•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

They are kinda dragging the story , some time before Guneet's phone got broken and now it was Amber's phone .. logically they both should have realised by now that they are talking to each other . There have been too many coincidences for the logic to be ignored 

The thing is ITv makers are trying to delay the inevitable through convoluted plot lines . The inevitable here being Amber and Guneet realising that they are talking to each other only 

Now yesterday's episode ..the whole storm causing wifi to be broken down and all that ..again delay tactics ..well for now we have to wait till the cliched 14 Feb for Amber to realise he has been talking to Guneet all along 

Nia Kabir and Ranbir ..things are moving and not moving there too. Nia taking help of Guneet to help Randeep , Nia talking about Randeep with Kabir ...let's see what the storm brings to the table for these three too 

Ya so far the show has been brisk but now I guess the CVs cldnt resist the temptation to time the revelation for VD so they hv no choice but to drag the situation.

I really dont see how timing it for VD is gonna help greatly with trps as it is a niche show. Iss chakkar main they shd not lose viewers due to boredom.

I think Amber has suspected here n there but was then like nah it can’t be her

they are such polar opposites that a part of them can’t even entertain the thought that they are spilling their guts to each other ...their personalities and interactions are so different from in person to online so that’s probably why they haven’t clued in 

This is not an action packed show ...rather it’s a day in the life of these funny characters or ‘family’ 

im enjoying the show and I don’t mind them taking their time for the reveal...not everything has to be rushed and I don’t want this show ruined like Patiala Babes where things became a damn mess 

IF we go according toe the movie - You've got mail. Amber will realize first and will take some time to get easy with Guneet and fall in love with actual "her" . Only after sometime Guneet will realize that it was Amber all along .

The movie ends there .

But then - I think the show will carry on with Nia's love affairs   and how Guneet and Amber together help her 

Originally posted by sunaina02

IF we go according toe the movie - You've got mail. Amber will realize first and will take some time to get easy with Guneet and fall in love with actual "her" . Only after sometime Guneet will realize that it was Amber all along .

The movie ends there .

But then - I think the show will carry on with Nia's love affairs   and how Guneet and Amber together help her 

So you think that ..this show is going to go the You have got mail way .. ?

Meg Ryan in that movie realised about her mail friend at the very end ..will Guneet wait for so long ??? And what about the Dr ??

Well,  as the promo shows, the scene where Amber comes to know  that Bawara Mann is Guneet is ditto as in the movie ( i have watched the movie just last week in Netflix) . 

So i guess they will show Amber falling for Guneet gradually . 

Doctor will be there till the very point of Guneet's discovery 

Originally posted by sunaina02

Well,  as the promo shows, the scene where Amber comes to know  that Bawara Mann is Guneet is ditto as in the movie ( i have watched the movie just last week in Netflix) . 

So i guess they will show Amber falling for Guneet gradually . 

Doctor will be there till the very point of Guneet's discovery 

You still have a very distinctive way of replying ...

Let's hope the show does work out the way it shown in the movie . I hope Amber does try to endear himself to Guneet and also tries to really know her . 

I hope the characters introduced till now remain positive and the show remains light hearted ... In the world of OTT dramas this show I hope preserves it's identity 

If they show the khadoos Ambar post-realisation trying to woo Guneet, that will be paisa-vasool! 😃

She will be so puzzled ke yeh itni sharafat se kyun pesh aa raha hai 🤔 

I actually can’t wait to see someone like Amber attempt romantic gestures

I’m just lmao at the thought 🤣😂😂🤣