Roshan's baby girl kainaat 🙄🙃😂🤓

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Alua said in kj monologue 

Aman- roshni ko milane ki koshish kainaat  karegi but hoga nhi because of her curse

P.s. i know she was not referring to roshan's kid by that word kainaat

But mujhe feeling ho rhi hai esa baby is coming tooπŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚

Though i hope it wont happen as that will ruin the lovestory ,it will look like aman n roshni r back because of kidπŸ’”πŸ˜΅

πŸ˜† Problem is now they got separated but they cant meat because of aliya magic but something should be there to connect each other ..So may be pregnancy drama r kid with leap πŸ˜† haha typical soap but i want to see roshan kid too but not this much early ..First i want roshni to do settle independant and aman correct his mistakes.. but if they get back together they cant show trust issues again with Roshan ..So after again they cant separate also and show should end ..so may be this separation for long to extend show then defo preg track coming up πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Roshan_93

πŸ˜† Problem is now they got separated but they cant meat because of aliya magic but something should be there to connect each other ..So may be pregnancy drama r kid with leap πŸ˜† haha typical soap but i want to see roshan kid too but not this much early ..First i want roshni to do settle independant and aman correct his mistakes.. but if they get back together they cant show trust issues again with Roshan ..So after again they cant separate also and show should end ..so may be this separation for long to extend show then defo preg track coming up πŸ˜†

pregnancy is ok but no kid 

They can show her few months pregnant with 2-3 months leap .

Just like geet show 

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn

pregnancy is ok but no kid 

They can show her few months pregnant with 2-3 months leap .

Just like geet show 

Hope so ..i dont want that too as of now ..We didnt even saw proper love story ..chemistry of Roshan got wasted without utilizing properly because of short series they fast forwarded all in love story but same time story how it goes on ITV always depends on TRPs πŸ˜† So hope it goes well and separation track will be good but same time IPL coming n march 29 so TRPs will be low and fall for all shows ..getting 2 trp will be difficult because 8.30 slot ...so makers , channel wil keep that in mind and upcoming tracks depend on that .. same time 8.30 slot all shows competitors have kid πŸ˜† So even makers dont want  to bring kid also they will bring to get trps ..i cant blame them too at the end no one will spend money just like that without any profits n business ..if trps good show get ads they will run show with that..otherwise no producer will spend money just like that ! 

Originally posted by Roshan_93

Hope so ..i dont want that too as of now ..We didnt even saw proper love story ..chemistry of Roshan got wasted without utilizing properly because of short series they fast forwarded all in love story but same time story how it goes on ITV always depends on TRPs πŸ˜† So hope it goes well and separation track will be good but same time IPL coming n march 29 so TRPs will be low and fall for all shows ..getting 2 trp will be difficult because 8.30 slot ...so makers , channel wil keep that in mind and upcoming tracks depend on that .. same time 8.30 slot all shows competitors have kid πŸ˜† So even makers dont want  to bring kid also they will bring to get trps ..i cant blame them too at the end no one will spend money just like that without any profits n business ..if trps good show get ads they will run show with that..otherwise no producer will spend money just like that ! 

@ bold exactly .

But now they hv a chance to show all that in details .

Show with slow pace is getting 2.1-2.3 trps ,which is good for the channel as top show on sp is getting only 2.5 n rest below 2 trp shows 

I dont want them to unite roshan so soon , they can clear the misunderstanding between them within 2 months but dont reunite them .

After misunderstanding got cleared ,they should take time to be together again.

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn

@ bold exactly .

But now they hv a chance to show all that in details .

Show with slow pace is getting 2.1-2.3 trps ,which is good for the channel as top show on sp is getting only 2.5 n rest below 2 trp shows 

I dont want them to unite roshan so soon , they can clear the misunderstanding between them within 2 months but dont reunite them .

After misunderstanding got cleared ,they should take time to be together again.

Hope so trps will be constant but 8.30 slot is most competitive and Tarak is 4yr old show always slot leader until kullfi came and even kullfi days tarak always get 2.5 trps ..So beating tarak is difficult can do for short period ... And this slot raabta geeting 2 thats why getting more than 3 trp impossible for slot ..Because always if two shows get max trps 2.5  they cant get 3...plus now colors new show coming if it gets 2 plus again difficult for yjhjk because tarak is old show had fixed audience and rabta on zee old show too and only yjhjk new show audience not fixed because trps always jumping and decreasing is best example our show ...constant people giving is 2.1 thats fixed above this are jumping audience if they like they watch r move to other show! This knows to makers so they change decision acc to that 

Even i want n separtion track  Roshni should be strict not melt after MU cleared ..She should show Aman she too hav feelings and she will get hurt too when he misunderstand her even though she wont show to him and she forgive doesnt mean he wont respect her feelings take ger granted ..i just want this kind of Roshni 2.0 kind of who is bold , mature and giving back to Aman infront of him but inside she have all feelings for aman and her love still there for him but not showing him(if she forgot her love fully it will be out her character so i dont want too harsh to because by birth she is kind hearted wont suit much ) ..i want clear, ambitious Roshni not emotional , confused one this time and she should respect herself and love herself first then only aman start respects her and knows her value!

I THINK HE WILL SAY I DON'T KNOW KISKA BABY HAI YE WO BOL SAKTA HAI. AND AB TAK TO SEPRATION HI DEKHA HAI, LOVE STORY TO THEEK SE DEKHI HI NAHEE ABHEE TAK. BUT I AM SURE AMAN WILL MOST REGREAT THIS TIME.

Edited by usha786123 - 4 years ago