jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mohit Suri's Malang has been doing wonders at the box office and the filmmaker seems to be thrilled about it but says that the feeling with a successful movie is always that of relief. The film starring Aditya Roy Kapur, Disha Patani, Anil Kapoor and Kunal Kemmu has so far collected Rs 33.20 crore in India in five days, as per trade experts.

"What I’m happy about is that everyone moved out of their comfort zone to do this. For a film like this, to be accepted at such a big level is quite thrilling. It’s Aditya’s biggest release, people are talking about Disha’s performance. Anil has reinvented his arch with the kind of roles he was doing, Kunal is ecstatic too. Overall it was a good experience," Mohit said.

https://www.dnaindia.com/bollywood/report-to-be-accepted-at-such-big-level-is-quite-thrilling-mohit-suri-on-malang-success-2813491

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

Bhushy ki sabhi flops ke success party hote hai phir paid articles aate hai. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zoinks

Bhushy ki sabhi flops ke success party hote hai phir paid articles aate hai. 

is t he the one who started the his success party trend ? Or was it ekta - I think it’s one of them lol 

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

is t he the one who started the his success party trend ? Or was it ekta - I think it’s one of them lol 

Bhushy, Nadiad, Kekta sab hi karte hai. Film bashers ke radar ke bahar rehte hai toh aise success bash... do din mein broke even type fraud chalta rehta hai.