Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Tremendously Awesome Episode Before Leap ❤✌

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

The way of narration was very good. Dipika did an outstanding and commendable job in flourishing a strong hearted Sonakshi Rastogi. Her voice modulation and body language was FAB. Karan had few scenes to perform today but nailed it as Rohit Sippy. Ajit's blow to Nishi BOOOO was kickass. Sumit as Sonakshi's friend was great and Suman's every part were great as a motivating MUMMA. The final scene was fiery, volcanic and erupting !! It was passionate and sparking !! Overall good job by the makers in part of executing. Thankfully channel didnt interuppted thats why they got the chance to serve the dish in their old way.

The bgms were quite energetic today. Now cant wait for leap. I am sure all the loyal viewers are excited for this new change and bts pics are so convincing just making us more and more impatient. #Ronakshi 2.0 #KHKT2.0

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Full marks for Dipika. Sona is different today. In terms of make up, dressing, attitude, voice modulation, every thing is different in Sona character today. Dipika rocked that Saree look today. I am also excited for upcoming episodes to see Sonakshi  Rastogi 2.0

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Earlier i didnt like it but I feel it was a great idea bec they needed something to turn around sona ..bec we were constantly criticizing her for the parvati avatar..her acting of a dutiful bahu was getting on everybody's nerves so instead of parvati setting everything correct, they gave her a lesson for life in the hardest way possible.. now they need to live it up and make sure we get a reformed sona...

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Earlier i didnt like it but I feel it was a great idea bec they needed something to turn around sona ..bec we were constantly criticizing her for the parvati avatar..her acting of a dutiful bahu was getting on everybody's nerves so instead of parvati setting everything correct, they gave her a lesson for life in the hardest way possible.. now they need to live it up and make sure we get a reformed sona...

Yes good if they show her but stronger and ready to say things when required...also better if they do not portray her as weak as they have done till now...She should have self respect ...but I feel somehow it is predictable where the story is heading to...

Sonakshi would concentrate on her career in an attempt to earn more money and get more famous..she will soon achieve both...like they showed in today’s episode that they are investing in some property so soo they will have Rastogi house to their name just like Sippy house...on the other hand Rohit Sippy would ruin everything including his career ...Sippy’s would be bankrupt or atleast not as rich as before as the hospital won’t work since no Naren No Rohit....soon they would lose Sippy mansion though (others work in their family aswell) 😀 but still they would not be as rich as before ...rather start living a middle class life and soon move to a chawl ...Rohit will be happy for Sonakshi ...Sonakshi will feel bad for Rohit but would be happy that she achieved what she wanted to achieve...slowly both these ppl will realise that they can’t forget the other....Sonakshi will come to know facts and then they will unite again 🙂 iske baad pata nahi 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Yes good if they show her but stronger and ready to say things when required...also better if they do not portray her as weak as they have done till now...She should have self respect ...but I feel somehow it is predictable where the story is heading to...

Sonakshi would concentrate on her career in an attempt to earn more money and get more famous..she will soon achieve both...like they showed in today’s episode that they are investing in some property so soo they will have Rastogi house to their name just like Sippy house...on the other hand Rohit Sippy would ruin everything including his career ...Sippy’s would be bankrupt or atleast not as rich as before as the hospital won’t work since no Naren No Rohit....soon they would lose Sippy mansion though (others work in their family aswell) 😀 but still they would not be as rich as before ...rather start living a middle class life and soon move to a chawl ...Rohit will be happy for Sonakshi ...Sonakshi will feel bad for Rohit but would be happy that she achieved what she wanted to achieve...slowly both these ppl will realise that they can’t forget the other....Sonakshi will come to know facts and then they will unite again 🙂 iske baad pata nahi 

Yeah I dont mind the predictability factor as rohit and sona have to come bk to each other eventually ..they have kept options open for them ...

But sona must not repeat those mistakes..I believe that the makers couldn't show her disrespectful to rohits family or overly smart ..now she can be ..n we will cheer for her..rohit instrumental in bringing this change in a twisted way , I am liking that too..cvs pls dont let me down 😆

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One of the best parts of today's episode was Ajit and Nisha Conversation . Ajit's warning to his aunt that without Rohit and Nareen Sippy , she could not keep and preserves the fame of their hospital. The way he acts seriously was admirable and brilliant.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

One of the best parts of today's episode was Ajit and Nisha Conversation . Ajit's warning to his aunt that without Rohit and Nareen Sippy , she could not keep and preserves the fame of their hospital. The way he acts seriously was admirable and brilliant.

WOW he said that? I need to watch the episode. A very practical thing he said there then. How on earth does she think the business and all will remain afloat when those who are responsible for the business being successful and running smoothly aren't involved anymore? 😆