the way did they gave up showing roshni true parents bcz roshni sold her evidence to them to pay off the depth now I think cv’s focus on gettin her or showing her real parents to give some relief from that mental asylum JM day to day life after roshni left😡😳🙄😟

i think post separation ,jis bhi family ko introduce karenge ,jahan bhi roshni rahegi woh uske parents se related hi honge .

Kyunki ye mu clear karne ke baad they will show one more mu ðŸ¤£ that junaid ruined roshni 's family n her childhood😆

Secondly if it actually happens ,it doesn't mean roshan will be back together just because roshni saved parveen .

Roshni can save parveen ,n aman can still hate her for leaving his mom alone that night . Just because now she is saving parveen does not lessen her faults in his eyes  .

Or maybe after aman throws her out.. roshni can think back to how she saved her before and herself goss to hospital saves parveen and disappears... maybe later aman will.come to know it was roshni who saved his mom.. adding to more guilt

Originally posted by minu_8

I cant believe how badly they executed this alia track. What were they even thinking ? What was their plan.. I am sure they know it failed big time..  so alia is gone for good.. else they wouldnt have packed up that baby if she was still in the show..  but what was her motive with that curse and killing her snake and giving up her powers for some baddua? As if aman had betrayed her.. 

Such careless introduction of the character without thinking through and ruined the show and now exit like this.. 

I think she will be back ..just temporary exit ..now their main focus on Roshan trust issues i guess ...but defo alia comes back if she wont come how rosh prove herself? Just by saying parveen that wont impact audience much after all alia did so much ..I dont think it happens again like salma cleared mu before for aman right ..So this time i think Aman figure it out r Alia and Kabir may come back but this time may be this time remove kid frm picture so they send him ..And Villains should be there for any story who will be villains ? I dont think they bring new villains again they need to built a track that kill pace of show..I guess she will come back but this time open fight between alia and kabir and Roshan r alia kala jinn and Roshan

I understand but even if she comes to save Parveen and stay in same frame our roshni have a good habit of begging and running behind khan baba which irritated us previously in aliya track that’s my fear Bcz she never had a clarity like others