ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 11 Feb 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Epi 238

MisBir late night romance .

The episode begins with Abir fretting n fuming in his room over the accident that marred MisBir engagement function .

Parul gives him first aid n assures him it was purely accident n not BB’s plotting . Abir refuses to believe Parul n accuses BB of planting a guy in disguise at the function .. and he is sure she did it . Parul advises him to think of Mishti n how disturbed she might be a cause if all this .

Kunal is dealing with his new,y developing feelings of love for Kuhu n does not know how to broach this topic with her .

He looks for help from Zabir but he is lost in thoughts of Mishti .

He is disturbed by Naanu n Ketaki who seek his help for planning aSurprise for MisBir .

MisBir meet late night at the roadside tea stall .. he is disguised as the chai waala n serves her tea ... little does he know that Mishti feels his presence by sixth sense n his voice not his looks .she easily sees through his disguise .. and they have sweet week romantic moments together ... ever renewing their tender bonds of love .

Kuhu gets a message from Kunal asking her to meet him and she thinks he was wanting to call of their divorce but what she gets is o ly disappointment ., when she meets him , and she gets pissed off that he was again using her for a surprise for Misti ..she laments he never ever thought about her new their divorce .... while Kunal wonders how he could avoid his divorce with Kuhu n share with her his feelings to give their marriage a second chance .

Precap

Kuhu watches with jealousy as Mishti is gifted jewellery sets .

Meenu reads the legal document that reads the entire  Rajwansh family property was now transferred to Mishti maheshawari’s name .. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

good morning everyone 🤗

Suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

naina waiting for your update 🥳

Hola amigos!!

Thanks Suta and Naina!!

Let's see what's in store for us today...

I really hope Mishti pays a visit to check on Abir and tends to his wound with utmost care 😳

Good morning/evening everyone! Thank you for the thread Suta and for update Naina 🤗 

Ooooohhhh lala!

"Abir, Mishti's Late-night Romance"

😉

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Hello! So good to be back for Updates! Cant wait❤️

Originally posted by SheThought

Ooooohhhh lala!

😉

This is more than we expected, wow❤️ Cannot wait now. 

Originally posted by SheThought

Ooooohhhh lala!

😉

what what what 😆

hayee i'm gonna kill hotstar its playing with me yaar 😭 still not uploading

Am here.. had issues with my network. Ready to go now