Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh man!! Relating to heartbroken stuff isn’t cool but I know exactly what she is going through... but Mr Bajaj is here to make things okay for a while!! 

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey beautiful part !! Loved it !! Finally she meets him !! But her heart felt turmoil was beautifully written !! Eagerly waiting to read your work.. continue soon :)

Hanyshah thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Oh I adore this 

Her hurt her anxiety everything tugs at your heartstrings ! I’m anxious to find out what she did, and what his last question had meant. Did he get to see the contents of Diary while picking it up ? Was he asking for how damn long had she loved him ? Was he asking for how damn long is she going to punish them by sending him away from her ? What was that she did ? 

I’ve read your stories before and I’ve always loved the way you have with words. There’s not much Prerish FF that spans their lifetime and I do hope you will expand this into a full length story. I’m in love with it, and if I’m not mistaken, I’ve said to you once that you’ll always have a fan in me ❤️ 

IAdoreYou thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: 7APK

Wow👏

Finally Mr. Bajaj is here ❤️

He is. ❤

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: shramo012

OMG.. that was brilliant.. can't wait for more.. please update soon..!! 😳

I am glad you enjoyed reading so far. Thank you. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

🤗

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

Oh man!! Relating to heartbroken stuff isn’t cool but I know exactly what she is going through... but Mr Bajaj is here to make things okay for a while!! 

It's so good to have you back. I am yet to revert to your shot. Will do soon. 

I am glad you are liking this! 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

Hey beautiful part !! Loved it !! Finally she meets him !! But her heart felt turmoil was beautifully written !! Eagerly waiting to read your work.. continue soon :)

Thank you. 🤗

I am glad you enjoyed reading. 

IAdoreYou thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hanyshah

Oh I adore this 

Her hurt her anxiety everything tugs at your heartstrings ! I’m anxious to find out what she did, and what his last question had meant. Did he get to see the contents of Diary while picking it up ? Was he asking for how damn long had she loved him ? Was he asking for how damn long is she going to punish them by sending him away from her ? What was that she did ? 

I’ve read your stories before and I’ve always loved the way you have with words. There’s not much Prerish FF that spans their lifetime and I do hope you will expand this into a full length story. I’m in love with it, and if I’m not mistaken, I’ve said to you once that you’ll always have a fan in me ❤️ 

🤗❤️

Thank you so much for this lovely comment. Made my day. What was that she did has a glimpse in the previous updates. Would give you more clarity with further updates. 

How sweet. You are beautiful. 

Lots of love

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Please update soon 😳