Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Dipika kakar is a versatile actress

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I can see a different Sonakshi Rastogi in today episode. Dipika showed her versatility in acting in today episode. Dipika has a most powerful eyes. Dipika can show any emotions through her eyes only. I followed her Sasural simar ka serial, but i can honestly say thay today i see a different Dipika in KHKT.

In today episode, we can see a different Sonakshi in terms of attitude, voice modulation, dressing and make up. The dialogues said by Sona in today episode is also too good be it in KPK sets or with Rohit. I am really liking this Sonakshi Rastogi 2.0

I am eagerly looking forward to upcoming episodes post leap to see amazing performances from our leads.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you cent percent! Honestly, I'm looking forward to this feisty sonakshi and what she is about to bring in too. Until now I was heartbroken about ronakshi separation but I think from now on, a new sonakshi rastogi will grow within her who will learn how to take care of herself first before anyone else. The mahanta will erase and she will learn to survive in this cruel world. Bring it on dipika, we are ready! 🥳

Sree_mk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

Agree with you cent percent! Honestly, I'm looking forward to this feisty sonakshi and what she is about to bring in too. Until now I was heartbroken about ronakshi separation but I think from now on, a new sonakshi rastogi will grow within her who will learn how to take care of herself first before anyone else. The mahanta will erase and she will learn to survive in this cruel world. Bring it on dipika, we are ready! 🥳

👍🏼

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sree_mk

I can see a different Sonakshi Rastogi in today episode. Dipika showed her versatility in acting in today episode. Dipika has a most powerful eyes. Dipika can show any emotions through her eyes only. I followed her Sasural simar ka serial, but i can honestly say thay today i see a different Dipika in KHKT.

In today episode, we can see a different Sonakshi in terms of attitude, voice modulation, dressing and make up. The dialogues said by Sona in today episode is also too good be it in KPK sets or with Rohit. I am really liking this Sonakshi Rastogi 2.0

I am eagerly looking forward to upcoming episodes post leap to see amazing performances from our leads.

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

CV will always disappoint u no matter what 

We waited for strong and successful 

They made her in to a pauper 

Sree_mk thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: VARUNI2014

CV will always disappoint u no matter what 

We waited for strong and successful 

They made her in to a pauper 

I am really disappointed after seeing today episode Varuni.