LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

🤣🤣🤣

The Cameraman is like chal Abhir

Then Did you see.. Abhir pushes Kunal..n then Kunal pushes kuhu🤣🤣

Where is Rhea

haha yes that looks so cute n funny yaar 🤣🤣 the episode is gonna be top class yaar when will we get this episode i hope it comes on thursday max cant wait re 🤣

haan even i'm thinking of it cool everyone is there but the bride is missing whats happening yaar..😒

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

what seriously 🤣🤣 awwee lajjo n rajjo dancing to pallu latke 🤣

btw everyone is here but the person for whom this haldi is held is still hidden where is she 😆

It's Mishti's haldi and she is missing..where did she go yaar..where is rhea actually..is she on leave or is she in her room🧐🧐🧐 Rhea is been missing since yesterday..in nishmish mehendi she was actively clicking pics..now it's Mishti's haldi that too for Abir and she is missing ..oh God I'm worried now. Where is she..a choti glimpse of her can calm me down🤗🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Can I get the full HD pics of yesterday's mishbir performance..every photo is really very small and I'm unable to change my dp..if someone have got hd pics plz sent🤗🤗

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha yes that looks so cute n funny yaar 🤣🤣 the episode is gonna be top class yaar when will we get this episode i hope it comes on thursday max cant wait re 🤣

haan even i'm thinking of it cool everyone is there but the bride is missing whats happening yaar..😒

Had Rhea gone on some vacation😲

Hope she's fine

Where is she... She's so private no one will know what's going on in her life

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Can I get the full HD pics of yesterday's mishbir performance..every photo is really very small and I'm unable to change my dp..if someone have got hd pics plz sent🤗🤗

You can take an HD screen shot dear😳

You have got Star kya?

Pause the video in your favourite pose...n take a screenshot😳

Cool_wonder thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

It's Mishti's haldi and she is missing..where did she go yaar..where is rhea actually..is she on leave or is she in her room🧐🧐🧐 Rhea is been missing since yesterday..in nishmish mehendi she was actively clicking pics..now it's Mishti's haldi that too for Abir and she is missing ..oh God I'm worried now. Where is she..a choti glimpse of her can calm me down🤗🤗

Same here😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Had Rhea gone on some vacation😲

Hope she's fine

Where is she... She's so private no one will know what's going on in her life

Anu yaar u spoke my mind..where is Rhea???I just want a glimpse of her..she going on vacation that too at the tym of mishbir marriage is not possible.as she herself loves mishbir a lot..is she alright??is she sick or something ..she's really private yaar but others posts pic with her ryt??they should have posted.. what's going on😲😲

Melodic_angel thumbnail

You can take an HD screen shot dear😳

You have got Star kya?

Pause the video in your favourite pose...n take a screenshot😳

Anu I tried it once but I'm not very efficient in taking screenshot from hotstar.🤗🤗 I'm unable to take screenshots from the app yaara

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Congrats on new AT 🥳❤️

Mishbir shaadi excitement and celebration is on full soeed we are flying though the AT pages 😆🤣🤗 #nocomplaints 

Love all the mishbir content we're getting this week❤️ Family entertainment is going to be bang on this week👍🏼

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I know mishbir were all sorts of cute, adorable and goals..but 

I CAN'T GET OVER THEIR HAND HOLDSsmiley27smiley42smiley9the henna makes it even more special

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8aIo9mhLn-/?igshid=5rltim7b4sdr

Mishti's mehendi is soo BEAUTIFULsmiley27smiley9

Abir's pyar is soo deep it reflects throught this dark crimson smiley27smiley31smiley9 hayee

P.s anybody have a separate cap of the just close up of hand hold. Can't find one anywhere🤔

Edited by yrhpk_aus - 4 years ago