Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Consequences (Ronakshi OS)

AnushkhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys!!! I know everyone here is mad at the Sippy family so I decided to write this! Read for some ultimate reality check to the Sippys....

"Rohit! Where are you going?" Veena Sippy looked astonished at her eldest son who dropped the suitcase on the floor unceremoniously. "To the US." He calmly replied as if he is just going to the departmental store for butter. "When will you be back?" Aakash asked seeming disinterested as if he did it only because it seemed natural. "Never." Rohit replied just as disinterested. Veena did a double take and Aakash looked dumbfounded at him.

"What! What did you say?"

"I said that I am shifting to the US. Dr.Steve Carter, my friend, invited me to join his hospital as one of the member of the board of directors. I accepted. Thats it!" Rohit went on speaking without even a flinch on his painfully stoic face. "Thats it!!!? What do you mean thats it Rohit! You can't just go away like that! What about us? How can you..." Veena felt tears pricking her eyes as Rohit went on fiddling with his phone as if nothing abnormal has happened. "What about you.... Mother? You guys will be just as happy. And no me to bother you anyway." He replied. "Don't be silly Rohit. I know you are upset due to the divorce. Its natural. But you can't run away like that!" YK incerceeded deftly trying to salvage the tension which was building up palpably in the room. Rohit didnot even look up from his phone as if he didn't even deign it within his dignity to answer that question. "Bhai! You are leaving us because of that woman! That woman who.." Rohan couldn't complete his rant as Rohit snapped his head up to glare at him. And that look in his face was enough to freeze him to the spot. There was no crazed worry or heart breaking grief in Rohit's chocolate brown eyes with which they had become familiar. It was only a dark anger. A cold naked rage which could burn anyone with its chilling intensity. "That woman who loved you undeserving and ungrateful people with all her heart. That woman who accepted all my flaws and idiosyncrasies with all her soul because that woman loved me to death. That woman whose heart I broke not once not twice but several times to protect you guys. That woman who deserves someone much much better than a perfect asshole like me. Yes Rohan! I am leaving you guys for that woman." He exploded making all the Sippy's stare at him with bewilderment mixed with distaste. "Not that it matters anyway." He added as an afterthought. "Rohit! Really! You are abandoning your family for Sonakshi?" Nishi sneered artistically. "DON'T YOU DARE TAKE HER NAME!!!" Rohit bellowed. "ROHIT! behave yourself! Nishi is your aunt!" Deepa reprimanded. "No Deepa chachi! I have remained quiet for too long now! The only reason I fought with Sona, was because of you all, my supposed family. I hurt the love of my life because I thought you guys can never do any wrong! But HA! what a f*cking fool I was! Jinhe sab se zyaada pyaar kiya, jin pe sabse zyaada bharosa kiya unhone ek bar bhi nhi socha mujhe dhoka dene se pehle! You cheated me. All of you! Sona ne aap logo ko pyaar kiya kyunki aap meri family ho par aap sab ne kya kiya? You humiliated her, you tortured her, you broke her!" Rohit could feel his own heart pound with painful vengeance as he spewed venom at the shocked people standing in front, whom he had once considered as family. He could hear someone gasp. Maybe Pooja or Ajit, he can't be sure and neither did he care. "Woh infidelity ta clause kis ne put kiya divorce papers mein? Aap ne? Ha Deepa chachi!" Deepa shuffled her feet suddenly nervous, her usual confidence evaporating in smoke. Rohit laughed suddenly. It was a maniacal laughter laced  with equal parts grief and sarcasm. "Maine hamesha Sona ko kaha ki woh reel aur real life mein fark nhi kar pati. But you know what? It seems neither can I? Kabhi sapne mein bhi nhi socha that ki meri upni family itna gir sakhti hai!" "Rohit! Its too much now!" Aakash tried to sound authoritative but failed miserably. He had never seen his nephew so angry, so guilty and so broken all at once. And now that he did, he never wanted to see him like that ever. But Rohit wasn't in a mood to stop his merciless and ruthless verbal lashing. "Congratulations Deepa chachi! This has to be your best win ever!" He spat. Veena seemed to have broken from her trance. She went and clutched his upper arm desperately. "Rohit darling! Please! She wasn't the right one for you. Agreed I did it the wrong way but I did it for you! Why don't you understand darling...". To her horror Rohit's face crumpled. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes. She tried to wipe it but to her utter dismay he wriggled out of her grasp. Everyone stood shocked. The Rohit they knew would never do anything like that to Veena. Even if he was mad at her for some reason. Rohit controlled himself with a herculean effort and continued with a raspy voice, the decibels dropping exponentially and the former anger replaced with a heart wrenching sorrow. "Pata hai aap sabko jo dusro ki galti dekh ke sikhe woh mahaan, jo khudki galti se sikhe woh insaan par jo bar bar ek hi galti kare woh bewakoof. Aur lagta hai duniya ka sabse bada bewakoof main hi hoon!!! Bar bar main meri Sona koh hi galat samajh ta raha. Aur woh bechari mere liye, mere pyaar mein...." Rohit rubbed his face trying to wipe his tears, they didn't deserve to see his tears, not now. 

"Rohit please..." Veena had realized that she had done a real blunder. In her attempt to separate Sonakshi from Rohit she has lost him instead. Oh the irony of it! Rohit had probably understood that from Veena's tear streaked face. "You know Mom, there was a time when my sun roze and set on you. Aap mere liye sab kuch the. Maine hamesha yhi yakeen kiya ki puri duniya galat ho sakhti hai par....Par Veena Sippy kabhi galat nhi ho sakhti." Rohit could feel his heart break all over again as he felt the bile rise to his throat thinking about what he was about to say next. "Par main galat tha..." he heard her whimper but went on, "aap ko laga hoga ki aap mujhe bacha rhi ho par ek sach kahu maa, aapne mujhe mar diya. You broke me.... and I can't blame you though..." he smirked before picking up his suitcase and started towards the exit. "I couldn't prioritize the one and only woman who had ever loved me truly, my Sona. Maine socha ki goregaon wale downmarket hai par atleast woh hum classy SoBo Malabar Hill walo jaise khokle toh nhi hai!" And with that he left leaving behind his words ring empty in the hollow depth of the Sippy Mansion.

Another part will be up. Plz comment. Till then....hugs and kisses

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

F_P007 thumbnail

Great initiative

I liked the story!! ❤❤❤

Continue soon

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it! Finally rohit spoke up. I especially liked the part where rohit tells off Deepa. That lady is of no good. What a waste lawyer... This is the rohit I want to see in the show. Not the alcoholic rohit. Beautifully written. Can't wait for part 2

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The last line was the final nail to the coffin. Indeed the malabar hill people might be rich but they have no heart... What a dialogue!! 

vaidehi1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So well written! 

You wrote the one scene so perfectly that I wanted to be a part of the show! Rohit's mother needs to see what she has done to her son whom she claimed to be her favourite!

Do write more 🤗

Blackwind thumbnail

Wow👏such a masterpiece👍🏼how I wish we get to see this Rohit...

Yes yes bring on the next 😊

AnushkhaA thumbnail

Thank you. I really want Rohit to say something like this to Veena. She desperately needs a reality check

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it. Please continue 🤗

cutie95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it

Continue soon

babyarshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail