Finally Kunal taking baby steps!

Posted: 4 years ago

As bad as the precap is for Kuhu, there were some moments in the episode which made my day! 

The imaginary back hug with the lovely background music was a treat to watch  It was like pyaase ko ek boond paani dena😆 

With Abir playing the romantic Dheere Dheere se and Kunal drifted in Kuhu's thoughts imagining her come from behind and hugging him tight was so well done. Kunal then comes back to reality but doesn't stop. He questioned himself as to why he still wants the marriage. This is exactly what we want to know! I made a post long back saying why aren't we getting to know how Kunal feels about Kuhu and his marriage and we got it today! He thinks rightly and asks himself whether he started liking Kuhu. Whatever it is he doesn't want the marriage to end 

And guess who he goes to help? The aajevan brahmachari Jugnu🤣 who rightly asked why are you asking about love jo khud love kiya ho and love marriage bhi kar chuka ho 🤣

Idiot idiot idiot!! That message would've brought Kuhu back in an instant but all he sent was "I need you". Loved how impatient Kuhu was to get a text from him and the moment she got it she was so happy Felt bad to see her balloon pop when Kunal said he needed her to plan a surprise for Mishti 🥺

I didn't like how Kuhu is again blaming Mishti for everything. This was a hint of pre leap Kuhu that wasn't mature. Makers please don't ruin her character! 😔

The dreaded precap where Naanu says the surprise is for the "best" Rajvansh bahu only triggered Kuhu's not being important feelings and adding to that Ketu asking "her" to take a "family" picture added fuel to the fire. I think it's the way Kaveri acts that you tend to easily like and dislike the character! One moment you don't like her for blaming others for her problems and the next you feel sad for her situation and relate to it. Not getting importance from someone you love hurts even if the other person doesn't do it intentionally. Kunal is one such person from whom she's expecting a small talk about themselves but his priorities are something else. He doesn't do it intentionally but does it at the wrong timings hurting her even more. 

I just hope Kuhu doesn't do anything drastic in her feeling of being left out and Kunal catches her from falling just in time 😒

100% on point! And even though the back hug was dreamy, my favourite line in the entire episode was "Maata rani paap chadhati hogi"🤣. Saare couples ek taraf aur Jugnu and RV bros ke beech ka bromance ek taraf. 

East or west, Jugnu is the best!

Edited by aquaHP - 4 years ago

My feelings on the precap (as mentioned in the KuKu AT):

As someone who has felt and kind of experienced what Kuhu is going through (not as exaggerated, of course), the precap hit hard for me. It's a bad place to be in and you just want to get out of the situation by whatever means possible, to stop that horrid feeling of being left out. I don't think and I hope she is not made to turn evil but the way her character was shown to react during janmashtami, she might do something impulsive but I don't think she will do planning plotting. That would just seem out of character.

That back hug definitely made my day☺️Been watching it on loop. And it was more special bcoz Kunal imagined it. Like who would have thought that this #LadakuChokro can be #RomanticRajvansh too  And for me Bekhudi music was like pyaase ko ek boond paani ke saath saath ek boond sharbat bhi mil gaya 😆

I'm glad that makers are trying to tap into Kunal's emotions more. A monologue was much needed. Waise Kunal is a slow cooker. Also as we all know, he has one track mind. He is trying to balance between Kuhu & his bhai/family but failing badly. I hope he will realize & express his feelings to Kuhu soon otherwise it'll be too late. It is already becoming unbearable for Kuhu. Don't know what she will do.

aajevan brahmachari Jugnu 🤣

Aree aisa kyun bol rahi ho? Jugnu keliye bhi ek Jugni leke aayenge makers. AbiNal ke paas Jugnu hai to MishKu keliye bhi Jugni chahiye na 🤣

Waise why Kunal is taking an advice on love? Wasn't he in love with universe ki gyaani Shweta? 🤔

Jokes apart, Kunal is indeed an idiot. Gadheda. He should take expert's advice. Indirectly hi sahi...Abir can teach him a lesson or two about love.

Poor Kuhu! She still has 1% hope left. The way she got so happy when she received his 'I need you' text & in yesterday's episode too when MishBir were performing on Saathiya Mere...the way Kuhu looked at Kunal with longing in her eyes when the line played "sapno me hi rehte hai na" 🥺

Same buddy. Even I don't like it when Kuhu blames Mishti & they both keep fighting. Sometimes Kuhu irritates me but again I can understand where she is coming from & as you said, Kaveri is portraying Kuhu so well that I can not completely hate Kuhu. 

I just hope makers won't turn her outright negative. I'll be very disappointed if that happens. 

I am enjoying the Kunal and Kuhu track right now. I like that Kunal is slowly realising that he has fallen in love with Kuhu. I like that he is trying to decipher his feelings and wants to give this marriage a chance. Its just that he needs to take a major step for himself and kuhu and not use Mishti and Abhir as an excuse to call her close as that is only putting her off since she is anyway annoyed with Mishti breaking Nishants heart. 

Its her own angst thats causing her to feel even more annoyed with Mishti as she realises that she may never get her happily ever after and Mishti is managing to get hers and everyone is helping her but Kuhu is all alone. She can't tell anyone about her feelings as no one other than Kunal knows what she is going through.

I do hope Kunal confesses to Abir about his changed feelings and that he does not want Kuhu to leave. Abir will help him confess his love in a really genuine and simple manner. 

Loved your post ❤️

It was a kuch kuch hota hai moment for kunal today 😉😉 I think this is the first time he was day dreaming, the back hug was beautifully done, guess there is some magic in abir's room , people start behaving sane and speaking their heart , when mishti is in that room she speaks her heart and same goes for kunal 😆😆 May be that's the vibe his room has , because the moment kunal enters his own room,  he was back to nanko mode , using the idea to make mishti feel better   was clearly his excuse to call kuhu but it back fired 😆 

Nice that makers actually took effort to give him a monologue 😆 Explaining his dilemma,  he just doesn't know how to approach her in the right manner😳 which I think he will learn with time,  at least he gave a thought,  it's a good start  , I don't know what it takes to just tell I want one chance kuhu ? And what it takes for kuhu to just ask " aren't you worried about the divorce?"  Instead mishti is at the receiving end once again 

But all this will be too matured na smiley36smiley36 It will not provide drama , so yeah writers will make the characters say what they shouldn't instead of what they should smiley9

I  actually laughed at the whole dishoom dishoom scene there 😆Arguement mein nannu ke heart break se leke  jas ka paratha,  tamma tamma dance 🤣 And mishti comes with an equally funny response ke tune bhi toh help ki thi abir ki,  bataun kya jas ko 🤣 it was unintentionally funny 😆

and then suddenly gaaaj giregi one day and everybody will realise everything on their own😆 

On a side note , after seeing the precap I was thinking,  kuhu should flip the camera,  take selfie along with the family.... and show them that the family picture is incomplete without her hence the selfie 😉, but yeah writers will take the drama route 😎 

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Originally posted by aquaHP

100% on point! And even though the back hug was dreamy, my favourite line in the entire episode was "Maata rani paap chadhati hogi"🤣. Saare couples ek taraf aur Jugnu and RV bros ke beech ka bromance ek taraf. 

East or west, Jugnu is the best!

Haha IKR! Jugnu se kaun love suggestions poochta hai? 🤣

Originally posted by aquaHP

My feelings on the precap (as mentioned in the KuKu AT):

As someone who has felt and kind of experienced what Kuhu is going through (not as exaggerated, of course), the precap hit hard for me. It's a bad place to be in and you just want to get out of the situation by whatever means possible, to stop that horrid feeling of being left out. I don't think and I hope she is not made to turn evil but the way her character was shown to react during janmashtami, she might do something impulsive but I don't think she will do planning plotting. That would just seem out of character.

Yes I've been there too. It is but natural to get the feeling of being left out though the other person doesn't do it intentionally. Speaking up to someone is very helpful. The emotions if subdued within yourself is equivalent to self destruction. Hope Kunal speaks to her before things go out of hand  Can't see Kuhu's graph falling down which already gradually is after the episode. 

Originally posted by AnOptimist

That back hug definitely made my day☺️Been watching it on loop. And it was more special bcoz Kunal imagined it. Like who would have thought that this #LadakuChokro can be #RomanticRajvansh too  And for me Bekhudi music was like pyaase ko ek boond paani ke saath saath ek boond sharbat bhi mil gaya 😆

I'm glad that makers are trying to tap into Kunal's emotions more. A monologue was much needed. Waise Kunal is a slow cooker. Also as we all know, he has one track mind. He is trying to balance between Kuhu & his bhai/family but failing badly. I hope he will realize & express his feelings to Kuhu soon otherwise it'll be too late. It is already becoming unbearable for Kuhu. Don't know what she will do.

aajevan brahmachari Jugnu 🤣

Aree aisa kyun bol rahi ho? Jugnu keliye bhi ek Jugni leke aayenge makers. AbiNal ke paas Jugnu hai to MishKu keliye bhi Jugni chahiye na 🤣

Waise why Kunal is taking an advice on love? Wasn't he in love with universe ki gyaani Shweta? 🤔

Jokes apart, Kunal is indeed an idiot. Gadheda. He should take expert's advice. Indirectly hi sahi...Abir can teach him a lesson or two about love.

Poor Kuhu! She still has 1% hope left. The way she got so happy when she received his 'I need you' text & in yesterday's episode too when MishBir were performing on Saathiya Mere...the way Kuhu looked at Kunal with longing in her eyes when the line played "sapno me hi rehte hai na" 🥺

Same buddy. Even I don't like it when Kuhu blames Mishti & they both keep fighting. Sometimes Kuhu irritates me but again I can understand where she is coming from & as you said, Kaveri is portraying Kuhu so well that I can not completely hate Kuhu. 

I just hope makers won't turn her outright negative. I'll be very disappointed if that happens. 

Bold.. 🤣 

Bold again 🤣 Universe swamiji and what not was that Shwetha Shwet 😳🤣

Hope that 1% of hope that Kuhu has doesn't go to 0. Kunal will be in deep deep trouble. 

Originally posted by popeye

I am enjoying the Kunal and Kuhu track right now. I like that Kunal is slowly realising that he has fallen in love with Kuhu. I like that he is trying to decipher his feelings and wants to give this marriage a chance. Its just that he needs to take a major step for himself and kuhu and not use Mishti and Abhir as an excuse to call her close as that is only putting her off since she is anyway annoyed with Mishti breaking Nishants heart. 

Its her own angst thats causing her to feel even more annoyed with Mishti as she realises that she may never get her happily ever after and Mishti is managing to get hers and everyone is helping her but Kuhu is all alone. She can't tell anyone about her feelings as no one other than Kunal knows what she is going through.

I do hope Kunal confesses to Abir about his changed feelings and that he does not want Kuhu to leave. Abir will help him confess his love in a really genuine and simple manner. 

@bold.. see that's the point! She needs to talk it out. At least tell Ananya di about her problems. She's married, her sister whom she loves, a person who wouldn't tell the family if asked not to and one who has experience of shaadi, love, etc. Blaming Mishti will never solve her problems. She's just using her as a punching bag and Mishti doesn't know what's going on in her head so she gives it back making Kuhu feel all the more upset. 

I want Kunal to first talk to Kuhu about second chances and not involve Abir or Mishti in it. Kuhu would like it that way 🤔