1. Woman empowerment
2.Woman Education
3.typical Saas Bahu & Vamp Saga
4.Strong Leads who will set a new dimension for the society
5.Strong Massage
6.Typical love story or Good story with good plot
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I wanna see bondita studying and making a path for her with aniruddh's help. 

I wanna see love story when they both grow up and bondita gets mature enough to understand it, i.e when she surpasses the age of 18 years.

Originally posted by Kaede

I wanna see bondita studying and making a path for her with aniruddh's help. 

I wanna see love story when they both grow up and bondita gets mature enough to understand it, i.e when she surpasses the age of 18 years.

Red Agree 

Blue yup true  , no hurry just now need to make bondita educated n help from anirudh will be like Mentor helping n guiding her through dark tunnel ...

Originally posted by Ziva01

I voted for No. 4....I wanna see strong leads complementing each other in the difficult tasks they take to change the mindset of the society ....as the ML has said in his interview that there is no husband and wife angle but it's about a mentor and his student journey.... how he takes her under his wing protect her, educate her to become a barrister and fight the odds of the society ....I wanna see that journey 

Agree completely ....same with from my side n hope Channel n Cvs will not break or ruin it..

Option 4 precisely covers all the said topics. So I'll go with that one.

But the way colors has mistreated it's other shows with social messages , Dil se Dil tak or Shakti etc I have very very little hope for this show.

Originally posted by adoreyou

But the way colors has mistreated it's other shows with social messages , Dil se Dil tak or Shakti etc I have very very little hope for this show.

I know isliye m not expecting n hoping anything from this channel as they are useless... 

Originally posted by adoreyou

@bold ON POINT ! Agree on that.

Colors always try to bring some kind of revolution with its tv shows while they end up making it a saas bahu drama within a few months. 

On TOPIC : 

I am going with Option 4 as well.

Edited by made-in-charms - 4 years ago