Asim Riaz - Liar Liar pants on the fire! - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Must have been shown in the Asimpur TV🤣

🤣

Yaha bhi post karne ke liye sirf Asimpur ki glasses bhi pehenna padega nahi toh anything  just as much against  Asim will be trashed. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Groot

why is this guy getting so many favors ? 

today Rajat Sharma has exposed that Asim's extreme anger and fight wale scenes were never shown in the show . ðŸ˜² 

How did Rajat Sharma manage to see unedited footage? And why should he be interested watching those in d first place? I am unsure if he follows episodes regularly. It is evident that either his homework was done from social media posts or words were put in his mouth. Mujhe toh laga jaise Asim's interrogation part was heavily edited.

Originally posted by FruitToasty

Everyone has seen the episode and everyone saw Asim telling Himanshi that he stopped her from talking about it... When Himanshi insisted then he said "Jo karna hai karo" or something like that, go and watch the last part of episode where Rashmi, Asim and Himanshi were sitting in garden area.... 

The clip Salman showed Rashmi started with Asim asking Himanshi not to talk about Rashmi's personal life.... He contributed about Rashmi being close to Shukla which he already told Rashmi and according to your favorite when she says it in people's face, its not bi*ching.... 

Rashmi did ask and Bigg Boss has to STOP Rashmi from asking Himanshi.... It was the conversation which they did without mic... Himanshi said it when Salman asked her AND Rashmi or housemates didn't deny that Bigg Boss asked Rashmi to not make it difficult for Himanshi and other people by asking them about outside matter.... 

I don't have to do anything for Asim.... I don't think I can change anyone's mindset.. It's not like you are neutral so that boat has sailed... You do not have to prove Asim a liar to defend Rashmi.....

But Himanshi's version was different. So Asim was throwing Rash under the bus & Himanshi was doing the same.

Yes. I have he was being a jerk to Rash the moment Me TV went off. He pounced on Rash. He didn't speak anything till Sallu was present but didn't let Rash clarify her stand to save HK. If they were guiltless, they'd not have gotten bashed both the days on SM. I saw majority of comments in Rash' support that day. Now you might say it never happened ðŸ¤£

If HK & Asim weren't at fault. They'd not have had that look of guilty & "getting caught red-handed" when SK brought it up infront of everyone. They couldn't justify themselves infront of Sallu which was crystal as clear neither HK would look frightened and start stuttering "daaadaaa. ddiiii. direct" when Salman put her on spotlight. She was taken a back cuz uska bhanda phut gaya.

Rajat told him the same you should've taken stand for Rashmi in that matter when he was still hell bent to defend Himanshi yesterday & make Rashmi look wrong.

He agreed with Himanshi & judged Rashmi's integrity, sympathized with that fraud and made Rashmi look like a villain in that clip & Arhaan was portrayed as some innocent victim by them. LOL. he even agreed Rashmi is faking angle with Shukla for game cause she's safe this week & just last WKW he made sly dig on Rash "ab apna rang dikha rahi hein". imagine saying such things for your supposed friend who always defended you behind your back. It's called bitching.

Housemates? kahase agaya? It was between them. and why would HMs agree or deny or get involved in their personal talks. In that way HMs also feel many things about your favourite Asim. So do you agree with each & everything they say about Asim? ðŸ˜†

Himanshi straight out lied first when SK told her to tell the entire conversation she had with Asim and Vishal which shows she didn't share Arhaan crying, Shukla etc. with Rashmi. They had conversation about house keys confirmed by Devo herself. That's why Salman showed the whole clip to Rashmi ðŸ¤£ when did Rash other connections about Arhaan. why would she? kuchbhi. ðŸ˜†

and Rash didn't ask HK about Arhaan first. How would she even know HK & Arhaan have become bhai-behen now LoL. Himanshi prompted her first that's when she escalated it. Rashmi clearly said I wasn't interested in listening to whatever message HK was conveying to her about Arhaan.

Asim wasn't letting Rash clarify that day on purpose, cause that would've exposed them further, he wasn't letting her speak or sort it out. He was butting in again & again and kept on yelling to make it sure viewers couldn't hear the matter properly. That's why when Asim started putting blame on Rash yesterday (like he did that day on WKW put all the blame on Rash. He said you're not at fault, you're absolutely correct. It's her fault, why are you saying sorry again & again. Don't say sorry. Don't be sorry to her) and Rash started speaking, he jumped immediately to not let her clarify her point that's when Rajat told him off you don't let anyone clear their point but you make sure to clarify yourself. Rajat gave Rash the chance and Asim AGREED yesterday whatever Rashmi spoke about the whole matter. Now it's upto you which narrative you choose to believe & accept.

You're blindly justifying & defending Asim with your twisted narrative. You don't even own up to his wrong deeds. Y'all justify all his wrong-doings forcefully. I've seen you even justifying the way he misbehaved with Rashmi that day on WKW so pls! I don't have to prove Asim to be a liar to defend Rashmi cause Asim is indeed a proven pathological liar of the highest order I can defend Rashmi without bringing in irrelevant points or putting anyone down. Atleast I've got the guts to call my favourite out at several instances. Rash fans have witnessed it themselves. I am nobody's blind stan in any field. I call a spade a spade. 

I can't change your mindset either. I never claimed to be neutral either. I'm very much clear about my choice & favorite and who I support and root for.

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

I am still not fully happy. Its a shame that his game to play with contestants' health was not brought up.

When Sid had typhoid Asim told Rashmi that he wanted to stop him from having  roti. 

When Shefali had stomach infection he hid her medication. It was later found in his basket.

He gave Arti medication in her tea to make her stomach upset. In the tiny cup, he mixed 4 pills. Thats a lot!!!!

Originally posted by Unfair_Salman

and yes I'm completing clueless about Asim's non-existent extraordinary articulation skills and good-looks ðŸ¤£

everyday I get to read on the forum how articulated and crisp spoken he's even though he keeps fumbling and starts shivering immediately all the time whenever someone starts grilling him ðŸ˜† does awwwrrr rrrr ðŸ¤£

He's literally overhyped for every basic things like greeting, handshake, smiling as if other HMs don't do any of those things ðŸ¤£ they are even gonna praise him to sky high if he farts or snizzes. 

They literally try to defend & praise him forcefully for everything.

everyday I get to read completely different things on MF from what I see on social media after every episode. Views are poles apart. He keeps exposing everyone (pun intended) and gets exposed himself in return. His daily exposures are funny asf. They defend him for the same things for what they bash others on the show.

Some of his twitter fans say he is 37 year old and they hate how Sid made fun of that. Not sure which bigg boss they are watching. 

Here also some say he had a great upbringing despite the father's claim that Asim has always been abusive at home and violent in school. 

He definitely has weird fans. My sisters started supporting him with the excuse that he is intentionally targeted by contestants and BB. Before, they were Sid's fans. They were hoping that I would switch side also. When I showed them the destructive nature of Asim they stopped watching the show with me. Gradually, I discovered they were avoiding everyone who pinpointed his bad side. 

lol, this time they shut off the tv after not being able to take how he was getting drilled.  To make themselves feel better, they headed to DSK talks. I was hearing the sound of their frustration from upstairs.