Yeh Hai Chahatein

Dumb Lawyers Of YHC

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

it seems like YHC are full of dumb lawyers🤦🏻‍♀️i mean rudra met this lawyer talking to him abt gaining custody of saransh i agree on this part that preesha needs to sign the custody papers of saransh so that rudra can get his legal rights being saransh's father and custody since she is the mother👍🏼but what the hell  of the idea he gave to rudra remarrying again after his wife death😡

Rusha are legally married and after preesha gives rudra legal rights of being saransh's father and custody the kid will be officially their son than why the hell rudra needs to remarry after preesha's death to gain custody of saransh,he is the father of saransh after preesha's death whom is his wife and also the mother of his son he can raise his son as a single father why the hell he needs to remarry again

the lawyer gives stupid idea not thinking abt the kid's future how will the women treat saransh,his safety and all and impulsive rudra takes a hasty decision to marry a bimbo who has no idea of the meaning of marriage and also being a mother

after preesha's death,rudra has all rights to raise his son as single father since preesha has given him the custody and fatherly rights

seriously what a dumb lawyers and who made these people lawyers n judges 

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Pakka cheating Karke lawyers bane hai 🤪

On serious note, concept and casting of serial was great but they rushed to make it on air and story wasn't written well.

They should have invested some thought and time into making and release serial after 1-2 months 

But looks like makers wanted to air it just after yhm end 

YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

Pakka cheating Karke lawyers bane hai 🤪

On serious note, concept and casting of serial was great but they rushed to make it on air and story wasn't written well.

They should have invested some thought and time into making and release serial after 1-2 months 

But looks like makers wanted to air it just after yhm end 

That was a well thought out move and it has worked as well. This show is at least enjoying a 1.3ish base audience who must be mostly the viewers of YHM. Nahi toh most of the newly launched shows on StarPlus are big time flops. Look at Sanjivani and Dadi Amma! 

Even I feel they kinda rushed to air the show. From day 1 I have been feeling that there are not enough character in the show. It is good in a way since the focus will be only on leads but not very good to run the show for long. 

Another thing that I feel that that show forgot is the Tamilian angle to the Sreenivasan’s. Other than some Tamil words being thrown around here and other, there is no semblance to Tamilians unlike the Iyers in YHM. The north south banter was one of the main reasons for the success of YHM and this show has failed in that way. 

How amazing would it have been to see Preesha and Rudr celebrate functions like Pongal with Saransh? I still remember Raman and Ishita’s Pongal and Lohri in the beginning of YHM. Those are the kind of scenes which draw audience to the show and not such over dramatic scenes being shown in YHC. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YHCstan

That was a well thought out move and it has worked as well. This show is at least enjoying a 1.3ish base audience who must be mostly the viewers of YHM. Nahi toh most of the newly launched shows on StarPlus are big time flops. Look at Sanjivani and Dadi Amma! 

yup most of the audience are from YHM including me though i left YHM after leap but this show is very close to my heart

Even I feel they kinda rushed to air the show. From day 1 I have been feeling that there are not enough character in the show. It is good in a way since the focus will be only on leads but not very good to run the show for long. 

well they will add in characters to create differences b/w Rusha but i am happy that they are less characters the focus will be on Rusha-saransh journey i don't like too many characters YHM was so crowded so are Bhagyas and Rishtas i don't like crowd but YHM was entertaining and the bonding is our daily life approach

Another thing that I feel that that show forgot is the Tamilian angle to the Sreenivasan’s. Other than some Tamil words being thrown around here and other, there is no semblance to Tamilians unlike the Iyers in YHM. The north south banter was one of the main reasons for the success of YHM and this show has failed in that way. 

exactly,i don't understand why preesha n yuvraj being tamillians are wearing sherwani n lehengha and wedding in punjabi style🤷🏻‍♀️i hope we do get remarriage of Rusha in south indian style 

I agree north-south combination was the main reason of YHM success two diverse culture meet each other that was the fun part of YHM 

I still remember how everyone came drunk for the prayers and raman had to bath at 4am🤣

How amazing would it have been to see Preesha and Rudr celebrate functions like Pongal with Saransh? I still remember Raman and Ishita’s Pongal and Lohri in the beginning of YHM. Those are the kind of scenes which draw audience to the show and not such over dramatic scenes being shown in YHC. 

brought back all golden memories thats the reason why YHM was so iconic and how can i forget raman spoke in tamil that was epic🏆

i want such moments for Rusha-Saransh❤

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
Melkor thumbnail

As a lawyer myself,I feel like suing this show for defaming my profession to this extent Rudra's lawyer is useless,Yuvraj is all powerful unless he faces Rudra and GPS is an insult to all judges.They have turned law,lawyers and judges into circus clowns.

Now let me come to the pseudo "Tamilians" in the show who barely behave like Tamilians. Also Yuvraj should be Malayali because his surname is Pillai. The CVs clearly didn't do any research before writing this show.

Also the Bhallas and the Iyers had a cute and harmless rivalry which transformed into a loving relationship later on. Here I cannot imagine the Srinivasans and the Khurranas having a normal relationship in the first place. The Srinivasans are too stupid and judgemental whereas the Khurranas are too loud and negative.

Preesha and Rudraksh didn't have a single,proper scene where they interacted normally with each other.

The concept of the show had so much potential but unfortunately the writers didn't put any effort into the script at all.There is no proper direction to this story. They can still salvage it by giving proper focus to the leads instead of Yuvraj.

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That was so dumb ..even if u r not lawyer aur don't know much about law still this much knowledge most people has..do they think people are that dumb??

I too started to watch this because of yhm ..first six months of yhm was awesome but looks like this yhc is not going to work for me where female lead has no brain and male lead is useless 😔..only good thing is they have good chemistry.

Edited by Panchhi1 - 4 years ago
YHCstan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

That was so dumb ..even if u r not lawyer aur don't know much about law still this much knowledge most people has..do they think people are that dumb??

I too started to watch this because of yhm ..first six months of yhm was awesome but looks like this yhc is not going to work for me where female lead has no brain and male lead is useless 😔..only good thing is they have good chemistry.

I think Rudr is like Ishita in YHM. He is more of a sane guy (except for this revenge nonsense). He is much more intelligent than Preesha. Ishita was caring and considerate but Rudr isn’t to that extent. But he is much bette than stupid Preesha. 

To keep Yuvraj in the story, they are making Preesha dumb because of she uses her brain, then Yuva will have to exit the show. 

I am okay with it actually. Rudr is more like the central character to me in YHC just like how Ishita was the central character in YHM. If you see that show in that perspective, it is more bearable.