Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 11 Feb 2020 - Page 5

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

Yes, Mishti 1.0 was deffo coming back today in many ways....she did her three question thing multiple times with Abir as well as her BP. Rhea's acting was also back in form after the somewhat diluted expressions in the last 1-2 epis. 

I dunno if Mishti will ever manage to give back to Jas but I loved that she gave it back to the FLAMING hypocrisy that is Kuhu. I had to laugh over how Kuhu couldn't tolerate even 1 second of Mishti daring to speak back to her....the classic reactions of a bully and narcissist who feels entitled to berate and demean others and is then shocked if anyone dares to point out their hypocrisy.....lol....even now she is busy justifying how she herself was helping Abir to disrupt the wedding but conveniently only paints Mishti as some kind of "cunning schemer hurting the family". 

My fav. Mishti is the one who becomes deathly calm as she gives a hard hitting reply back....that is the Mishti I got to see today after a long time....👏

I don't want to hope for much now but seeing these glimmers of the return of Mishti and her dimaag, one can only hope she starts to understand that her and Abir need a new beginning away from this madness. Let's see....abhi toh shaadi hone mein bhi kaafi drama lagega. 

Yeah, Meenu is doing all this nautanki only cuz she can see Abir is drifting away from her and Mishti is her instrument to get control over Abir again so she's doing this goody goody nautanki. 

haan she was little no more lost until yesterday now she seems to finally get her excitement right... 

giving back to jas is not possible not atleast until some 50 episodes 😆 but thank god for the small mercies with kuhu.... this is how they both are fighting always giving back to each other... kuhu is always like that not only mish but even with kunal if he points something about her she doesnt like it... mish is calm but when kuhu goes overboard mish doesnt stay calm even during nish mish shaadi time she gave it back once... 

i just hope she stays consistent n doesnt interfere in kuku matter or meenu issue too... worrying for them is ok as its her habit but just stay in limit n concentrate only in her life n go with flow n most importantly share things with abir n they do whatever it is but together... i dont mind drama if its like this yaar mild n not overboard... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Episode toh koffee accha tha... Kab khatam huva pata hi nahi chala!

Phew! Finally they showed Mishti contemplating if she should believe Meenu or not.

Wish they had shown some more of her introspection... par chalo, beggers can't be choosers! Kuch toh mila! Happy that I could get some connection back with Mishti today... 

Hayee, chasma bhi vapas lao koi please 😭

Nidhi instigating Meenu about Parul. She is your shadow, isn't she supposed to walk behind you, woh toh aage nikal gayi aapse?!... maine toh itna bad shadow pahle kabhi nahi dekha! 🤣

Hayee Gussewala Abir!

Guitar bajatahuva Abir!

Chaiwale (Ketu ke) bhaiyaa Abir!

... aadmi ek, nazare itne sare! Bahut nainsafi hai re!

Btw, RV house is very efficient! Girahuva jhoomar phir se apni jagah pe lag gaya... woh bhi bilkul intact! Not a single string, not even a crystal is broken! Wah, yahan ke jhoomar bhi stirdy hai, just like the people living there! Meenu ki maar kha kha ke bhi log mazboot aur jhoomar bhi 🤪

Mishti-Abir date... was very MishBirish!! I enjoyed it! ❤️

My only complaint is... thoda jyada hi subtle tha! When will the up the romance quotient?!! 🤔

Waise, Abir made it clear to Mishti that his iraade kuchh aur hi hai ☺️

Mishti giving back to Kuhu was awesome! There is a limit to getting bullied and being treated like a 2nd class citizen... and am glad Mishti returned it with thanks!

Kunal is so confused... contemplating if he has fallen for Kuhu!...wish he had talked to Abir! Trying to get love advice from Jugnu of all the people 😔😆

Both KuKu just keep things to themselves #SameSame 

Hit and miss of messages between Kuhu and Kunal today... felt bad for them!...upar se, she is asked to plan some surprise for Mishti by Nanu which is an indirect request by Meenuben! Tomorrow, some more ghee will be added to the already blazing fire within Kuhu... chalo, Kuhu's KHM (Kuhu Hates Mishti) game is totally on now! 

We will see more Om Swahas as the shadi functions progress... 

I have a feeling Kunal is ultimately going to come to know about Kuhu doing something to sabotage the wedding... 

Meenu has prepared a Will in Mishti's name, Om Swaha!!

BenBa giving all her money to Mishti ummmm...

Image result for 100 chuhe khake billi haj ko chali

Loved your take.. but that billi took the cake.. so cute. 
#BBBaniHeinBheegiBilli 😀🤪

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

OMG Finally I felt watching like our old show..loved today episode❤️

Mishbir 1.0 is back again..and and I loved mishti moh tod jawaab to kuhu..well done Mishti👍🏼

Over all after a long it was good episode👏🥳

AreYaar thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haan she was little no more lost until yesterday now she seems to finally get her excitement right... 

giving back to jas is not possible not atleast until some 50 episodes 😆 but thank god for the small mercies with kuhu.... this is how they both are fighting always giving back to each other... kuhu is always like that not only mish but even with kunal if he points something about her she doesnt like it... mish is calm but when kuhu goes overboard mish doesnt stay calm even during nish mish shaadi time she gave it back once... 

i just hope she stays consistent n doesnt interfere in kuku matter or meenu issue too... worrying for them is ok as its her habit but just stay in limit n concentrate only in her life n go with flow n most importantly share things with abir n they do whatever it is but together... i dont mind drama if its like this yaar mild n not overboard... 

I don't consider this to be regular sisters fighting.....this is Kuhu crossing the line as she does many times so Mishti gave her a fitting reply.....the regular bickering banter between the sisters is different from this.....this is more hateful from Kuhu. Anyways, not like Kuhu realized anything after this scene also.....she will always remain blind to her own hypocrisies until the writers magically show her "realizing" one day.  

As for Mishti....ofcourse she will worry about Kuhu and try to help however she can.....you expect too much if you think the writers won't milk this for drama and show Kuhu considering any help from Mishti as "interference" and hate on her even more. They are setting the stage to "justify" Kuhu's hatred of Mishti cuz everyone is showering Mishti with love and attention right now. Kuhu will blame Mishti even for Kunal neglecting her....lol as if Mishti is giving orders to Kunal to do that *rolls eyes*. 

If Mishti shares with Abir, that would be nice....but this is a typical soap in many ways....they will be shown hiding things even in the future for the sake of drama. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Episode toh koffee accha tha... Kab khatam huva pata hi nahi chala!

Phew! Finally they showed Mishti contemplating if she should believe Meenu or not.

Wish they had shown some more of her introspection... par chalo, beggers can't be choosers! Kuch toh mila! Happy that I could get some connection back with Mishti today... 

Hayee, chasma bhi vapas lao koi please 😭

Nidhi instigating Meenu about Parul. She is your shadow, isn't she supposed to walk behind you, woh toh aage nikal gayi aapse?!... maine toh itna bad shadow pahle kabhi nahi dekha! 🤣

Hayee Gussewala Abir!

Guitar bajatahuva Abir!

Chaiwale (Ketu ke) bhaiyaa Abir!

... aadmi ek, nazare itne sare! Bahut nainsafi hai re!

Btw, RV house is very efficient! Girahuva jhoomar phir se apni jagah pe lag gaya... woh bhi bilkul intact! Not a single string, not even a crystal is broken! Wah, yahan ke jhoomar bhi stirdy hai, just like the people living there! Meenu ki maar kha kha ke bhi log mazboot aur jhoomar bhi 🤪

Mishti-Abir date... was very MishBirish!! I enjoyed it! ❤️

My only complaint is... thoda jyada hi subtle tha! When will the up the romance quotient?!! 🤔

Waise, Abir made it clear to Mishti that his iraade kuchh aur hi hai ☺️

Mishti giving back to Kuhu was awesome! There is a limit to getting bullied and being treated like a 2nd class citizen... and am glad Mishti returned it with thanks!

Kunal is so confused... contemplating if he has fallen for Kuhu!...wish he had talked to Abir! Trying to get love advice from Jugnu of all the people 😔😆

Both KuKu just keep things to themselves #SameSame 

Hit and miss of messages between Kuhu and Kunal today... felt bad for them!...upar se, she is asked to plan some surprise for Mishti by Nanu which is an indirect request by Meenuben! Tomorrow, some more ghee will be added to the already blazing fire within Kuhu... chalo, Kuhu's KHM (Kuhu Hates Mishti) game is totally on now! 

We will see more Om Swahas as the shadi functions progress... 

I have a feeling Kunal is ultimately going to come to know about Kuhu doing something to sabotage the wedding... 

Meenu has prepared a Will in Mishti's name, Om Swaha!!

BenBa giving all her money to Mishti ummmm...

Awesome episode review yaar anu!😊🤗

Looks like an overall solid enjoyable episode👏

Despite all the lurking mystery and tension behind mishbir - with Kuhu's increased insecurity and anger and BB's oddly positive face....we have happily in-love MISHBIR who just overpower all this negativity👏❤️Their happy smiles and cute romantic moments just steal the show, no matter how dramatic the rest of it is.

Looking forward to watching the rest of the week and hopefully the kuku divorce matter is handled properly (although no bharosa on makers now, after previous flop tracks) #fingerscrossed

xx

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AreYaar

I don't consider this to be regular sisters fighting.....this is Kuhu crossing the line as she does many times so Mishti gave her a fitting reply.....the regular bickering banter between the sisters is different from this.....this is more hateful from Kuhu. Anyways, not like Kuhu realized anything after this scene also.....she will always remain blind to her own hypocrisies until the writers magically show her "realizing" one day.  

As for Mishti....ofcourse she will worry about Kuhu and try to help however she can.....you expect too much if you think the writers won't milk this for drama and show Kuhu considering any help from Mishti as "interference" and hate on her even more. They are setting the stage to "justify" Kuhu's hatred of Mishti cuz everyone is showering Mishti with love and attention right now. Kuhu will blame Mishti even for Kunal neglecting her....lol as if Mishti is giving orders to Kunal to do that *rolls eyes*. 

If Mishti shares with Abir, that would be nice....but this is a typical soap in many ways....they will be shown hiding things even in the future for the sake of drama. 

U r ryt..they r not like regular sisters..Kuhu has got a deep hatred for Mishti inside..I think it's becoz of the attention and care that Mishti got throughput their childhood..Mishti was adopted by bm and bp ryt..so she may have not got the ryt care and attention..may be that's y..but blaming her for every single thing is just horrible..Mishti is a pure selfless soul yaar..she doesn't even have any ego..y Kuhu is behind Mishti..I want Abir to nicely take class of Kuhu and he should actually break all the bonds with Kuhu for this..isn't it Mishti his lifeline..if some bad  thing happens in marriage,I don't want Abir to keep quiet becoz it's Kuhu,his bro..her every kaand should come out and she should be given a nice punishment..better Abir to stay from kuhu🤗🤗

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Saw it dear😳.....

It was really good😃.....

Abhirs anger at the beginning

Parul nicely consoling him

Meenu actually wanting to do something nice

Kuhu n Kunal ka hit n miss msgs

MishBir chai ki tapri convo😃* I'll not call it romance😡.... Kya yaar.. Abh tho level badane ka time hai*

Meenu naanu convo

Mishti bade Papa convo

N kuhu fully on her way becoming a sadeli thakeli vamp

Well I think Kunal will be the one to bring her back from negativity this time

hayee totally well pointed Anu,,... 🤗

but i still dont trust meenu voh genuine nahi hai yaar she just wants to keep abir with her and for that she is doing all this not like kunal who has genuinely accepted mish bcoz he realized how much mishbir love each other... meenu knew this but she is still not accepting but only concerned about keeping abir with her... 

haha mishbir romance cool beggars cant be chooser 😆 humari yaha aise hi hota hai this is what we call as romance... 🤣 but the convo they had was so good sharing thoughts yet keeping the flirty, teasing nature.... mishbir 1.0 types 

haina i too am saying the same from long only kunal can bring kuhu back from all this... she needs kunal to prioritize her, to love her.. if he is ok then she will be ok.... this boy needs to buck up and do something before things go out of hand... 

AreYaar thumbnail

Is it my imagination or Abir's hair seems to be growing back a bit? Kitna time lagega at this rate to grow back to his original hair length? 🤔Aise toh 6 months lag jaayenge.....lol 

Also, even if Kuhu was saying it just to rant, I hope Mishti thinks about her line regarding  oscillating between 1.0 and 2.0 and decides to pick 1.0 for good😛....that would be a good scene to bring the chashme back too 🙏

And they need to ditch these ugly phate huye long kurte type tops for Mishti.....they don't flatter her one bit. 

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Yay🤗

Yes! We've missed flirty abir and shy mishti☺️😳 finally getting back to mishbir 1.0 from their first date vibes😉

I'm sure it'll take some time for them to overcome their wounds and damage from the last few months, all these cute romantic gestures of love and affection will help them heal each other ❤️❤️

🤗

yes yes nandu you got it i felt the same yaar msihbir first date vibes 🤗 so cute they were today... 

haan dheere dheere sab teek ho jayega but they are progressing good and this journey is gonna be beautiful...