Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Abir - The TATA Namak boy 😉

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abir boy reminds of the TATA Namak kid we used to see in ads...  Saare kaam mujhe hi karne padte hain safai bhi, shopping bhi..πŸ˜†.  In this show also is saare dimaag chalane waale kaam Abir ko hi karne padte hain..  Meenu Maa se panga bhi, Mishti ki shaadi rukwaana bhi, har bande ko motivate karna bhi, sach ke liye ladna bhi,  sabko mirror dikhana bhi aur 20 seconds mein sabko maaf karna bhi no matter unhone kuch bhi kiya ho..  KuKu ka divorce rukwaana bhi, Kuhu ko cheer up karna bhi,  hone waali biwi ko romantic  lines bolna,  aur Naanko ko khari khoti sunana bhi..😲😎

Seems like Meenu Maa will find her new bakra in Kuhu...  Out of all the bakras she found so far be it Kunal, Nishant and the random mysterious people who work for Meenu 24/7, Kuhu seems to be the most readily available one.πŸ˜†.  U don't even need to waste time in manipulating her..  Lol..  Kunal has more or less forgotten that Mishti and Kuhu have a bad equation..  But Meenu does not forget anything... She keeps all the information in her mind data base and uses it to make different kinds of similar plans..  πŸ˜Ž She has a natural block chain technology fitted in her brain and she keeps using one block ( I mean bakra)  after the other for achieving the dead goal of her life,  which is to separate her precious boy from sly girl Mishti..    

While Kuhu is the bakra already groomed to wreck havoc as per Meenu's wish,  Mishti is another bakra who is ready to get slaughtered happily..  She even did Meenu's charan sparsh today, after which Meenu told her she wants to go to Akshardhaam.. πŸ€£ Well... Humm...  Main kya hi kahun iss saas bahu emotional scene pe.. Bilkul dekh ke Rona nahi aaya.. πŸ€£ I don't know why Meenu perceives Mishti as some chalaak lomdi..  She is a perfect goat..  I could even hear 'Mehhh'  in my mind while she cried and touched Meenu's charan for taking aashirvaad.. πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I haven’t seen the Namak boy commercial, but I do know one thing...

Your post a day

Can keep the gloom away

#TooGood  #LaughterTherapy

🀣🀣🀣

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Abir boy reminds of the TATA Namak kid we used to see in ads...  Saare kaam mujhe hi karne padte hain safai bhi, shopping bhi..πŸ˜†.  In this show also is saare dimaag chalane waale kaam Abir ko hi karne padte hain..  Meenu Maa se panga bhi, Mishti ki shaadi rukwaana bhi, har bande ko motivate karna bhi, sach ke liye ladna bhi,  sabko mirror dikhana bhi aur 20 seconds mein sabko maaf karna bhi no matter unhone kuch bhi kiya ho..  KuKu ka divorce rukwaana bhi, Kuhu ko cheer up karna bhi,  hone waali biwi ko romantic  lines bolna,  aur Naanko ko khari khoti sunana bhi... οΏΌοΏΌοΏΌ οΏΌοΏΌ πŸ˜²πŸ˜Ž

Seems like Meenu Maa will find her new bakra in Kuhu...  Out of all the bakras she found so far be it Kunal, Nishant and the random mysterious people who work for Meenu 24/7, Kuhu seems to be the most readily available one.πŸ˜†.  U don't even need to waste time in manipulating her..  Lol..  Kunal has more or less forgotten that Mishti and Kuhu have a bad equation..  But Meenu does not forget anything... She keeps all the information in her mind data base and uses it to make different kinds of similar plans..  πŸ˜Ž She has a natural block chain technology fitted in her brain and she keeps using one block ( I mean bakra)  after the other for achieving the dead goal of her life,  which is to separate her precious boy from sly girl Mishti..    

While Kuhu is the bakra already groomed to wreck havoc as per Meenu's wish,  Mishti is another bakra who is ready to get slaughtered happily..  She even did Meenu's charan sparsh today, after which Meenu told her she wants to go to Akshardhaam.. πŸ€£ Well... Humm...  Main kya hi kahun iss says bahu emotional scene pe.. Bilkul dekh ke Rona nahi aaya.. πŸ€£ I don't know why Meenu perceives Mishti as some chalaak lomdi..  She is a perfect goat..  I could even her 'Mehhh'  in my mind while she cried and touched Meenu's charan for taking aashirvaad.. πŸ€“πŸ˜†

Awesome post πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@bold: Shat pratishat sach. Abir’s ability to forgive any and all crimes is faster than the speed of light also πŸ€£.....motivation and forgiveness happens so back to back ki pata bhi nahin chalta ki galti hui bhi thi? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣

Oh shit!!! This post is the best thing I've seen today!! Aankhon me aansu hi aa gaye haste haste!! Thank you!

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣

I completely agree with all.This post is hilarious.It's just made my day yaar.πŸ˜† #Laughtertherapy 

Even i can hear Mishti saying mehhhhh...🀣What was that scene?Oh GodBut this time BigBen took AmbeMaa ki saugandh that too inside the temple.Now i am really scared for Ambe Maa. The way she was manipulating Kuhu in that video, bichari Ambe Maa ko bhi darr lagega.πŸ˜†

Arre he is A.i.b.e.r.....Rajvansh,the Male lead. He can do anything.😎

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

@bold: Shat pratishat sach. Abir’s ability to forgive any and all crimes is faster than the speed of light also πŸ€£.....motivation and forgiveness happens so back to back ki pata bhi nahin chalta ki galti hui bhi thi? πŸ€”πŸ˜‚

🀣

Haso mat yaar. Santh aadmi hei bichara hamara Abir.πŸ˜†

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

I haven’t seen the Namak boy commercial, but I do know one thing...

Your post a day

Can keep the gloom away

#TooGood  #LaughterTherapy

🀣🀣🀣

thanks dear.. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

thank you  πŸ˜›

true bas keval Meenu ko isolation milta hai woh bhi thodi der ke liye..πŸ˜†

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

🀣🀣🀣

Oh shit!!! This post is the best thing I've seen today!! Aankhon me aansu hi aa gaye haste haste!! Thank you!

Thank you aquaHP

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayati321

🀣

I completely agree with all.This post is hilarious.It's just made my day yaar.πŸ˜† #Laughtertherapy 

Even i can hear Mishti saying mehhhhh...🀣What was that scene?Oh GodBut this time BigBen took AmbeMaa ki saugandh that too inside the temple.Now i am really scared for Ambe Maa. The way she was manipulating Kuhu in that video, bichari Ambe Maa ko bhi darr lagega.πŸ˜†

Arre he is A.i.b.e.r.....Rajvansh,the Male lead. He can do anything.😎

thanks Jayati..πŸ˜›

Ambe Maa up above might be really sad thinking about the things Meenu does on this Earth taking her name... πŸ€£ Woh khud Sochti hongi kaise jaan choote aise vichitra bhakt se...πŸ˜†