FUN POST : Rohit’s (hidden) agenda behind the Divorce

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Rohit : pak chuka daily seeing her in one saree .. 

Ek saree kya gift kiya - lifelong she will wear that for special moment - and family gifts her (sarcasm) - plots against ! Once I ask her to leave rudely.. I will get back my sherni- my fashionista - the one I loved- who wears her fashionable attires... classy, sexy... not the boring sarees.. 

I don’t want any marriage- or Parvathi in my home... I want my one n only one Sona ... 

with whom I can be my playful me... have romance anywhere ... sippy mansion don’t allow me that.. they are fully involved in scheming plotting etc... no space to breathe.. forget my romance which I preserved these long years for that special someone ...
Marriage time se shuru hua - bride exchange almost, kidnap, molest... sasur bahu drama to saas bahu drama .. blackmail tak... uffff anything but romance .. only my ravi understands romance... so that’s the best way!! she go away from sippy mansion.. if I tell her I want romance .. Sona will transform to parvathy avtar n tell koi dekh lega.. KYa dekhna hai... Rohan my bro.. is getting double dose.. mujhe single dose bhi naseeb Nahi...

Now I will live for Sona means.. now I will live for myself and my romance... no more doctory.. romance hi romance ... Sumit n nethra ji understands me more than anyone

My mom is deprived of romance .. n she can’t bear to imagine us have... absolutely no threat from others ;yk n Nishi is tensed from a long time .. they won’t have.. rohan n Tanya are having tension already plus she pregnant- she slapped Pari coz of that only.. jekoo mom.. she blackmailed me to divorce too. All she can think is infidelity.. coz she is 24x7 thinking of romance.. n motherhood is all joke...she cud think of infertility too.. but she know I didn’t even romance.. n she can’t hear that as a reason in court.. 

Now she got hit in an accident.. I told doctor- she needs to live (arey now again no more romance .. oh God when will I get????

Ajit n vimmi only understands that I am crazy coz I didn’t get my share of romance... 

They are my only well wishers !! 

to my fans- tell me... is this not the KHKT that u signed for? To that saif endorses? To see romance n difference in our personalities? Won’t u continue to watch us on TV? Don’t u think am a better actor than my parvathy Sona... 😘

Do u think now atleast I will get my romance...?