Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

well for some reason the precaps in Kundali Bhagya are always more interesting than the actual epi, and as it seems once Sherlyn tells Sarla that it was all Karan and Mahira's plan to keep Preeta in jail, she starts slapping him. Tbh, thou he deserves it, but still Sarla has bhaari haath!

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Can I say I feel bad for dheeraj over Karan? Poor guy looked so bichara 😆

But I don't know why these people keep on believing sharlyn 😳 though Sarla has all the reasons to believe that Karan may/have ditched them yet again. 

Writers always leave my mind in two parts. Now will Karan get barbaric and change his mind or he will feel super guilty. 

And , why that lunatic romantic dream? 🤪 who in their right mind will dream about Valentine's 😡

What on effing eff happening 🤬

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

well for some reason the precaps in Kundali Bhagya are always more interesting than the actual epi, and as it seems once Sherlyn tells Sarla that it was all Karan and Mahira's plan to keep Preeta in jail, she starts slapping him. Tbh, thou he deserves it, but still Sarla has bhaari haath!

Is that the precap??  😲🤣🤣

I thought sherlyn  gets one today from sarala by the way she irritated her in todays..  but get karan is the one who gets "benefited"🤣🤣

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Can I say I feel bad for dheeraj over Karan? Poor guy looked so bichara 😆

But I don't know why these people keep on believing sharlyn 😳 though Sarla has all the reasons to believe that Karan may/have ditched them yet again. 

Writers always leave my mind in two parts. Now will Karan get barbaric and change his mind or he will feel super guilty. 

And , why that lunatic romantic dream? 🤪 who in their right mind will dream about Valentine's 😡

What on effing eff happening 🤬

Arreyyy.. vahi toh... who is in their right mind in kdb 🤣🤣 tabhi to voh log nikal pade hain vday manane! 🤪

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The show is boring nowadays. Stupidity, lack of logic, lack of shame, lack of self-respect. Good people have no brains to count 2+2. Bad people don't even have to try hard. Too predictable.

And lollypops!🤦🏻‍♀️