Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

Don’t understand Rohit.. pls help me

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

There is a dialogue he tells Nishi bua

I won’t do anything to you for my dad and mom

I will kill myself every moment...!

How will that affect Nishi bua ? Or the rest in the mansion?? They are unaffected by her strange absence - never leaves a moment to false accuse her.. and compels him to divorce... so how? 

does this mean Sippy’s continue to be same like old? I mean naren ok with Nishi ... Rohit ok with Nishi ? Veena ok with naren? Tanya ok with rohan... everyone ok with Ajit

like guys pls help me understand ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reshmi.parekh78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sajinifaby

How will that affect Nishi bua ? Or the rest in the mansion?? They are unaffected by her strange absence - never leaves a moment to false accuse her.. and compels him to divorce... so how? 

does this mean Sippy’s continue to be same like old? I mean naren ok with Nishi ... Rohit ok with Nishi ? Veena ok with naren? Tanya ok with rohan... everyone ok with Ajit

Haha seriously mad setup ...mad story ...I don’t know why ppl love spoiling stories ...when they start a story they promote it differently and later they spoil it badly ...Saif Ali Khan himself might be wondering which serial this is

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I did not like today episode. I couldn't connect with this sacrificial Rohit as a character after today episode. He is hurting himself and hurting Sona to an another level by his words and behaviour.The makers are complicating situations by turning Rohit in to male Parvathi version. This is unnecessary. The scene between Nishi and Rohit is unwanted. If they tried this scene between Veena and Rohit, then atleast Veena could feel guilty about what she done to her own son life. To be honest, the only saving grace of this show is Dipika and Karan awesome performances.

Edited by Sree_mk - 4 years ago
mthiru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

During Marraige track this show lost it's way. Post Marraige the makers have crossed the no point return mark..

Post Marraige they ruined all the character last being Rohit.

This show had a very beautiful organic journey that lasted till 75 episodes. 

Not only Rohit there is no consistency in any characters thus making it difficult for us to understand any of them. It's not exclusive to Rohit..

Yes there was a filmy feeling in the last 2episodes but in both the leads were phenomenal. They are literally making us feel the pain of these 2characters despite the filthy drama..

Main USP of this show was there was no plotting family member to ruin Ronakshi or otherwise!! Infact no outright villans.. 

But now we have not one but all the members of the family in a race to destroy their kids life, EMA, Murder, dIvorce, now looks like kidnapping too on the cards soon🤢.

Naoshin thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rohit thinks that his family doesn't deserve sona,so he will make sure that sona hates him..& seeing the hatred in her eyes for him,he will be mentally tortured..that's why he said that he will finish himself to keep sona at peace bcz he knows if sona can't hate him somehow she will be connected with him & sippys will try to find way to mock & insult her again...that's why he wants her to keep distance with him so that she can be happy with her life without tolerating any kind of humiliation...& as rohit can't stay without her..so he will going to be broken day by day..it's stupid..bt for him,he is protecting his love from his family's evilness...

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Reshmi.parekh78

Haha seriously mad setup ...mad story ...I don’t know why ppl love spoiling stories ...when they start a story they promote it differently and later they spoil it badly ...Saif Ali Khan himself might be wondering which serial this is

@ bold👍🏼 🤣

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

I think he means that he'll land up giving 80% of the Sippy's property to Sonakshi as part of their divorce settlement and Nishi will definitely be affected by that.

Personally, that was such a dumb move by Nishi. Why would someone voluntarily forge a signature on that! 😂

sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Anokhee

I think he means that he'll land up giving 80% of the Sippy's property to Sonakshi as part of their divorce settlement and Nishi will definitely be affected by that.

Personally, that was such a dumb move by Nishi. Why would someone voluntarily forge a signature on that! 😂

both Veena n Nishi said after divorce 

It’s null and void ? So I didn’t get that part too..! 
oh god what r the writers upto

Making me lose myself 

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5

both Veena n Nishi said after divorce 

It’s null and void ? So I didn’t get that part too..! 
oh god what r the writers upto

Making me lose myself 

That's again quite stupid. If, according to everyone, Sona has changed the prenup details and made herself get 80% of the property; why would she put in that 'null and void in case of infidelity' clause?

Besides, of course there will be a court battle on proving the infidelity which they will not be able to prove (rather Rohit ensures it doesn't get proven). Hence, Nishi is scared now. As she might lose 80% of the property. 

Also, the hospital was famous because of Nareen, Rohit and Nishi's expertise. And now, Nareen is unconscious and Rohit is on a self-destruct mode. How will the hospital mint enough money for Nishi to have control over?

Edited by Anokhee - 4 years ago
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Dude....no can help you...including the almighty that made the cvs brains....