Bigg Boss 13

May b bb can spare us with 2 WKW episodes shot on the same day

parizaad14 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

May b bb can spare us with 2 WKW episodes shot on the same day and everyone pretending It’s 2 different days. Like even HMs don’t care anymore Infact in one episode salman was correcting them. It just makes me feeling like are we dumb or what??? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: parizaad14

May b bb can spare us with 2 WKW episodes shot on the same day and everyone pretending It’s 2 different days. Like even HMs don’t care anymore Infact in one episode salman was correcting them. It just makes me feeling like are we dumb or what??? 

WKW is so boring, it's all about bashing reshmi and asim and letting the hyena club giggle with glee and get promoted.

I tend to fast forward all the WKV and only watch it hoping for some miracle.

Other than that nothing interesting is shown on the weekend, they could have just spared us the aggro and show WKV once a week.

AshVal6 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

previous yearz they used to change clothes now they dont bother...lol   as if they wear same clothes for 48hrs

Edited by ashankini - 4 years ago
Rmenon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This year weekend episodes were so boring and repetitive...same kind of task again and again...I feel lucky I watch it online so I used to forward all promotion drama and silly games with celebs on stage.this year salman was a total waste.