ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 11 Feb 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

I think makers are more fond of kuku rather than mishbir..y r we deprived of some romantic scenes of mishbir..🤗they r hall on bent on making a drama full mishbir marriage...I can understand kuhu's insecurities but Mishti is always at the receiving end yaar..I hope mishbir marry..and bb I don't trust her even a bit..kuch bhi kaho..I still can't believe she has changed for good..she is trying to pull Abir to her side..I hope woh papers ke baad bhi Abir meenu pe trust na Kare🤗

🤗

Originally posted by naina_raina

Mah house, Mishti remembers the incident. She is also disturbed and thinks about the incident. That the incident today was not done by BB, but there is no guarantee for the future #MishBirAreGettingSmarter #HopeThisLeadsToLivingSeparately

Mishti wants to talk to Abhir, and while opening her purse finds the court notice for Kuhu.

Kunal comes to Abhir. Abhir on guitar. Kunal imagines kuhu coming behind him and back hugging romance.. #Wah #0to120mph #NankoBadaHoGaya 

Abhir teases him if he is thinking about projects and business plans #TumKyaJaanoBhai #NankoBadaHoGaya #MunnaBigadGaya

Abhir talks about how it matters how relationships start. He wants the wedding to be special, and focus on the people who matter.  Kunal remembers how much Abhir supported him. 

Mishti starts to open Kuhu’s letter #BadManners

Kuhu comes there and berates Mishti. Usual Kuhu rant #BackToKuShti 

Mishti gets a text from Abhir asking to meet. While kuhu gets a text from kunal asking about everyone at Mah house, including Mishti. #GayiBHainsPaniMein

omg naina i just hope your wish hashtag comes true  mish is thinking of kuku i hope she goes in same line n for kuku she accepts living separately... whatever reason it is just let them live alone in peace... 

@bold - 🤣🤣 best best naina... i was just shocked seeing kuhu then was shocked knowing kunal nanko is dreaming 😆 but nanko is still half nanko yaar see the message he sent to his wife 😆 no doubt kuhu has started feeling insecure.. 

mishti too is not remaining calm old habits die hard meddling in kuhu matters  baby concentrate only on abir naa... he needs you 

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

😲😲😲 what!? We're being fed MISHBIR content everyday👏❤️

This might be the best title i've seen so farsmiley9smiley43

Can this week never be over!!😆❤️ Just stay like this mishbir focused and happy smile times🤗

Nandu 🤗🤗

yes yes we are getting mishbir back to back yaar... that was a cute scene n abir is becoming very bold ☺️😆 i thought they are gonna kiss but just miss mish got shy 🤣

Goodmorning Lovelies🤗

Thanks Suta for the thread and Diyu and Naina for the updates👍🏼

BB ruminating over abir fighting with Laxman and then nidhi’s aag about Parul.  Determines to win back abir #RoundAndRoundWeGo

Mishti back at Mah house, BP comes to talk to her. He is concerned about MishBir alliance, but also apologizes for fixing NishMish alliance.

At RV house, a contrite BB is requesting help from Naanu. Apparently the MishBir surprise is BBs idea, Naanu wants BB to promise that she will not betray his trust and she does #SeemsSincere #ButBB

Mishti and BP talk it out - very sweet must see scene. Mein good girl hoon, aur good girls ke papa bhi good hote hein. BP promises he will always be with her.

#RemindedMeOfMyPapa #MadeMeEmotional 😊 

Next morning, Mishti offers to help Jas in the kitchen. But Jas is being rude and ignoring her. Calls Kuhu to make it obvious, but Mishti is still trying #ChodDo

Kuhu’s turn now to insult misthi. Goes on a rant about how Mishti is cunning and pretending to care. Guilt trips Mishti about breaking Nishant’s heart and enjoying #OverBoardAsUsual 

Mishti also finally gives back and tells kuhu that she was just as culpable for bringing Abhir to the NishMish wedding functions repeatedly. Mishti shows Kuhu her hypocrisy...

Precap - MishBir meeting with RV family. Kuhu jealous as everyone makes big deal of  Mishti as special. bB seems to have made a will, keeping Mishti as heir to RV house. #WrongNameThough

Mishti at chai ki Thapri and Tada Abhir is there. #KoffeeHotChaiwaala #FunnyAccent

Mishti tells Abhir about function. MishBir tell each other about how everything is awesome was their line. Abhir apologizes but Mishti tells him it’s not his fault.

Abhir’s iraade is kuch aur 😍😍😜 MishBir eyelock. 

Kuhu comes to KuKu bed room and kunal tells her he needs her help to plan a surprise for Mishti. Kuhu is disappointed that kunal is not thinking about them and turns to go, but Naanu come there had kuhu agrees to help. Kunal tries to talk, but kuhu is now in no mood to listen. 

abir teases Mishti that he will complain about her to BB. 🤪 Mishti says if Bb is dangerous, then she is also angry chorni the original. Abir hugs her and corrects her - tum meri angry chorni the original ho. 

#CuteHug #finallyBackToMishbir1.0

awww coffee n chai together unique mishbir thing 🤣

@bold - very true naina felt the mishbir 1.0 in today episode who discuss n share things but also flirts with each other.. lovely 

kuhu kuhu yaar kunal idiot he is not even able to think of proper conversation... if he goes like this he cant even reach half way of Abir n IT can never happen atleast in next 10years 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

awww coffee n chai together unique mishbir thing 🤣

@bold - very true naina felt the mishbir 1.0 in today episode who discuss n share things but also flirts with each other.. lovely 

kuhu kuhu yaar kunal idiot he is not even able to think of proper conversation... if he goes like this he cant even reach half way of Abir n IT can never happen atleast in next 10years 🤣

With the open bedrooms and eavesdropping family - even 10 years is too optimistic. 🤪

Originally posted by AreYaar

"A Fact is a Fact"

Go Mishtismiley32.....thank you for showing some spine after many dayssmiley32.

Yeh karaara jawaab was long overdue since many days in response to a certain person's endless taunts. 

"Tu kuch kare toh har reason valid....main kuch karun toh world war 3?"

A fact is a fact......every action has an equal and opposite reaction. If some people think that pouring constant venom on someone will have no reaction, they are dead wrong. Glad that Mishti finally spoke and refused to be cowed down in this contrived guilt trip. 

Decent episode overall.....Mishti is slowly getting back to form a bit.....she atleast remembered Meenu's psychotic earlier threats to her and isn't totally believing her. 

Would have been nice if Mishti had been the one to initiate going to see Abir, but regardless, it was an ok scene. Atleast they talked some things out.  Abir's funda is also cleared up....he wants to focus on making this shaadi a happy new beginning for the people who matter to him, which is Mishti and the rest of the family minus Meenu.....lol theek hai phir. 

I still don't buy Meenu ki faltu nautanki....her insecurities are pretty obvious in bits like the Maami needling her about how Parul is no longer her "Shadow" *rolls eyes*.....anyways Naanu seems dumb enough to help her, so be it. 

Precap is laying the groundwork for Kuhu to be more jealous of new favorite bahu Mishti😆.....whatever🥱. 

Mishti 1.0 is getting back dear... like finally she is getting out of her guilt trip and giving back to kuhu... she should actually give time to jas rather than running behind her always but its ok she is more concentrating on Abir now thats enough... 

Meenu defintely is not changed she herself said i cant let my son go away from me so all this is for that only... she knew if mish is here abir will be with her.... naanu is always weak yaar infront of meenu as she is his daughter he cant help trust her again n again... 

i want mish to go against her n agree to live separate with abir.. its good that she remembers the temple convo preleap n hope she goes in right direction... 

BB ruminating over abir fighting with Laxman and then nidhi’s aag about Parul.  Determines to win back abir #RoundAndRoundWeGo

Mishti back at Mah house, BP comes to talk to her. He is concerned about MishBir alliance, but also apologizes for fixing NishMish alliance.

At RV house, a contrite BB is requesting help from Naanu. Apparently the MishBir surprise is BBs idea, Naanu wants BB to promise that she will not betray his trust and she does #SeemsSincere #ButBB

Mishti and BP talk it out - very sweet must see scene. Mein good girl hoon, aur good girls ke papa bhi good hote hein. BP promises he will always be with her.

#RemindedMeOfMyPapa #MadeMeEmotional 😊 

Next morning, Mishti offers to help Jas in the kitchen. But Jas is being rude and ignoring her. Calls Kuhu to make it obvious, but Mishti is still trying #ChodDo

Kuhu’s turn now to insult misthi. Goes on a rant about how Mishti is cunning and pretending to care. Guilt trips Mishti about breaking Nishant’s heart and enjoying #OverBoardAsUsual 

Mishti also finally gives back and tells kuhu that she was just as culpable for bringing Abhir to the NishMish wedding functions repeatedly. Mishti shows Kuhu her hypocrisy...

Precap - MishBir meeting with RV family. Kuhu jealous as everyone makes big deal of  Mishti as special. bB seems to have made a will, keeping Mishti as heir to RV house. #WrongNameThough

BP mish scene true yaar i enjoyed it so much after long they had a proper heart to heart type convo 

@bold - this is the only thing i noticed in precap 🤣 this is invalid and meenu is making it purposely for future use... mish has not changed her name yet 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti 1.0 is getting back dear... like finally she is getting out of her guilt trip and giving back to kuhu... she should actually give time to jas rather than running behind her always but its ok she is more concentrating on Abir now thats enough... 

Meenu defintely is not changed she herself said i cant let my son go away from me so all this is for that only... she knew if mish is here abir will be with her.... naanu is always weak yaar infront of meenu as she is his daughter he cant help trust her again n again... 

i want mish to go against her n agree to live separate with abir.. its good that she remembers the temple convo preleap n hope she goes in right direction... 

I loved how mish gave it back to Kuhu...🤗🤗now it's all abt jealousy..meenu is jealous of parul being a good mother and Kuhu jealous of Mish since she is getting a lot of love from rv house🤗