Bigg Boss 13

While watching the old clips

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I went to flashback mode when I was such a hardcore supporter of BAHU gang especially when Rajat played the clip Asim getting so VIOLENT (dude I almost forgot about it. He looked like an animal out of control) breaking plates and throwing stuffs, deliberately hitting Mahira with side push. I disliked him SO MUCH in those days and when they showed Shukla getting violent and humiliating Mahira again & again. Reminded me of how we trended and voted for her in those days 🤣

And all the HMs had unpleasant look while seeing Siddharth's clip except Mahira. She was laughing seeing herself getting abused by Siddharth. Zero self-respect. How could she forget everything? can't believe she went from this to that. What a bimbo she turned out to be. Another thing they showed only 10% of negative clippings, very few stuffs of what Shukla has done in whole season.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

I went to flashback mode when I was such a hardcore supporter of BAHU gang especially when Rajat played the clip Asim getting so VIOLENT (dude I almost forgot about it. He looked like an animal out of control) breaking plates and throwing stuffs, deliberately hitting Mahira with side push. I disliked him SO MUCH in those days and when they showed Shukla getting violent and humiliating Mahira again & again. Reminded me of how we trended and voted for her in those days 🤣

And all the HMs had unpleasant look while seeing Siddharth's clip except Mahira. She was laughing seeing herself getting abused by Siddharth. Zero self-respect. How could she forget everything? can't believe she went from this to that. What a bimbo she turned out to be. Another thing they showed only 10% of negative clippings, very few stuffs of what Shukla has done in whole season.

Exactly my thoughts on Mahira! 👎🏼
Only she knows what self respect she had to keep aside to make friendship with Sid! 
Am sure she was laughing bcos she thought audience would understand she lost self respect when she did that! 

LostDelirious thumbnail

I agree and seriously I thought Mahira hated him even more than Rash back in the days, she used to scream the loudest at him and hurl so many abuses, yet can you believe how easily some Shuklians forgot that side of Mahira and began to respect her 😂👎 and then they have audacity to call out on Rash for calling Shukla ganda, Mahira swore so much at him that the makers kept on censoring her speech 😂 she commented on his teeth being yellow, his age, so much more. I used to like Mahira and never thought she’d be the one to lose her ground, individuality so easily but she began flirting with Shukla after (the guy she insulted as being older than her mom) 👏🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

all d fakes ,pseudos nanga hogaya , they didn't ve any clips of rash to show lol , just normal conversations which she told tat on their faces also lol , nothing new lol just bb boring burnt cooked bakwas script stories n tags lol . rash had last laugh lol . rash shining there lol.

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like Asim now but I never forgot what he was like when he was Shukla's sidekick. and I'm still leery of his sincerity towards Rashmi. But he has redemeed himself pretty well..at least he stood up for himself against so many people..co contestants ,,the rude host who targets him all the time, random guests etc. I admire  him for refusing to  sell his self respect for the sake of the game..like Mahira did. 

Mahira laughing...well she laughed even when Rashmi was ranting about her to Sana . So I guess its some weird way of reacting to seeing themselves on screen. But yeah you d think that clip of Shukla pushing her and not bothering to apologise would annoy her. She was humiliated by the host that weekend. 

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unfair_Salman

Earlier poor Asim was jumping behind shoulder of Sid..after Arhan entry poor Asim started jumping behind Rashami. Bechara kisi ko bolne hi nahi deta...yeah yeah..haan..bilkul..smiley37 Rajat ko bhi bolna pad gaya ki Bhai mere kabhi dusro ki bhi sun liya karo...show ke liye kitna girega bechara Asim😆

indraneelbb thumbnail

🤣 few people🤣 try hard kid. 

Rasili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

all d fakes ,pseudos nanga hogaya , they didn't ve any clips of rash to show lol , just normal conversations which she told tat on their faces also lol , nothing new lol just bb boring burnt cooked bakwas script stories n tags lol . rash had last laugh lol . rash shining there lol.

I don’t agree. We have seen everyone’s ugly side and rash is not spared too. When aisi ladki happened, she did abuse a lot n she told media that if she watches that she wouldn’t like it n it would haunt her. I understand she was going through a lot that time so it wasn’t easy to control the anger but she did behave nasty. 

drp_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Earlier poor Asim was jumping behind shoulder of Sid..after Arhan entry poor Asim started jumping behind Rashami. Bechara kisi ko bolne hi nahi deta...yeah yeah..haan..bilkul..🤣 Rajat ko bhi bolna pad gaya ki Bhai mere kabhi dusro ki bhi sun liya karo...show ke liye kitna girega bechara Asim😆

Asim ko poore season mein Sallu ne bolne nahi diya, Rajat ko bhi bhej diya Manisha ne baaki ki bachi khuchi kasar nikaalne, Shilpa Shinde ne audio interview mein pol khol di hai ki Thookla ko secret room mein phone diya gaya tha and he was favored throughout. Asim’s popularity is giving the channel a run for their money. Channel pe bolte hain ki Asim sympathy leta hai, are bhai agar aap log uska har weekend par class loge bina matlab ke to viewers to sympathy denge hi, plus yeh sympathy kab Asim ke liye Respect ban gayi, yeh pata hi nahi chala and channel is still trying to figure it out. Apne damaad Thookla ki har kartoot ko Asim ki badtameezi ka naam de diya. Sabse badi pol to tab khuli thi jab Sallu ne Paras ko bola tha ki usne Mahira ko pyaada bola hai, maine dekha hai, doosre hi minute sallu ko kehna pada ki Paras ne nahi bola tha, toh yahab saabit ho gaya ki Sallu ko Script di jaati hai taaki woh sirf Asim ki band bajaaye, Sallu band bajata raha aur Asim dulha bankar kab ka ghodi chad gaya. Now, the channel is hell bent on spoiling his name by showing only his clips, dum hai to sid ke sare clips dikhaao jahan usne jaanwaron ki tarah dhakka maara hai. Manisha ji, hamari to yehi dua rahegi ki bhagwan aapko, Sana ko aur Arti ko Sid jaisa hi dulha mile. 

indraneelbb thumbnail

Originally posted by: drp_usa

Asim ko poore season mein Sallu ne bolne nahi diya, Rajat ko bhi bhej diya Manisha ne baaki ki bachi khuchi kasar nikaalne, Shilpa Shinde ne audio interview mein pol khol di hai ki Thookla ko secret room mein phone diya gaya tha and he was favored throughout. Asim’s popularity is giving the channel a run for their money. Channel pe bolte hain ki Asim sympathy leta hai, are bhai agar aap log uska har weekend par class loge bina matlab ke to viewers to sympathy denge hi, plus yeh sympathy kab Asim ke liye Respect ban gayi, yeh pata hi nahi chala and channel is still trying to figure it out. Apne damaad Thookla ki har kartoot ko Asim ki badtameezi ka naam de diya. Sabse badi pol to tab khuli thi jab Sallu ne Paras ko bola tha ki usne Mahira ko pyaada bola hai, maine dekha hai, doosre hi minute sallu ko kehna pada ki Paras ne nahi bola tha, toh yahab saabit ho gaya ki Sallu ko Script di jaati hai taaki woh sirf Asim ki band bajaaye, Sallu band bajata raha aur Asim dulha bankar kab ka ghodi chad gaya. Now, the channel is hell bent on spoiling his name by showing only his clips, dum hai to sid ke sare clips dikhaao jahan usne jaanwaron ki tarah dhakka maara hai. Manisha ji, hamari to yehi dua rahegi ki bhagwan aapko, Sana ko aur Arti ko Sid jaisa hi dulha mile. 

This is called convenience. Jan Shilpa Sid ka support ki to uske liye all name calling and hate..n now She is spreading rumour so she is all queen. Shilpa Kya nurse ban ke ghoom Rahi this Sid ke hospital room me?

Infact sallu is hell bent towards damaad Asim for getting him sympathy votes..he has done this with Guhar and now this season with Asim...infact channel is hell favouring him..wanna Asim to do hafte ka bhi mehmaan nahi tha BB house me..