ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 11 Feb 2020 - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Episode toh koffee accha tha... Kab khatam huva pata hi nahi chala!

Phew! Finally they showed Mishti contemplating if she should believe Meenu or not.

Wish they had shown some more of her introspection... par chalo, beggers can't be choosers! Kuch toh mila! Happy that I could get some connection back with Mishti today... 

Hayee, chasma bhi vapas lao koi please 😭

Nidhi instigating Meenu about Parul. She is your shadow, isn't she supposed to walk behind you, woh toh aage nikal gayi aapse?!... maine toh itna bad shadow pahle kabhi nahi dekha! 🤣

Hayee Gussewala Abir!

Guitar bajatahuva Abir!

Chaiwale (Ketu ke) bhaiyaa Abir!

... aadmi ek, nazare itne sare! Bahut nainsafi hai re!

Btw, RV  house is very efficient! Girahuva jhoomar phir se apni jagah pe lag gaya... woh bhi bilkul intact! Not a single string, not even a crystal is broken! Wah, yahan ke jhoomar bhi stirdy hai, just like the people living there! Meenu ki maar kha kha ke bhi log mazboot aur jhoomar bhi 🤪

Mishti-Abir date... was very MishBirish!! I enjoyed it! ❤️

My only complaint is... thoda jyada hi subtle tha! When will the up the romance quotient?!! 🤔

Waise, Abir made it clear to Mishti that his iraade kuchh aur hi hai ☺️

Mishti giving back to Kuhu was awesome! There is a limit to getting bullied and being treated like a 2nd class citizen... and am glad Mishti returned it with thanks!

Kunal is so confused... contemplating if he has fallen for Kuhu!...wish he had talked to Abir! Trying to get love advice from Jugnu of all the people 😔😆

Both KuKu just keep things to themselves #SameSame 

Hit and miss of messages between Kuhu and Kunal today... felt bad for them!...upar se, she is asked to plan some surprise for Mishti by Nanu which is an indirect request by Meenuben! Tomorrow, some more ghee will be added to the already blazing fire within Kuhu... chalo, Kuhu's KHM (Kuhu Hates Mishti) game is totally on now! 

We will see more Om Swahas as the shadi functions progress... 

I have a feeling Kunal is ultimately going to come to know about Kuhu doing something to sabotage the wedding... 

Meenu has prepared a Will in Mishti's name, Om Swaha!!

BenBa giving all her money to Mishti ummmm...

Image result for 100 chuhe khake billi haj ko chali

smiley37 how come I did not notice this? 

Did you notice Mishti Aggarwal became Mishti Maheshwari in Meenu’s last will?

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

🤣 how come I did not notice this? 

That's a good thing na😎

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

🤣 how come I did not notice this? 

I think it's a loop hole yaar..reserved for future track..I can't believe this aurat..she is just too much..and may be somewhere Kuhu and meenu would have joined their hands this separate mishbir🤗🤗

Originally posted by AreYaar

I don't consider this to be regular sisters fighting.....this is Kuhu crossing the line as she does many times so Mishti gave her a fitting reply.....the regular bickering banter between the sisters is different from this.....this is more hateful from Kuhu. Anyways, not like Kuhu realized anything after this scene also.....she will always remain blind to her own hypocrisies until the writers magically show her "realizing" one day.  

As for Mishti....ofcourse she will worry about Kuhu and try to help however she can.....you expect too much if you think the writers won't milk this for drama and show Kuhu considering any help from Mishti as "interference" and hate on her even more. They are setting the stage to "justify" Kuhu's hatred of Mishti cuz everyone is showering Mishti with love and attention right now. Kuhu will blame Mishti even for Kunal neglecting her....lol as if Mishti is giving orders to Kunal to do that *rolls eyes*. 

If Mishti shares with Abir, that would be nice....but this is a typical soap in many ways....they will be shown hiding things even in the future for the sake of drama. 

nah they are not like regular sister i meant that mish kuhu are like this from start their sister relationship is like that... very toxic and complicated.... 

i've seen a movie which explored such concept the elder brother feeling insecure n jealous after younger brother was born he is a collector n his mother loves him equally but younger ones are pampered in most houses but this doesnt sit well with him.. he goes to the extend of hiring goons to beat up his brother but at same time he takes care of his brother too gives the pain n heal both.. he doesnt show his insecurity outside the brother is very obvious to it n loves his elder brother... at one point he pushes his younger brother from hill top bcoz of his issue but even after that he doesnt get his parents love thats what he thinks then they find he is culprit n in court scene the mother explains him n he undergoes counseling n gets well at end.. 

here mishkuhu relationship is similar to it but maheshwari family failed to understand their difference or tried to solve it... they never talked to the girls on why they dont get along.... kuhu is not justified but there is a reason and this track is used to explore it, it is much needed too they have basic difference but for kuhu to get over this issue this is much needed... 

mish worrying is not wrong as its her character trait but she should know her limit both sisters promised to not interfere in each other issue naa but they didnt keep the promise n both keeps doing it... in one interview ritvik said that kuhu n mishti are the most hypocritical characters and thats obsolutely true mainly when it comes to the sisters relationship... 

Meenu dragon cant change her skin...

Mishti maheshwari or agarwal

Originally posted by The_incredible

@bold-

Even I don't trust meenu a single but..she is doing everything to keep Abir with her..I just want Abir to not trust her..both Mish and Abir knows how dangerous is  bb..both of them r victims of her blackmailing..i hope Abir doesn't trust Meenu after she giving all the property to Mishti..I don't want to see that..

you think abir will fall for the property change... infact he will be infuriated yaar, when abir himself never wanted anything from the property n is handling his own business he would not want like meenu doing this... this is gonna back fire on bb big time.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

you think abir will fall for the property change... infact he will be infuriated yaar, when abir himself never wanted anything from the property n is handling his own business he would not want like meenu doing this... this is gonna back fire on bb big time.. 

And what's with mishti maheshwari 🤔

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

nah they are not like regular sister i meant that mish kuhu are like this from start their sister relationship is like that... very toxic and complicated.... 

i've seen a movie which explored such concept the elder brother feeling insecure n jealous after younger brother was born he is a collector n his mother loves him equally but younger ones are pampered in most houses but this doesnt sit well with him.. he goes to the extend of hiring goons to beat up his brother but at same time he takes care of his brother too gives the pain n heal both.. he doesnt show his insecurity outside the brother is very obvious to it n loves his elder brother... at one point he pushes his younger brother from hill top bcoz of his issue but even after that he doesnt get his parents love thats what he thinks then they find he is culprit n in court scene the mother explains him n he undergoes counseling n gets well at end.. 

here mishkuhu relationship is similar to it but maheshwari family failed to understand their difference or tried to solve it... they never talked to the girls on why they dont get along.... kuhu is not justified but there is a reason and this track is used to explore it, it is much needed too they have basic difference but for kuhu to get over this issue this is much needed... 

mish worrying is not wrong as its her character trait but she should know her limit both sisters promised to not interfere in each other issue naa but they didnt keep the promise n both keeps doing it... in one interview ritvik said that kuhu n mishti are the most hypocritical characters and thats obsolutely true mainly when it comes to the sisters relationship... 

Haan meri light

I think this is kinda what happens in reality to yaar.....

There is always SIBLING RIVALRY which is almost like a par of nature

The feeling that the other Abhi like sibling gets more attention, gets more love gets more of everything is quite natural in every sibling.. It comes to another extent when they grow.. why should only I take care of our parents, why should only I pay the bill why should only I do this why should only I do that

Kuhu had that thought which any kid would have.... But here she was never given the chance to comes out of that bitter feeling towards Mishti....

Mishti gets all the importance, Mishti has taken my family from me, Mishtis problems are given all the importance, all love Mishti more

Problem is kuhu never opened up with anyone except Mishti..n Mishti never knew how to help kuhu come out of this insecurity

I really hope Kunal soon confesses his feelings for kuhu..n helps her see the world with better thoughts......

Originally posted by AreYaar

I loved the chin up spunk with which she said, "Aur main Angry Chorni the Original hoon"😆

And this was the cutest bit of the whole scene.....so nice to see these natural bantering smiles back on both their faces :)

Awww...Thanks so much for these pics❤️...you made my day🤗

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

A very long overdue change we were waiting to see from Mishti indeed👏

And it makes complete sense now!

Mishti had lost her voice, confidence and strength altogether when she gave up on Abir, when she lost the love of her life, her companion, her mentor, he strength, everything! She was no longer the bold mishti we were introduced to at the start because everything she became was with time and company of Abir as friends then lovers.🤗Eventhough she came back with some strength from london, circumstances lead to her losing all hope that Abir still loved her. And that was the nail in the coffin. She lost her complete sense of identity and belonging, hence she became a prisoner to her long childhood insecurity of guilt and ehsaan.

Now that MISHBIR are back together!! Mishti is slowly finding her real self again, when Abir is back in her life and with her, he really brings the best out of her!👏❤️❤️ Sure it'll take some time for bold Mishti 1.0 to completely return, because there are deep wounds in her heart that need to heal and Abir is always there for that care, affection and love as treatment😳👍🏼 Mishti finally giving it back to Kuhu like she did pre-leap, is an awesome step forward after all the backward stumbles Mishti had after Abir broke up with her. Mishti is finally coming back to her original soul and learning to LOVE HERSELF again, through Abir's pyar❤️

p.s last puzzle piece is STILL missing = CHASHMA!! 😎😭 please lautao tho, Abir make her wear those precious mishti 1.0 glasses🤗

wow beautifully explained nandu 👏👏 in a single sentence abirs dialogue fits here " i feel lost without you"... both mishbir are lost souls without each other now that they are back together they got to their original self.. their strength, life is back.. ❤️

hayeee mish chashma i so want it back please we want a chashma wali bride i hope makers consider our request n bring it back yaar.. abirs baal is growing n it needs time but chashma can be bought back 😭