Goosebumps worthy promo!!

Share
Posted: 15 days ago

Loved today a precap Anirudh got bondita s letter and he seemed impressed by her 

Posted: 15 days ago

Is it?

I unfortunately couldnt see the precap

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by Alexia_Wilson


Is it?

I unfortunately couldnt see the precap

Yes Anirudh got bondita s Letter we will get more clarity about he got it tomorrow i am excited

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by Poorabhforever


Yes Anirudh got bondita s Letter we will get more clarity about he got it tomorrow i am excited

I am so excited to know how its going to unfold.

How did you get the precap?

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by Poorabhforever


Yes Anirudh got bondita s Letter we will get more clarity about he got it tomorrow i am excited

Yes, I'm excited too. 

Posted: 15 days ago

Epi is nice again two different worlds....but it's realistic still some places...

Indeed Bandita has guts from that era to write a letter for her would-be husband ...

like their semi first meeting ...

Anirudh halfway got a glimpse for the future with whom he can change the society 

So Anirudh has GF who even family friend of them..

overall decent epi 

but m more curious about tomorrow how Anirudh will get the letter .....

as from precap already it's goose bumping...

P.s :- req to channel n CVS don't spoil it by the typical way..

let us give what u have promised already...as want to see ML helping n educating empowering his wife n becoming her friend...

I will look it as Lord Krishna guide Arjun in Kurukshetra like that in this society also another Kurukshetra n Anirudh as guiding Bondita...(not comparing just symbolically speaking  ) 

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by KrishnaSourav


Epi is nice again two different worlds....but it's realistic still some places...

Indeed Bandita has guts from that era to write a letter for her would-be husband ...

like their semi first meeting ...

Anirudh halfway got a glimpse for the future with whom he can change the society 

So Anirudh has GF who even family friend of them..

overall decent epi 

but m more curious about tomorrow how Anirudh will get the letter .....

as from precap already it's goose bumping...

P.s :- req to channel n CVS don't spoil it by the typical way..

let us give what u have promised already...as want to see ML helping n educating empowering his wife n becoming her friend...

I will look it as Lord Krishna guide Arjun in Kurukshetra like that in this society also another Kurukshetra n Anirudh as guiding Bondita...(not comparing just symbolically speaking  ) 

More like Krishna guiding drapaudi sakha guiding sakhi they shared the most beautiful bond

Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by Poorabhforever


More like Krishna guiding drapaudi sakha guiding sakhi they shared the most beautiful bond

that can be also ...mainly as Krishna guiding ..


Barrister Babu 


Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

  • 9 Replies
  • 673Views

Topic started by Poorabhforever

Last replied by Alexia_Wilson

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP