Today's epi 2/12

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

def watch today. Loved their bikering. And i'm very very proud of Guddan today. Daddi was sooooo annoying and Guddan had the best response to her emotional blackmailing. 

Antara ...well i think once Guddan is back she will take care of her and her treatment of Durga and laxmi. I think guddan might even pay for aarav's school etc.. which is what antara holds over durga and laxmi's head. 

Originally posted by kshah1987

def watch today. Loved their bikering. And i'm very very proud of Guddan today. Daddi was sooooo annoying and Guddan had the best response to her emotional blackmailing. 

Antara ...well i think once Guddan is back she will take care of her and her treatment of Durga and laxmi. I think guddan might even pay for aarav's school etc.. which is what antara holds over durga and laxmi's head. 

hope d pace of d epi is fast...

Originally posted by RISH1234

hope d pace of d epi is fast...

its faster now than initial couple episodes but maybe a bit slower than usual for longer story. I do hpe the truth comes out in the next month. Aj kidnapped her at the end of today's epi. 

Originally posted by kshah1987

its faster now than initial couple episodes but maybe a bit slower than usual for longer story. I do hpe the truth comes out in the next month. Aj kidnapped her at the end of today's epi. 

🤣🤣...but wht makes him kidnap her 🤭

Originally posted by RISH1234

🤣🤣...but wht makes him kidnap her 🤭

i think maybe for the kids at the NGO

hey komal i m randomfancrics(changed my username here recently) so dont get confused 😆

btw can u tell me what happened in the show so far?! have not been watching it for a week as i m not getting time, last i saw was guddan coming to aj-antra's anniversary and the scene of the palki where the bahus lift the palki. after that i have not been getting time to watch the show

Dadi May be little illogical but that is how mothers are,Over loyal for their children and she knows that AJS drinking may really effect his health,So she is like a normal mother only....

I am loving this bickering between Akshan 

& honestly kal se I feel, Akshan purposely bicker in a way cause they just want  to keep talking to each other, that's just a bahana for them to keep standing in front of each other...

Kal in front of the car Guddu didn't seems like she wants to stop the bickering & go away, she was enjoying chedoing AJ 

The frown in her face while going away gives me this feel 

And the way the kept saying each other to go... especially AJ, I feel he doesn't have the heart to leave while keeping her standing there... 

Maybe he couldn't have driven ahead while seeing her reflection in the side mirror --- I feel so...

About dadi my pov,

Kya wo irritating hai ? 

haan 

Kya wo illogical hai ? 

haan 

Kya wo galat hai ? 

na ! mummies are supposed to be selfish when it comes to their child 

And here her son is dying in front of her eyes each second with each breath he is taking. She knows his only cure is Guddu & it is not wrong for her to beg for Guddu to be back for the sake of saving her son. 

I understand many might have not liked Dadi today including my behna. I totally understand the reason

Lekin I am 50-50 here, I liked something & I didn't like something. 

Liked : 

her description of AJ's state 

even though she was upset & very broken she gave Guddu her ashirvaad fully without any hesitance (according to me that deserves a thumbs up 👍🏼)

Didn't like : gala dabaoing 

Dadiii.... abhi kiya toh tab kyun nahi kiya to stop that ringa ringa roses ?

Pehle with same formula she made lalla say haan once ab na kyun nahi bolwaya ? Lalla would have listened to you na ?   

Dadi very irrirating nd illogical...

Akshan scenes were 👍🤣