Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 71| - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

@diya post the uncut version of mishbir dance in the shaadhi thread yaar. 

@ anyone Could someone get the screenshot of the pull during their dreamy dance in sangeeth. It is from the segments though.

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

sure sure nandu waiting for it smiley31

wow really i mean seriously... but seeing abirs state n your mom has seen the whole series right so its natural to agree with abir n encourage this idea... its a very practical solution... smiley32smiley20

haan not wanting meenu to attend function is a bit shocking for everyone but his trust issue is something deep regarding meenu... but being a mother anyone will be shocked by this.. smiley1

haan yaar its just 3 days so no chance of completing wedding by then but in today epi kuhu was talking about haldi tomorrow so maybe by tomorrow n Thursday it will be done n then shaadi directly.... all other functions skipped?? smiley13

Yes i know. My mom has caught up from the first episode, so she does understand the dynamics very wellsmiley20 It is a practical solution, but I was just surprised that my mum brought up the idea first before even watching the episodesmiley36

Yup there's no way any sane person would be able to trust Meenu after EVERYTHING she's done. From the very first episode, she's always been against Mishti so I completely agree with Abir, she's just paying the price of losing not just Abir but Kunal as well. She needed this reality hit hardsmiley20 Will it really help her redeem herself?..hmm idk, i don't think so, the writers have to continue the show, so Meenu's negativity has to remainsmiley44smiley17

hmm let's see how far we get by the end of this weeksmiley31 According to show's timeline, there's still about 10 days until 15th feb...which will probs translate to atleast end of next week for real episode time?smiley14

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Hifi Nandu even i loved this one more than other pics... its more intimate, aesthetic beauty yaar... its more of like their voh wali night like mini n me thought yesterday... smiley42 their dress, simplicity everything gives those vibes yaar... uff if this dream is so beautiful n gives such vibes how beautiful the actual one is gonna be uff mishbir magic smiley27smiley42smiley43

HIFI! smiley31

hehe aww it really does give those real couple vibessmiley9smiley43

MISHBIR are just goalssmiley42 iconic, legendary and unforgettable but just so pure, simple and lovesmiley27

🤣🤣 

The makers really want use their ML dancing talents to the max😆😛

https://twitter.com/ChandanaS19/status/1227179111379980288

From gharba, hip-hop, bhangra, bollywood and ballroom...now the RV boys are sucessfully showcasing their skills in 'ladki jaisi' dances😆🤣

Both Shah and Ritvik are such good dancing performers, the makers are not leaving any chance or stone unturned to give us RV bro performances👍🏼😆 

CVs love bromance🤗 way more than the couple romance🤔

More BTS rhesha offscreen😆🤗❤️

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1227202124800385026

Rhea breaking character with an adorable giggle😆

Their smiles are precious!!😳

such natural actors/performers👏👍🏼❤️ 

"more power to us" ---mishbir

I think this was almost like offscreen rhesha😃🤗..that's why the last bit was edited cruelly🤓

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1227204260821004289

just like their first date offscreen masti🤗😆

https://twitter.com/mahhjain/status/1166433631687987200

rhesha bond has grown so beautifully just like mishbir❤️👏

N.B sometimes it's so hard to distinguish between onscreen and offscreen mishbir😆😳, we feel all the scenes should be included...but ultimately the director and editor end up choosing their idea of 'best' shot😳😕
So I'm just grateful for these media outlets that bring us these exclusive rhesha, mishbir bts moments that are just soo memorable and will be cherished🤗❤️

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

More BTS rhesha offscreen😆🤗❤️

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1227202124800385026

Rhea breaking character with an adorable giggle😆

Their smiles are precious!!😳

such natural actors/performers👏👍🏼❤️ 

"more power to us" ---mishbir

What are they talking I dint get🤔

After Abhir says that. Mishti shys a little.. Then I think Rhea says something🤔......

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

What are they talking I dint get🤔

After Abhir says that. Mishti shys a little.. Then I think Rhea says something🤔......

I'm not quite sure either..difficult to catch on.

But looks like rhea kind of breaks character when she giggles shyly 'abir' and then stands up, 

then I think rhea realises that maybe they were supposed to stay sitting longer, with Shah holding her hands and eye lock before Mishti gets up shyly.😳

So I think rhea is just confirming that she got up too soon, and Shah says "haan", so she sits back down😊😆

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Where were you😭🤗🤗

Yaar guruji🤗.. Episode kesa Laga🤗

Arey idhar hi hun 🤗🤗🤗 rhoda busy so was just stalking here and there ....not replying 🤗 

Episode was outstanding cool 🥳🥳🥳

Mishbir moment of course was the highlight 💔❤️ Good to see them share some sweet sweet moments....they truly deserve more such moments after the roller coaster rides .... still can't get over 

I  actually laughed at the whole dishoom dishoom scene between kuhu and mishti  smiley36Arguement mein nannu ke heart break se leke  jas ka paratha,  tamma tamma dance smiley37 And mishti comes with an equally funny response ke tune bhi toh help ki thi abir ki,  bataun kya jas ko smiley37 it was unintentionally funny smiley36😆 Matlab these sisters will not say what they are supposed to but will say everything apart from that 😆

BP apologising to mishti was nicely done 😳 You know elders make mistakes,  as I said earlier too   we shouldn't be so judgemental about our parents that they are always right , they are humans and they can go wrong too , but actually there are very few elders who go above their ego , accept their mistakes and even make an effort to apologise,  so some brownie points for BP there , though I wished BP should show some concern for jas too , BP kind of forced her too with this marriage,  her opinions were discarded , I think jas will cool down if BP talks her , mishti apologising to jas is anyways not gonna do anything 😆😆 coz jas is clearly very irritated 

From free bird to angry bird to musical bird to flirty bird 😉😉😉 Haaye ☺️☺️ abir ke saare hi shades dekh ke bada maza aaya  Intense abir is anyways my all time favourite and now this new naughty abir is something 😉😉 banda progress kar raha hai ache se 😉

Benba is fooling everyone 😆😆 Haan the one who wasn't ready to give a rupee to baba is suddenly ready to give it all to mishti ...haha🤣

Bewakoof kisi aur ko banana benba 🤣

Overall a wonderful episode 🤗🤗🤗 felt the old simple charm ❤️

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

heheh aww mishbir bts of chor bazaar dance seq😳😆🤗

Shah's kiddo expressions when he messes up the steps and lip sync🤣😛😳

https://twitter.com/gowri_Piyu/status/1227204997655384064

rhea's cute little snap back at his arm😆😳

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago