Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

Meenu turns cow.. 😆

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Imagine in just one day you are told that the that the creature you were always thought to be a dragon,  is now a cow..  Koi bhi vishwaas nahi karega yaar.. ðŸ¤£ Nannu tells Meenu that he is trusting on his "parvarish" more than anything else..  I think too soon he has forgotten ki unki parvarish ne kya kya gul kehlaye hain...  ðŸ˜† nyway,  seeing Meenu these days is giving me stomach ache..  What's with the precap? Has she donated all the Rajvansh  property to Mishti...🤣 I think she is planing to kill Mishti by shock.. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Imagine in just one day you are told that the that the creature you were always thought to be a dragon,  is now a cow..  Koi bhi vishwaas nahi karega yaar.. ðŸ¤£ Nannu tells Meenu that he is trusting on his "parvarish" more than anything else..  I think too soon he has forgotten ki unki parvarish ne kya kya gul kehlaye hain...  ðŸ˜† nyway,  seeing Meenu these days is giving me stomach ache..  What's with the precap? Has she donated all the Rajvansh  property to Mishti...🤣 I think she is planing to kill Mishti by shock.. ðŸ˜†

smiley37smiley37smiley37exactly, Ye Ho kya gaya hai meenu ko 

Bold - oh so that's the new plan of main meenakshi Rajvansh smiley37smiley37smiley37