ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 11 Feb 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by naina_raina

With the open bedrooms and eavesdropping family - even 10 years is too optimistic. 🤪

ohh god thats true naina they can only do IT when they are away from that house let them plan a mumbai trip again 🤣 hope kunal doesnt want to stay with with bhai like last time 🤣

Episode toh koffee accha tha... Kab khatam huva pata hi nahi chala!

Phew! Finally they showed Mishti contemplating if she should believe Meenu or not.

Wish they had shown some more of her introspection... par chalo, beggers can't be choosers! Kuch toh mila! Happy that I could get some connection back with Mishti today... 

Hayee, chasma bhi vapas lao koi please 😭

Nidhi instigating Meenu about Parul. She is your shadow, isn't she supposed to walk behind you, woh toh aage nikal gayi aapse?!... maine toh itna bad shadow pahle kabhi nahi dekha! 🤣

Hayee Gussewala Abir!

Guitar bajatahuva Abir!

Chaiwale (Ketu ke) bhaiyaa Abir!

... aadmi ek, nazare itne sare! Bahut nainsafi hai re!

Btw, RV house is very efficient! Girahuva jhoomar phir se apni jagah pe lag gaya... woh bhi bilkul intact! Not a single string, not even a crystal is broken! Wah, yahan ke jhoomar bhi stirdy hai, just like the people living there! Meenu ki maar kha kha ke bhi log mazboot aur jhoomar bhi 🤪

Mishti-Abir date... was very MishBirish!! I enjoyed it! ❤️

My only complaint is... thoda jyada hi subtle tha! When will the up the romance quotient?!! 🤔

Waise, Abir made it clear to Mishti that his iraade kuchh aur hi hai ☺️

Mishti giving back to Kuhu was awesome! There is a limit to getting bullied and being treated like a 2nd class citizen... and am glad Mishti returned it with thanks!

Kunal is so confused... contemplating if he has fallen for Kuhu!...wish he had talked to Abir! Trying to get love advice from Jugnu of all the people 😔😆

Both KuKu just keep things to themselves #SameSame 

Hit and miss of messages between Kuhu and Kunal today... felt bad for them!...upar se, she is asked to plan some surprise for Mishti by Nanu which is an indirect request by Meenuben! Tomorrow, some more ghee will be added to the already blazing fire within Kuhu... chalo, Kuhu's KHM (Kuhu Hates Mishti) game is totally on now! 

We will see more Om Swahas as the shadi functions progress... 

I have a feeling Kunal is ultimately going to come to know about Kuhu doing something to sabotage the wedding... 

Meenu has prepared a Will in Mishti's name, Om Swaha!!

BenBa giving all her money to Mishti ummmm...

Image result for 100 chuhe khake billi haj ko chali

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

cool 🤗 morning dear..

did you watch epi... i loveddd it  every thing well balanced 

Originally posted by The_incredible

I loved how mish gave it back to Kuhu...🤗🤗now it's all abt jealousy..meenu is jealous of parul being a good mother and Kuhu jealous of Mish since she is getting a lot of love from rv house🤗

haan it felt like old days yaar mish giving back to kuhu....  jealous is much dangerous than any other emotion yaar... now its playing in two people life 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti 1.0 is getting back dear... like finally she is getting out of her guilt trip and giving back to kuhu... she should actually give time to jas rather than running behind her always but its ok she is more concentrating on Abir now thats enough... 

Meenu defintely is not changed she herself said i cant let my son go away from me so all this is for that only... she knew if mish is here abir will be with her.... naanu is always weak yaar infront of meenu as she is his daughter he cant help trust her again n again... 

i want mish to go against her n agree to live separate with abir.. its good that she remembers the temple convo preleap n hope she goes in right direction... 

Yes, Mishti 1.0 was deffo coming back today in many ways....she did her three question thing multiple times with Abir as well as her BP. Rhea's acting was also back in form after the somewhat diluted expressions in the last 1-2 epis. 

I dunno if Mishti will ever manage to give back to Jas but I loved that she gave it back to the FLAMING hypocrisy that is Kuhu. I had to laugh over how Kuhu couldn't tolerate even 1 second of Mishti daring to speak back to her....the classic reactions of a bully and narcissist who feels entitled to berate and demean others and is then shocked if anyone dares to point out their hypocrisy.....lol....even now she is busy justifying how she herself was helping Abir to disrupt the wedding but conveniently only paints Mishti as some kind of "cunning schemer hurting the family". 

My fav. Mishti is the one who becomes deathly calm as she gives a hard hitting reply back....that is the Mishti I got to see today after a long time....👏

I don't want to hope for much now but seeing these glimmers of the return of Mishti and her dimaag, one can only hope she starts to understand that her and Abir need a new beginning away from this madness. Let's see....abhi toh shaadi hone mein bhi kaafi drama lagega. 

Yeah, Meenu is doing all this nautanki only cuz she can see Abir is drifting away from her and Mishti is her instrument to get control over Abir again so she's doing this goody goody nautanki. 

Originally posted by SheThought

Episode toh koffee accha tha... Kab khatam huva pata hi nahi chala!

Phew! Finally they showed Mishti contemplating if she should believe Meenu or not.

Wish they had shown some more of her introspection... par chalo, beggers can't be choosers! Kuch toh mila! Happy that I could get some connection back with Mishti today... 

Hayee, chasma bhi vapas lao koi please 😭

Nidhi instigating Meenu about Parul. She is your shadow, isn't she supposed to walk behind you, woh toh aage nikal gayi aapse?!... maine toh itna bad shadow pahle kabhi nahi dekha! 🤣

Hayee Gussewala Abir!

Guitar bajatahuva Abir!

Chaiwale (Ketu ke) bhaiyaa Abir!

... aadmi ek, nazare itne sare! Bahut nainsafi hai re!

Btw, RV house is very efficient! Girahuva jhoomar phir se apni jagah pe lag gaya... woh bhi bilkul intact! Not a single string, not even a crystal is broken! Wah, yahan ke jhoomar bhi stirdy hai, just like the people living there! Meenu ki maar kha kha ke bhi log mazboot aur jhoomar bhi 🤪

Mishti-Abir date... was very MishBirish!! I enjoyed it! ❤️

My only complaint is... thoda jyada hi subtle tha! When will the up the romance quotient?!! 🤔

Waise, Abir made it clear to Mishti that his iraade kuchh aur hi hai ☺️

Mishti giving back to Kuhu was awesome! There is a limit to getting bullied and being treated like a 2nd class citizen... and am glad Mishti returned it with thanks!

Kunal is so confused... contemplating if he has fallen for Kuhu!...wish he had talked to Abir! Trying to get love advice from Jugnu of all the people 😔😆

Both KuKu just keep things to themselves #SameSame 

Hit and miss of messages between Kuhu and Kunal today... felt bad for them!...upar se, she is asked to plan some surprise for Mishti by Nanu which is an indirect request by Meenuben! Tomorrow, some more ghee will be added to the already blazing fire within Kuhu... chalo, Kuhu's KHM (Kuhu Hates Mishti) game is totally on now! 

We will see more Om Swahas as the shadi functions progress... 

I have a feeling Kunal is ultimately going to come to know about Kuhu doing something to sabotage the wedding... 

Meenu has prepared a Will in Mishti's name, Om Swaha!!

BenBa giving all her money to Mishti ummmm...

Image result for 100 chuhe khake billi haj ko chali

Paliiiiiiiiiii 🤗

super analysis yaar..  chai episode bought coffee happiness to everyone 😉 well balanced episode everything feels like before the feels are finally here.... mish monologue itself is a big thing now pali we cant even think of more 😆 

but i loved mish thinking of temple convo and giving benefit of doubt to meenu and also with kuhu increasing jealous i think mish will be the one to find if kuhu does something to sabotage the wedding and will agree for live separately with abir... that will be good for everyone.. i dont want mish in rjv yaar atleast for sometime.. kunal is the only one who can change kuhu, she is going overboard with mish but if this goes on it will result in disaster to everyone, kunal is changing now only, if he starts acting proper he only has the power to change her... 

kunal cant go and ask anyone else naa as according to everyone kuku had love marriage jugnu wont think much but abir will start asking naa if he went for love advice that too he asked how it feels to fall in love 😆 he is only seeing his bhai n following his lead in yesterday episode too see mishbir kiss scene he saw n went behind kuhu with saree 😆

Pali the property naming in mish is not valid as they are not actual rajvansh and also mish is not maheshwari 🤣 meenu is doing this purposely so that in future she can prove it invalid 🤣🤣

cool 🤗 morning dear..

did you watch epi... i loveddd it  every thing well balanced 

Saw it dear😳.....

It was really good😃.....

Abhirs anger at the beginning

Parul nicely consoling him

Meenu actually wanting to do something nice

Kuhu n Kunal ka hit n miss msgs

MishBir chai ki tapri convo😃* I'll not call it romance😡.... Kya yaar.. Abh tho level badane ka time hai*

Meenu naanu convo

Mishti bade Papa convo

N kuhu fully on her way becoming a sadeli thakeli vamp

Well I think Kunal will be the one to bring her back from negativity this time

Nandu 🤗🤗

yes yes we are getting mishbir back to back yaar... that was a cute scene n abir is becoming very bold ☺️😆 i thought they are gonna kiss but just miss mish got shy 🤣

Yay🤗

Yes! We've missed flirty abir and shy mishti☺️😳 finally getting back to mishbir 1.0 from their first date vibes😉

I'm sure it'll take some time for them to overcome their wounds and damage from the last few months, all these cute romantic gestures of love and affection will help them heal each other ❤️❤️

Some pics from the chai date

I loved the chin up spunk with which she said, "Aur main Angry Chorni the Original hoon"😆

And this was the cutest bit of the whole scene.....so nice to see these natural bantering smiles back on both their faces :)