Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi || Boundless; (Of poets and poetry) - Page 11

zactisdale thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I absolutely loved the chapter and what a entry for Khushi. I like this Khushi, she is so different. I am really looking forward to her character in the future. The chapter carried the ease of friendship between Khushi and Lavu which is so great.

I finished reading the chapter and plugged in my earphones and the first song to play was Ranjish hi sahi the Coke studio version. I love and the song and really liked how you used it in the update. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters and more shayaris.

ST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Whats-in-a-name thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zactisdale

I absolutely loved the chapter and what a entry for Khushi. I like this Khushi, she is so different. I am really looking forward to her character in the future. The chapter carried the ease of friendship between Khushi and Lavu which is so great.

I finished reading the chapter and plugged in my earphones and the first song to play was Ranjish hi sahi the Coke studio version. I love and the song and really liked how you used it in the update. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters and more shayaris.

ST.

Hello! Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked the chapter, and equally glad that you loved the Coke Studio version of Ranjish. It's beautiful, isn't it?

cheers2all thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Whats-in-a-name

You're right. In fact, Ishq tera tadpave is the Ranveer Singh of Bollywood music.šŸ˜†

Lips locked on the plot but loved reading your speculation. Also, the lines you have quoted are beautiful. "Humari kashti wahan doobi, jahaan paani kam tha"- amazing! I believe these are the words of a shayir named 'Firaaq Gorakhpuri' (belongs to the 50's era if I'm not wrong). 

Now that you've mentioned fear of commitment, I'm tempted to recommend a song to you, if you haven't heard it already before - it's Half Of My Heart by John Mayor. Best song on the fear of commitment I've heard in a while :)

"Ranveer Singh of Bollywood music" šŸ¤£smiley37smiley37

There cannot be a better way to describe that song!!

Thanks for the shayir's name. Search for his shayari took me to rekhta's page šŸ˜Š 

"Half of my heart" is beautiful. You are right, it's the best one I heard so far on fear of commitment

ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wonderful first update . Khushi is very soulful person 

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am hooked to this story now

Letā€™s see how you will take it forward 

Arshi67 thumbnail

Arz kia hai-

Meherbaan hoke bula lo mujhe, chaho jis waqt

Main gaya waqt nahin hun, ke phir aa bhi na sakun

-Mirza Ghalib

;)

Aur waise sabr, aur bechaini ka jo ek sath zikr kar dia hai aapne, toh usse Ghalib ka ek aur bayaan yaad aaya-

āshiqī sabr-talab aur tamannā betāb

dil kā kyā raƱg karÅ«Ć± įø³hÅ«n-e-jigar hote tak

Your treasure trove and you have the most beautiful answers for everything I say <3 

Aap gaya waqt na sahi, lekin guzarte waqt ko dekhkar dil thoda maayuus sa ho gaya! 

Ye jo itne khoobsurat izhar-e-ishq ke inteqaam par aapne "Sheetal track" ka zikr kar diya hai, one is forced to remember the cloying emotions it evoked in the viewership experience-

yahī dil thā ki tarastā thā marāsim ke liye

ab yahī tark-e-ta.alluq ke bahāne māƱge

-Ahmad Faraz

As Arnav nearly said ;) 

Jab tark-e-ta.alluq ke bahane mil bhi gaye

"Lekin jaise hi tumse door jaata hoon... hamesha tumhare paas aane ka khayal rehta hai..."

Arshi67 thumbnail

Atmosphere matters! And the one you created to introduce us to your Khushi Ayeza Khan Gupta was wonderfully redolent of the era which gave us Khushi's favourite poets. 

Lavanya is such a lovely foil for Khushi. Their conversation was a delight to read. 

Now will Arnav (hope it will be him!) aankh bhar ke dekho Khushi at the fest? And will he baat kar ke dekho at the Open Mic event? Waiting for my dil to get all paani paani at that ;) 

PS - Devi maiya and Nandkishore's laakhon shukriyas to Sanjiv Saraf for Rekhta!

PPS - Thank you for the Coke studio recommendation. I enjoyed listening to it... can I confess I remain partial to Mehdi Hassan's rendition? :)

ILoveBernie thumbnail

Your story is awesome !

This content was originally posted by: cheers2all

"Ranveer Singh of Bollywood music" šŸ¤£

There cannot be a better way to describe that song!!

Thanks for the shayir's name. Search for his shayari took me to rekhta's page 

"Half of my heart" is beautiful. You are right, it's the best one I heard so far on fear of commitment

šŸ¤—

This content was originally posted by: ranogill

wonderful first update . Khushi is very soulful person 

Thank you so much :)

This content was originally posted by: Girlabouttown

I am hooked to this story now

Letā€™s see how you will take it forward 

Thank you!!

This content was originally posted by: Barunsydy