Bigg Boss 13

Anybody found Sana and Pahira trying to act oversmart with Rajatji?

weirdlynormal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I found Sana treating Rajatji as if she is some big star and he is newbie..

Even Sal shah treat him with so much respect..

And Pahira tried to be oversmart with their answers..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I honestly was bored wid Sana's replies. All she talked about was Shukla. 

She has lost her personality in this Sidnaaz thing.

luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt Mahira was arrogant as always. It must be her way of talking. She was the last one to go. Din't she see how everyone else were talking. Hopeless ðŸ¤¢

-Ray- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sana yes. It was very boring ...she was trying hard to look cute and innocent and all of that. But at the same time she was like bring it on , throw questions on me ...her attitude looks slightly disrespectful towards Rajat Sharma. Arrogance was evident. 

Now I don't know if Shehnaaz has an idea of work Rajat Sharma has done . 

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sanadid not have any topic except Siddharth. That is her only game. She went on and on about Siddharth and it was very boring. 

msnautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msnautanki

Sanadid not have any topic except Siddharth. That is her only game. She went on and on about Siddharth and it was very boring. 

Plus she sang the same 1 song she's been singing the entire season - Haule Haule. 

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But Rajat Sir told her you replied honestly and called her entertainer even asked her to sing. He also got the script right? She sat that casual way otherwise her tone was respectful. 

nishi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I honestly was bored wid Sana's replies. All she talked about was Shukla. 

She has lost her personality in this Sidnaaz thing.

Actually she is insulting herself and her supporters too. If she wants Shukla to win the trophy and only bothered about him why should anyone vote for her? Ya Shukla ne phusphusa Diya ki mere ko support karna stand main coz khud ki dhajiyan to woh idea Chuka tha!

CuttingChai thumbnail

Sana should learn how to talk with respect. Dunno why she thinks everyone is her fan and talks in tu tum kaho blah blah.

Rmenon thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I m done with sana, sid and this sidnaaz drama..doesn't look convincing to me.sana thinks her nautanki will work with everyone but this is not the case.she is like " badham hue to kya naam to hua" type used himanshi's popularity did controversy to come in limelight.now using cheap showmance and getting publicity...all this last for few months and then nobody is bothered for her drama.