•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes that’s what today’s AnuPre scene was Illogical but Dillogical .....

It had its heart in its place ..... that very heart that connects AnuPre with each other .... that very hearts that connects me with AnuPre ...

Perfect blend of emotions , Care,  love and Melancholy... 

In the illogical situation where Anurag is in a break failed car and Prerna is on her way to meet him at the common junction  .....in such edgy situation 

these two were fighting  ,

reminiscing their good old days where Pre regrets that she cheated because of which Anurag stopped talking to her ..... as she feel they wasted their time ..... 

in such thriller time these two are busy discussing physics and lovestories 😆..... cuteyyyyy.....

discussing how two FRIENDS 🤔 Love each other SO MUCH ... yeah Yeah MolJesh Loved each other’s that’s why 

also discussing how Anurag now just wants to let knwo Komolika what he feels for Prerna..... but but before that He wants to confess to Pre ...

And Pre is stopping him from doing so ...... as she wants him to say this face to face .... she does not want to waste this Chance .... and Anurag thinks He might never get this chance 😭......

These two Romance on Edge .... Fight on edge and do Phoonky on edge 🤣.....

Loved how writers SO WELL once again established AnuPre connection ...... their Tadap for each other .... 

and Loved how well they utilised Parth’s absence 😆..... Ishmart Log .... 

By the end of episode I was high on AnuPre Feeels ....😭❤️

Edited by RollingStones - 4 years ago

These two gets charged up only on the edge.

Their chemistry is beyond human imagination.

That's why Maa Durga is their perpetrator in crime.

Awwww RS 🤗

Loved your post ...

Please do make more ...you dont post so often these days 🤔

Amazing post RS 👏👏

These two cuties have always been like that and we all love how they bring out their innocence in such scenes. Our very own AnuPre with whom we all fell in love with ❤️

Loved to read you👏

Though I have my own grievances about the episodes, one thing, I have to agree with you that AnuPre are one of the type....They always like to be that living-on-the-edge couple. No wonder why their cutiepie is such a bravo cum shiddhatwali baby who knows how to cling on strongly to her Mom's womb. 😆