Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Just something I noticed:

There is an Advt. for Fogg body spray during this serial. The older salesman in that advt. looks pretty much like the girl's dad in the serial.

Edited by kamalsh56 - 4 years ago
Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Just something I noticed:

There is an Advt. for Fogg body spray during this serial. The older salesman in that advt. looks pretty much like the girl's dad in the serial.

Hey its him 😬 he is the most annoying guy in the show👿

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

N i hate that interaction betn girl n her dad absolutely disgusting not funny or adorable  at all👿

I hv yet to see a real bond betwn other actors like ones like radha n her dad or dev dikshit n his mom in tv shows without being dramatic .

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know about you guys, but whatever little I get to see of this serial I am liking it  . 

I guess there is some secret about who Aditya Kashyap is ? . He actually seems to be rich 🤡

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Aditya is so nice.

Last episode cha dhekar scene was 😆

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Why do lovers always forget things in TV serial?

Once upon a time there was an umbrella.

Ekda hairband hota

Kadhi clip hota 

Now scarf, hanky.

The girl and her dad r effing annoying!

Also the promos and the title song do not sync with what's happening.

Is it a love story?

Is it the story of the girl adjusting (for the Nth time) with all the men in the house?

mishkil88 thumbnail

Currently this serial is certainly in an interesting mode and enjoyable to watch. So let's watch it. Whenever it derails let it derail.  Till then we can enjoy at least.

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The present nok-jhok of the lead pair is all standard filmy stuff.  No katkarastan is the saving grace so far. But with the hidden wealth of Aditya, kat karastans are very much likely. How soon is the only question.

Then I don't understand the always dark and gloomy look of the place where Aditya stays with his guardians. What is the need for their house to look like a dungeon? Any girl will baulk at marrying into such a depressing looking house.😳

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

The present nok-jhok of the lead pair is all standard filmy stuff.  No katkarastan is the saving grace so far. But with the hidden wealth of Aditya, kat karastans are very much likely. How soon is the only question.

Then I don't understand the always dark and gloomy look of the place where Aditya stays with his guardians. What is the need for their house to look like a dungeon? Any girl will baulk at marrying into such a depressing looking house.😳

she is likely to improve the house looks and also the way they behave. Of course it is standard family fair and Kat karasthan will come into effect whenever it has to. There is a scope for comedy - esp those 4 uncle's with their strange habits. The girl's father is hopeless as we all agree.

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago
sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I started watching the serial last week. Initially i found it bearable than the other serials going on. But, then 3-4 episodes are wasted on her scarf and his rumal. What is so special about that scarf and that rumal only ? Anything i missed ? Otherwise it looks stupid.