Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Scarlet.ferro

Ya can't expect anything from preeta ðŸ¤”

Can only hope writers make preeta break down now on her hopes in Karan. 

Even if Karan had intentions of saving her while he went to save mahira..

Because apparently this is the second time when he is leaving her when she needed him the most.

Actually this time his main motto to run behind mahira is to save preeta. We can't really say that he left her. Even if he stays back there is nothing much for him to do in the court coz it was mahira who was supposed to withdraw the case. But if she goes missing at the end moment then release of preeta is at risk. 

But yea if preeta receives a verdict becoz of karan - mahira's absence, the  chances of preeta to be heartbroken are high 

and the misunderstanding between can also increase again

Originally posted by MandyTheBlogger

Actually this time his main motto to run behind mahira is to save preeta. We can't really say that he left her. Even if he stays back there is nothing much for him to do in the court coz it was mahira who was supposed to withdraw the case. But if she goes missing at the end moment then release of preeta is at risk. 

But yea if preeta receives a verdict becoz of karan - mahira's absence, the  chances of preeta to be heartbroken are high 

and the misunderstanding between can also increase again

If you will see it from preeta's point of view, she doesn't know na he left her to save mahira so she can give her statement. Technically he was *absent* during the hearing and so was mahira and Karan has gone to *save* Mahira , leaving preeta in court for which she got imprisoned for life may be. 

Misunderstanding is definitely on the way but I am sure writers will make preeta *understand * that Karan might have left due to urgent serious issue because the call came when they both were together. 

I don't think there will be much to the scene of misunderstanding

But do u really think preeta will be doing that. I don't think so. We can expect anything to happen with him but not preeta she is just like that only. Karan ki bhasha mein bolun toh dumbo ki dumbo😆

Even if its a dream or reality this is the first time preeran is actually a couple (since the got married in 2019 ) so trp special lollipos for vday are must especially after #RIPpreeran trend😆

We should be ready for a heartbreak especially when cvs are giving you these sequences to drool😆

Sure this is dream sequence!! but I am only wondering who's dream is this actually

If you will see it from preeta's point of view, she doesn't know na he left her to save mahira so she can give her statement. Technically he was *absent* during the hearing and so was mahira and Karan has gone to *save* Mahira , leaving preeta in court for which she got imprisoned for life may be. 

Misunderstanding is definitely on the way but I am sure writers will make preeta *understand * that Karan might have left due to urgent serious issue because the call came when they both were together. 

I don't think there will be much to the scene of misunderstanding

Won't be much miss understanding on that portion maybe. But the wedding question she asked to karan, he left that question in the midway of answering. So i was talking about that misunderstanding thread which can continue a little while.

But what i feel is that karan will bring mahira at the last moment. Is there any bts segment which says preeta is going to stay more days in jail? If wr have that we can have a small guess of how long this drama can drag

Originally posted by aisha_aashi

Sure this is dream sequence!! but I am only wondering who's dream is this actually

Will be from karan side i guess😆 

Originally posted by aisha_aashi

Why would preeta dream.romance right after being karaar as muzrim🤣 that would be so weird🤣 

Not laughing at you , but the scenario which is quite possible because writers are mad ðŸ¤£

Won't be much miss understanding on that portion maybe. But the wedding question she asked to karan, he left that question in the midway of answering. So i was talking about that misunderstanding thread which can continue a little while.

But what i feel is that karan will bring mahira at the last moment. Is there any bts segment which says preeta is going to stay more days in jail? If wr have that we can have a small guess of how long this drama can drag

No.yaar

No clue of how.long this will be stretched. 

But even I think kuch last moment change hoga warna this dream sequence from either Karan or preeta will be so weird ðŸ¤£

This is no doubt a dream, I wouldn’t expect this to be real ✋✋✋🤣🤣

As for Karan, he’s such a two timer, on one hand he tells Preeta that he has to marry Mahira and then on the other he’s seen romancing her on Valentine’s. I hate to say it but this guy has stooped real low now. 

As for Preeta, she’s such a dumbo. Knowing he’s going on with rituals with Mahira, she should back off and make him realise that he’s going to have to break the rishta off with Mahira and go after her in order for him to win her back if he wants her but no. This girl is hell bent on letting people walk all over her and take advantage of her 

No.yaar

No clue of how.long this will be stretched. 

But even I think kuch last moment change hoga warna this dream sequence from either Karan or preeta will be so weird ðŸ¤£

It will be like mahira tried her best to skip the trail but somehow karan managed to bring her to court. But she is safe as long as karan is thinking its someone else's doing (who doesn't want preeta to be out of jail)

And that will be too weird. But weirdness ki supermarket hai kdb though😆

Originally posted by SophieKarim

This is no doubt a dream, I wouldn’t expect this to be real ✋✋✋🤣🤣

As for Karan, he’s such a two timer, on one hand he tells Preeta that he has to marry Mahira and then on the other he’s seen romancing her on Valentine’s. I hate to say it but this guy has stooped real low now. 

As for Preeta, she’s such a dumbo. Knowing he’s going on with rituals with Mahira, she should back off and make him realise that he’s going to have to break the rishta off with Mahira and go after her in order for him to win her back if he wants her but no. This girl is hell bent on letting people walk all over her and take advantage of her 

She really should have done something stronger to karan to realize his mistakes. But no