Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

A Twist in the Tale

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today after a long time I was happy to see KHKT...obviously the questions have not ended like why can’t Naren in some way tell the truth (but either he is completely paralysed or threatened by Nishi)...how did Rohit not find out what is up with Sonakshi in 4 months when he was so concerned...how did Rohan become so good ...how is Pari’s motherhood hidden from everyone...how did KHKT’s producer turn vamp as she was Sonakshi’s best friend...how Sumit did not try to keep in touch with Sonakshi and many moreeeeee..

But having said that I also felt that producers kind of realised that the show has been ruined and this might be like KHKT part 2...which is starting from scratch ...I like the new storyline start but hoping it goes the right way....right now Sonakshi is 0 and is starting from here again ...am hoping they show her journey from 0 to hero (ine) ...we missed it last time ...and hoping she is able to discover herself and attain success...also I am hoping she does it on her own with no help from Rohit...later on realisation that he did and being thankful and bla bla is not required...let her get complete credit of her success and let her path be her’s alone....she attained this earlier on her own..makers if someone is reading this hopefully...do not crucify Sonakshi this time ...we want to see a strong independent and all on her own Sonakshi who is very much capable of going to the top without any help....she is a good actress as shown earlier so let her power be her acting ....bad phase does touch lives of actors but if they are good they do bounce back ....just one opportunity is required which she has to get on her own not thru someone .......

The start all over again is good as I don’t wish to connect it with old KHKt and it’s flaws...hope no Mahesh returns and hope no negative agendas and hateful dramas this time ....other characters stay away ....a different story and different treatment 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What I didn't get is if the builder ran away with the money why did sonakshi's mom get arrested?? 😆 I didn't think that was explained. 

Originally posted by: HoneY_BeE

What I didn't get is if the builder ran away with the money why did sonakshi's mom get arrested?? 😆 I didn't think that was explained. 

Lot of old stuff to be still explained ...ye queue me hain 😂😂

But think they will clarify that as 4 months Rohit Soya tha na..he will now try understanding ...😀😀

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Reshmi, I also want Sona to rise again with her own talent and strength. But I think makers will show that Rohit helps her indirectly and this way they will redeem Rohit character. But I am not liking this.

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Lot of old stuff to be still explained ...ye queue me hain 😂😂

But think they will clarify that as 4 months Rohit Soya tha na..he will now try understanding ...😀😀

Infact Netraji’s behaviour was also confusing today ...I understand she might have helped Sonakshi hence does not want to help her but her tone was not convincing ....they could have shown her politely telling Sonakshi the same...she was shown to be decent earlier...plus the show working with both leads replaced in just 4 months is bit confusing but then looking at past ye Sab ignore karna padega 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

That is a mystery. I never knew poor innocent investors are arrested when it's the builder who has done the scam 😆 Shouldn't they be going after the builder? ITV operates in a parallel world of its own !!

samiksha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Only  God knows what they are showing. 

Edited by samiksha1993 - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! Why is she in jail here? Since when did police attest investors for scams caused by the investees? Is it because of the builder or is it because of some other reason, like maybe she took a loan and invested that money along with their savings. Moreover why did Sonakshi get replaced from her show and how is it possible that no one is willing to cast her in their show?

Originally posted by: Sree_mk

Reshmi, I also want Sona to rise again with her own talent and strength. But I think makers will show that Rohit helps her indirectly and this way they will redeem Rohit character. But I am not liking this.

Yes I don’t want him to be involved just for the sake of it ...God knows why they do it...even when the accident took place it seemed unnecessary intervention ...and now if they show that he helps us rebuild her career it would be just illogical...Sonakshi had a name for herself earlier and she can gain that on sheer talent and hard work ...to show her dancing in the bachelors party and then Rohit trying to help her gain her lost status is not required...hoping they show her rising again on her own without any clutches.....

Originally posted by: Rein123

Exactly! Why is she in jail here? Since when did police attest investors for scams caused by the investees? Is it because of the builder or is it because of some other reason, like maybe she took a loan and invested that money along with their savings. Moreover why did Sonakshi get replaced from her show and how is it possible that no one is willing to cast her in their show?

😀😀 this show was not alive without Sonakshi and Sumit...infact earlier when Sonakshi was asked to leave the show they asked Sumit to join back...now not only has Sonakshi left the show but also Sumit has ...still the show is number one...so does it mean anyone can run the show...plus Did Rohit not spoil everything for Sonakshi...as it was due to the separation and as they mentioned the bad name she got that she lost the show and fans....in that case is Rohit not responsible for what has happened to Sonakshi...I thought they would show her a hit actress and rich aswell but instead they showed her losing everything ...now hoping they show her regain everything on her own ....

Her mother in jail is a puzzle but this show always has had puzzles which have not been solved aswell 🤣🤣 one more added to that list....they might clarify that I feel...but all the while Rohit not aware of things is confusing as she is a big actress plus he might have kept track of her whereabouts