IndiaForums Art Corner(Page 7)

Posted: 1 months ago

Digital art of Kim Seokjin of BTS- made in procreate

@Tanu you are an ARMY?????????smiley3

YESSS. I have listened to some of their music (I loveee some of them) and watched some of run episodes and they are so funny and cute.smiley36 But I am not very updated with what is happening and new albums etc. smiley9

This art is done on my boyfriend's jacket. 

Edited by BilliCat. - 1 months ago

@Billicat 

I am just trying to write a few lines with appreciation about your abstract art piece here you gifted to us,i.e, the art lovers!smiley31 

The precise use of forms, colours and the gestural marks to achieve a perfect effect, exquisite creativity to another level, clearly visible here, the widespread dreams on the sky of affinity! 

Here, you explored many forms to depict the feelings in a very efficient way, I must say. 

Using Alladin's magic lamp ---is it love in this art form? Not asking a personal question, talking about this art piece. smiley31A girl watching the man on the street with some interest, the moon and the stars depicting the vastness in imagination, and the light green with yellow spots showing the inner feelings with an in-depth clarity! Thank you for sharing this Cup Of Creativity Billicat.smiley1

So much creativity hidden in this thread,smiley32 I have to catch up from the first page! There, on page 1, Appy's art piece is there and Alexia's poetry.smiley1smiley10 

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 months ago

Your artworks are beautiful smiley42@BilliCat

Edited by x.inspire.x - 1 months ago