Stayed friendly with Rashmi
Stayed friendly with Asim till the end
Stayed friendly with Shukla from beginning
Staying friendly with Shehnaaz dear throughout
Other as commented below
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SiddJ

Her achievement is she lasted till finale week.

######

👍🏼 yes thanks to Rashmi and Devolina bheek .. ######

I kinda feel bad that girls have to stoop so low to stay in the game.. be it mahira.. arthi.. sana. Zariwala..

######

Honestly what a disgrace to womanhood, in this era when women are a heroic and doing so many laudable things, they are just worth only to marry a man and cook for him  and wash his dirty linen 🤢 ######

Loyalty lost its value due to their creepy romance...

Originally posted by SiddJ

Her achievement is she lasted till finale week.

I kinda feel bad that girls have to stoop so low to stay in the game.. be it mahira.. arthi.. sana. Zariwala..

BB is the reason she lasted until the final week so credit should go to BB, not Mahira. 😆

She had potential, was ruined a little by Paras possessiveness of her, just like when all she did was have a casual conversation with Asim at the gym area they were talking decently saw a more softer side to mahira in different company, right after Paras went berserk over her doing that. Had she interacted more and spent time with others we could have seen another side to her. 

I liked the way she stood for Paras even in front of SK. She has always been there for him in every task. She moved Paras's pyada, not Sid's even though she could have tried to earn brownie points there. She placed Paras above her name in top 5. I in no way like her attitude but she has been really loyal to Paras.

Originally posted by Priya9.

What in your opinion is Mahiras achievement of loyalty in bb13? Not that this show was about loyalty but 

Romancing only Paras and allowing him , to force himself upon her, seems to be her only achievement in this BB journey - disgusting 🤢

I am no Mahira fan but she has been very loyal to Paras.  I don’t think romance was an angle for her.  They started as friends and things just happened.  I really like The bond they share.  You can feel the anger boiling in them when they take a stand for each other against someone. Hopefully this friendship/romance continues after BB to something else. 

Now that you understand my sentiments please stay away😡 I'm not a patient person who wastes her time waking up people who pretend to be asleep😆 thank you so much, alvida 

We love we love sidpahira💓

Mahira has been loyal to those whose friendship worked in her favour. 

She was friends with Rashmi because the lady was a strong force till the first finale. The moment she started getting cornered by the HMs, the loyalty was wiped clean. 

Same with Devoleena. Loyal till the latter had some semblance of a voice in the show. 

With Shehnaaz it was a game of sticking with somebody when her sole support system left. The moment he came back, with all his attention and that of Shukla's, she started that jealous drama. 

I don't really think that Paras is that important to her as well. He is the only one who can tolerate her bratty bullsh*t and validate her when necessary. Once she gets out, there will be a few tweets or pictures in support and then back to normal. 

Originally posted by -PD-

Loyalty lost its value due to their creepy romance...

Very true indeed 

Omg , tell me about it, how disgusting she was, why insult a sacred mother child bond, to cover her dirty personality.. now Shuklas friend status means, the whole world knows, is nothing more than a door mat, Arti has passed on the honours to her, excellent indeed, can't forgive myself for appreciating this pos in the past 🤢

I guess she is as delusional as her mom. In one of her mom's interviews she commented that Paras kisses Mahira because shes a kid or something like that. Yeah right. You dont share a bed and act like that with someone unless there is something going. Disgusted with the way she conducts herself and her opinion about others.