Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mahira didn't help Preeta. Karan could not fulfill his promise to Preeta. Actually, it's good naa? Now Karan has a reason to back out his promise to marry Mahira😄

And now he has to try harder to help Preeta. To convince Mahira by promising her a marriage... Too easy for him.

He deserved Sarla's slap weeks ago right after that awful wedding night. I am happy he got it now😈

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

Mahira didn't help Preeta. Karan could not fulfill his promise to Preeta. Actually, it's good naa? Now Karan has a reason to back out his promise to marry Mahira😄

And now he has to try harder to help Preeta. To convince Mahira by promising her a marriage... Too easy for him.

He deserved Sarla's slap weeks ago right after that awful wedding night. I am happy he got it now😈

Yup i agree with that comment of yours..  karan should have got that slap right after the wedding day.. but happy he got it atleast now.

Mujhe mahira karan ki shaadi ka toh nahi pata.. par itna zaroor pata hai.. that we are soon going to witness another coma patient in the lutra house.. kritika😆😆

Bechariko vaise bhi kam screen space milte hai.. and now that she witnessed the sherlyn mahira celebration..  toh pakka usske bacha-kucha screen space bhi utta lega! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Poor girl!! 

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Yup i agree with that comment of yours..  karan should have got that slap right after the wedding day.. but happy he got it atleast now.

Mujhe mahira karan ki shaadi ka toh nahi pata.. par itna zaroor pata hai.. that we are soon going to witness another coma patient in the lutra house.. kritika😆😆

Bechariko vaise bhi kam screen space milte hai.. and now that she witnessed the sherlyn mahira celebration..  toh pakka usske bacha-kucha screen space bhi utta lega! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Poor girl!! 

I guess people just won't believe Kritika. Karan won't believe Mahira is bad. Rishabh won't believe Sherleen is a witch. They have never listened to her as she is the youngest.

I didn't see the preview. Don't know how exactly Kritika witnessed them. It may turn out that she didn't hear much and the writers just make us being glued to the show.

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I guess people just won't believe Kritika. Karan won't believe Mahira is bad. Rishabh won't believe Sherleen is a witch. They have never listened to her as she is the youngest.

I didn't see the preview. Don't know how exactly Kritika witnessed them. It may turn out that she didn't hear much and the writers just make us being glued to the show.

Yea with the kdb usual style this can happen. Krithika only hearing parts of it. So she can't conclude anything. 

But it seems like she actually heard everything. Coz both sherlyn and mahira was bad mouthing preeta along with what they did to torture her and now she will definitely rot in jail as mahira is not going to withdraw the case.

So she might have told rishab, karan or sameer about it and they might have taken it lightly like always. But they might have got some hunch. Maybe after this only karan decides to take preeta home to find its root cause...  lets see what happens

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally got to see the epi..the US viewers are almost a month behind India. The slapping scene was edited , after Sarla left the courtroom, Preeta was shown in the police jeep followed by Karan on the street with srishti. Though it wasnt edited in the precap..Sarla's hand is quite heavy.