Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Bye...

Yeah hope for it...

Who are our our mods, by the way???

I am confused about it...

the username says dushtkanye or something according to the EDKV forum page...dunno who that is but it says that he/she is viewbie or something..

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenachem

the username says dushtkanye or something according to the EDKV forum page...dunno who that is but it says that he/she is viewbie or something..

Yep DushtKanya is your viewbie. Any other mods roaming around in this forum are just regular members.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yep DushtKanya is your viewbie. Any other mods roaming around in this forum are just regular members.

I was confused a lot...😆🤭

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

I was confused a lot...😆🤭

Forum mods are always going to be listed on main forum under Chaskameter. If no mod name is listed, then the GMs handle that forum. And coolbies are not part of mod team. They are promoted to a forum when they give regular updates and have the ability just to sticky their own threads. If there are multiple mods in a forum, then the hierarchy is viewbie > moderator > channel moderator > global moderator for escalating issues. ðŸ˜Š

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Forum mods are always going to be listed on main forum under Chaskameter. If no mod name is listed, then the GMs handle that forum. And coolbies are not part of mod team. They are promoted to a forum when they give regular updates and have the ability just to sticky their own threads. If there are multiple mods in a forum, then the hierarchy is viewbie > moderator > channel moderator > global moderator for escalating issues. ðŸ˜Š

Thanks...