Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

OK I'm wondering whether this is an actual sequel or it's a new story along similar lines of the first one?

Superhit ..Emotion Drama Fun Humor 

StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This looks good!

That last exchange between Irrfan and Deepak was hilarious...

''Yeh toh woh hai marhaba mauhtarmaa...

Inshaallah boys played well...

Mashaallah...

Main toh khwaja ki deewani hoon''

🤣🤣🤣

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Doesn’t look great, Irrfan looks pretty drained out, Kareena barely there this looks OTT.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I feel bad for saying this because I want to support Irfan but this looks so boring. None of the fun or humor of Hindi Medium. It looks like a melodramatic TV serial. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Gonna be emotional ðŸ˜­. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Trailer was coming fine till they came up with the London thing and thereafter the makers lost the plot. Bitiya character is one annoying selfish brat, it's like I demand and my wishes better be fulfilled. Doesn't she knew her father's income and wealth? What an unreasonable demand. Get a scholarship or earn your way there. 

josh135 thumbnail

Nice but Radhika Madan’s name should come second since she is the lead and had put in more hard work in this film not Kareena Khan

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Was so good! Definitely watching in theatre. Radhika Madan wow she is that tv actress right? She is making some good choices from Patakkha to this. Well done! And Irfan, well he is an all rounder. So happy to see him back. Bebo definitely has cameo but she could have tried harder to atleast do her part well. Some lazy acting. Sadly Saba can’t continue or this would have been complete. Love the music and the vibe. Father’s Day came in advance!

ETA : I can’t believe I missed out on Deepak! Man he stole the entire show and how!! My all time fav <3

Edited by MrsRanveerSingh - 4 years ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Itna melodrama. Reminds me of that fanney Khan.