khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i was so mad watching this epi Gagan is not only using pinky but also his GF he wants pinky's money and wants to use megha for promotions at work and the fact that his mom is helping and totally ok with her babu ruining 2 lives  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail

OMG !!!! What a cheap fellow this Gagan is and his family is no less. I really hope it backfires and blows up in their faces one day. I hope Pinky sees the truth before its too late. The only problem here is is tht Pinky is married to this prick and he wont let go off her so easily unless her father refuses to give Gagan any money...

I have no hopes regarding Pinky's father tht he will ever change his attitude, but I still hope he sees the true face of his so called perfect damaad and understand the difference btwn Arjun and Gagan. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thank god I didn't watch yesterday episode... 

Gagan is really Pathetic person ..... 

I thought at least he loved his lover.. But no.... And no words to describe his mother .. Being a women at least she could have slapped her son.. But no.... 

In end both megha and pinky will reveal his true face in front of everyone..... 

I just don't want pinky to fall in any of his scheme after 14 feb episode..... 

eshasrk thumbnail

Me neither. I also dont want Pinky to fall for any trick of this cheap fellow, but again she is married to this jerk. I am afraid he might take advantage of her once he sees his plans of getting money from her fail. A jerk like him is capable of anything 

Edited by eshasrk - 4 years ago