Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Nv is one of most logical and  lively character  . At least he don't talk rubbish  and his each and every word has meaning 

I will like to listen Mr navi dialogue more and more  .because  dialogue make really sense  

kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Nv is one of most logical and  lively character  . At least he don't talk rubbish  and his each and every word has meaning 

I will like to listen Mr navi dialogue more and more  .because  dialogue make really sense  

🤣🤣 loves how you are nv protector.. every post you protect him! Like it🤣👍🏼

surabhi01 thumbnail

like u protect ur sid and I also like how u protect sid in each and every post

Btw can u tell what is problem with u  if I praise  nv  

Mr navi has did commendable job until now  so why should not like nv character

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
kindoer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

like u protect ur sid and I also like how u protect sid in each and every post

Btw can u tell what is problem with u  if I praise  nv  

Mr navi has did commendable job until now  so why should not like nv character

🤣🤣

No negativity from my side just joking 😉

Everybody has him or his opinion... 

don’t know why people hate him though.. maybe some can’t think anything but negative about one man.. yeah love Sid and NK in real life.. his such a cutie..  think maybe people don’t have a life and is maybe insecure about them self that they can’t see a man have success.. 🤪 see ya

✌🏼. And that post above wasn’t about negativity really meant what I said.. chill oki bye 👋 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

How people are begging makers to make him negative so their Jodi can sail and here makers are showing him in most beautiful way. His positive words is what keeping ishani saint still she didn’t destroy herself yet Bc of his encouragement to face her pain and how one should learn to forgive. I know it’s hard for some people to digest his goodness 🤣🤣

I'd rather listen see some one deliver motivational speeches than seeing at a piece of intert wood trying to figure out what expressions are and I know I am not the only one

surabhi01 thumbnail

True Mr nv is one of most rational character in sanjvini  and his dialogue and his  character has consistency  he is not confused character   . And also though he like ishani and don't want to break marriage because he respect marriage institution  he is upset that ishani want to divorce him but still Mr  nv has controlled over his emotions  .he respect other feeling too 

At least  Mr nv don't go  panic running behind ishani behind continuously  and forcing ishani continuously to stay with him  when Dr ishani want him divorce her  at least he is understanding ishani griveance 

Yes Mr tried to save his marriage   yes he love  ishani  yes he tried  ishani to come out of depressio but when he  fully understand ishani still want divorce from him   he has stop forcing  his opinion on Dr ishani  and ready to give divorce  to ishani 

True love is that when somebody think about other happiness  too instead of thinking his own happiness and this what Mr nv is doing  and that is why Mr nv  sacrifice his own happiness and ready to divorce her in order to make ishani happy  and this is example of true love 

Till now Mr nv  is crystal clear   person  .  He is same inside and out side  he is positive from outside as well from inside  also  . There is no other side of nv character 

Mr is really positive character     he did his duty sincerely  he respect other decision too he is very thankful  and he truly care for other 

There is no hidden agenda of Mr nv in encouraging Dr ishani to join sanjvini  

He sincerely want ishani to join sanjvini 

Where as  Dr sid he only care for his own happiness. He want ishani only not  because he truly love Dr ishani  but only for his own happiness 

That is why  when Dr ishani told to Dr sid  ( when Dr sid was husband of Dr aasha)  Dr ishani clearly told I don't want to relationship with u like this  she had given reason why she don't want be with relationship with him like this  but still   Dr sid never care what ishani want  

He still running behind Dr ishani and forcing ishani to love him  

Dr sid ko koi farak hi nahi tha if people will call Dr ishani  mistress    Dr sid is just  caring ownly his own happiness 

In fact Dr sid care for his own feeling  he doesn't not care  for ishani feeling  he absolutely behave irresponsible toward ishani 

And also Dr sid always treat Dr ishani as use and throw   . Jub man mein aaya to ishani ko accept kar liya jub man mein aaya to ishani ko reject kar liya  . Dr sid ne ishani ka tamasha bana kur rakha  hua hai

At least Mr nv is not treating Dr ishani as use  and use throw. He has constant feeling for Dr ishani  and more over he is really responsible person whether in professional life  and personally life 

Where as Dr sid lack such quality  he is irresponsible in in professional life  as well as in personal life that is why using illegal means to get work done in hospital  here two examples is  kisi ko jabardsti  plastic surgery ke liye force karna  aur kisi  haath pair  baandh kur  blood Lena  and in personal life he act very irresponsible person leaving ishani for no fault