Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Awesome episode review yaar anu!😊🤗

Looks like an overall solid enjoyable episode👏

Despite all the lurking mystery and tension behind mishbir - with Kuhu's increased insecurity and anger and BB's oddly positive face....we have happily in-love MISHBIR who just overpower all this negativity👏❤️Their happy smiles and cute romantic moments just steal the show, no matter how dramatic the rest of it is.

Looking forward to watching the rest of the week and hopefully the kuku divorce matter is handled properly (although no bharosa on makers now, after previous flop tracks) #fingerscrossed

xx

Haan Nandu! Episode was awesome! I liked it a lot!!

I am a little weak that way... thoda meaningful scene dedo MishBir ka and I will withdraw twice the amount of my complaints 😆

Do watch the episode quickly 🤗

~ Pali

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

🤣 how come I did not notice this? 

Did you notice Mishti Aggarwal became Mishti Maheshwari in Meenu’s last will?

See, khud hi dekh lo 😆

Jhoomar shining bright in the back 😆

Now Mishti Maheshwari is Meenu’s doing or makers, hard to tell 

They can’t even spell Mishti right on the wedding card, so expectations from them are very low 😆

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

nah they are not like regular sister i meant that mish kuhu are like this from start their sister relationship is like that... very toxic and complicated.... 

i've seen a movie which explored such concept the elder brother feeling insecure n jealous after younger brother was born he is a collector n his mother loves him equally but younger ones are pampered in most houses but this doesnt sit well with him.. he goes to the extend of hiring goons to beat up his brother but at same time he takes care of his brother too gives the pain n heal both.. he doesnt show his insecurity outside the brother is very obvious to it n loves his elder brother... at one point he pushes his younger brother from hill top bcoz of his issue but even after that he doesnt get his parents love thats what he thinks then they find he is culprit n in court scene the mother explains him n he undergoes counseling n gets well at end.. 

here mishkuhu relationship is similar to it but maheshwari family failed to understand their difference or tried to solve it... they never talked to the girls on why they dont get along.... kuhu is not justified but there is a reason and this track is used to explore it, it is much needed too they have basic difference but for kuhu to get over this issue this is much needed... 

mish worrying is not wrong as its her character trait but she should know her limit both sisters promised to not interfere in each other issue naa but they didnt keep the promise n both keeps doing it... in one interview ritvik said that kuhu n mishti are the most hypocritical characters and thats obsolutely true mainly when it comes to the sisters relationship... 

@bold

Hi light..raguvaran surya movie.my mother use to give that as an example and fight with me for not treating my kids well.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

vaishu that might be purposely added by bb for some future drama plot... the document itself is invalid yaar.. 😆

Exactly, matlab Kuch bhi 🤣

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

See, khud hi dekh lo 😆

Jhoomar shining bright in the back 😆

Now Mishti Maheshwari is Meenu’s doing or makers, hard to tell 

They can’t even spell Mishti right on the wedding card, so expectations from them are very low 😆

shah ko taad rahi thi  toh jhoomar kahaan se dikhega yaar😕 CVs have this issue with name confusion . They created the characters and name and they can’t stick to it by themselves 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I know mishbir were all sorts of cute, adorable and goals..but 

I CAN'T GET OVER THEIR HAND HOLDS❤️😳the henna makes it even more special

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8aIo9mhLn-/?igshid=5rltim7b4sdr

Mishti's mehendi is soo BEAUTIFUL❤️😳

Abir's pyar is soo deep it reflects throught this dark crimson ❤️🤗😳 hayee

AreYaar thumbnail

nah they are not like regular sister i meant that mish kuhu are like this from start their sister relationship is like that... very toxic and complicated.... 

i've seen a movie which explored such concept the elder brother feeling insecure n jealous after younger brother was born he is a collector n his mother loves him equally but younger ones are pampered in most houses but this doesnt sit well with him.. he goes to the extend of hiring goons to beat up his brother but at same time he takes care of his brother too gives the pain n heal both.. he doesnt show his insecurity outside the brother is very obvious to it n loves his elder brother... at one point he pushes his younger brother from hill top bcoz of his issue but even after that he doesnt get his parents love thats what he thinks then they find he is culprit n in court scene the mother explains him n he undergoes counseling n gets well at end.. 

here mishkuhu relationship is similar to it but maheshwari family failed to understand their difference or tried to solve it... they never talked to the girls on why they dont get along.... kuhu is not justified but there is a reason and this track is used to explore it, it is much needed too they have basic difference but for kuhu to get over this issue this is much needed... 

mish worrying is not wrong as its her character trait but she should know her limit both sisters promised to not interfere in each other issue naa but they didnt keep the promise n both keeps doing it... in one interview ritvik said that kuhu n mishti are the most hypocritical characters and thats obsolutely true mainly when it comes to the sisters relationship... 

Kuhu and Mishti’s relationship is toxic because Kuhu is very toxic towards her. It is important to state the full picture about this angle when mentioning them ....Kuhu is always the aggressor attacking Mishti with toxic and hateful words. Mishti only has two reactions to Kuhu....either she is deeply hurt and cries or she defends herself and gives it back to Kuhu. Neither of these are toxic reactions from Mishti.....the toxicity all comes from Kuhu...so more than the relationship, it is Kuhu who is toxic. Kuhu attacks and Mishti defends.....or she tries to protect Kuhu. 

Mishti cares like a regular sister would even if Kuhu treats her like an outsider or charity case. So like any regular sister, if she feels her sister is in trouble or stressed out, she will try to intervene. It’s not the end of the world to do that, but sadly her compassion is used against her to justify how her “interference” makes it right for Kuhu to hate her 🤷‍♀️. 

Whatever the reason is for the track, that toh time will tell. I prefer not to jump 10 steps ahead but first analyze where the characters currently are and how they are behaving. So I will speak to Kuhu’s current behavior right now. Because none of us can claim to fully know what it will take for Kuhu to get the toxicity out of her system. For a person who is this insecure and filled with hate, what’s the guarantee that she won’t succumb to jealousy again even if she realizes her mistakes at one point? She craves attention so desperately that she can flip again at any future date also if Mishti gets more attention than her. So only time will tell what sustains here. 

LOL a little hypocrisy is there in everyone but I don’t think Kuhu and Mishti are the same level of hypocrites as being claimed by Ritvik. Abir is a far bigger hypocrite than Mishti 😆 . Kuhu is not just a hypocrite, she is super insecure about needing attention.....so even if the family otherwise showers her with love, just not getting attention sometimes drives her crazy. That is childishness on top of hypocrisy. Mishti is not like that. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

I know mishbir were all sorts of cute, adorable and goals..but 

I CAN'T GET OVER THEIR HAND HOLDS❤️😳the henna makes it even more special

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8aIo9mhLn-/?igshid=5rltim7b4sdr

Mishti's mehendi is soo BEAUTIFUL❤️😳

Abir's pyar is soo deep it reflects throught this dark crimson ❤️🤗😳 hayee

I agree. Her mehendi is really looking pretty in all these scenes where the camera focuses on their hands :). I hope this mehendi manages to last until the wedding shoot atleast😆....advance mein lagaa li but kahin shaadi waale day tak fade na ho jaaye 😆

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Can someone tell me why does kuhu keep on flipping all the time ??? She helped Abir and is now accusing Mishti.