Bigg Boss 13

Biggest Difference between Rajat Sharma and all previous guests!!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

So seems everybody on forum is happy with Rajat Sharma.... and didnt feel as based like all other previous guests on the show. There have been soooo sooo many of them, but Rajat is the 1st one who grilled Shukla.

So whats the difference? Very simple to tell.... watch the episode carefully and you will know why this season is being called biaed & rigged.

Rajat WAS NOT WEARING Earpiece!!! πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

#RajatSharmaKhelGaye

πŸ˜†

One of the most unbiased guests of this season!

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF

#RajatSharmaKhelGaye

πŸ˜†

One of the most unbiased guests of this season!

True.... he bashed Asim too, but Asim answered well. Shukla was just shaking!! Thats what we expected from Salman... not to be partial towards Shukla or Asim but be balanced. Sadly Manisha Sharma did not let that happen.

Edited by Debamalya - 4 years ago
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rajat did his homework before coming to the show. He raised valid points against ALL without sparing anyone. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

True.... he bashed Asim too, but Asim answered well. Shukla was just shaking!! Thats what we expected from Salman... not to be partial towards Shkla or Salman but be baanced. Sadly Manisha Sharma did not let that happen.

I like how he wasn't biased with anyone kisiko ko bhi nahi chora

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He couldn’t compromise his journalistic integrity otherwise his Padma Bhushan would have been undeserving. 

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I thought Rajat Sharma was really unbiased and superb with his questioning. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Respect him a lot!⭐️⭐️

MUNNII thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Being Sid Fan, I am happy for the question raised.. 

Anyway these questions he is bound to face once he is out of house.. Happy that he can understand where he went wrong.. 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Okay well I didn't notice that he wasn't wearing a earpiece but I was impressed by him because he grilled all contestants. πŸ‘

His grilling was more difficult then Salman s grilling though in his case he gives chance for contestants to speak. Salman s grilling isn't that tough for contestants but only thing Salman doesn't let contestants to defend them.

Rajat s grilling  was tough but he was fair. He collected information from various fan groups. So he just didn't go by BB team.πŸ‘

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: MUNNII

Being Sid Fan, I am happy for the question raised.. 

Anyway these questions he is bound to face once he is out of house.. Happy that he can understand where he went wrong.. 

Wish that was done earlier.

Surely Sid would have done better.

Edited by MaiBhiAsimKiGF - 4 years ago