•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Bakwas episode.. I suggest you guys to skip it.. .

From clicking photo, eating ladoo, mic being on, gagan has secret motivate for getting married to pinky,  Ram asks Nalini and Dadi to stay in car only because only he and Sarthakgonna attend Pinky’s reception others going back to home. .... 

Precap – Gagan talks with Megha in mobile. Pinky asks him to come outside thinking he have some problem that’s why he is spending so much time in washroom. Moohdikhai ritual happens and Pinky doesn’t let anyone see her face.. . Allergic reaction of peanut.... 

Thanks for the update and advise to skip the episode. At least we are warned beforehand....

I really hate such shows where girls are being humiliated and mistreated for no reason ðŸ˜¡

Was Arjun there in the episode ??? Coz at the moment he is the only saving grace of this show.

I am just eagerly waiting for Pinky's and arjuns story to start.........this Gagan crap is a big NO for me

Originally posted by eshasrk

Thanks for the update and advise to skip the episode. At least we are warned beforehand....

I really hate such shows where girls are being humiliated and mistreated for no reason ðŸ˜¡

Was Arjun there in the episode ??? Coz at the moment he is the only saving grace of this show.

I am just eagerly waiting for Pinky's and arjuns story to start.........this Gagan crap is a big NO for me

he was just for new second.. His dad doesn't talk with arjun because hhe didn't agree to get married.. And arjun trying to convince his father

And then arjun friend and arjun conversation regarding  marriage .. His friend tell him that one who made for him will make her place in his heart so it’s not necessary that he should forget Ananya to marry again.... 

Thks for the update and advise too🤗 .....am going to skip the epi tday...

Makers need to get Pinky out that house fast ...else people ll not watch such content

Hope Arjun and Pinky story ll start soon ....am eager to see further development in their relationship ....am not interested in Gagan and family crap😵

same here.. The humiliation for unnecessary reason take out  my interest in the show.. The day she stand up for herself only then show will become interesting.. 

I am 4.11myself ... So I know people make fun of your height .. But this is too much...... ðŸ˜¡

Watched Arjun for 1-2 minutes 

He was looking so hot😳

baki toh Pinky ka humiliation as title suggests 

her dad

will read WU tomorrow 

Pinky is cute

I really hope she takes stand

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Watched Arjun for 1-2 minutes 

He was looking so hot😳

baki toh Pinky ka humiliation as title suggests 

her dad

will read WU tomorrow 

Pinky is cute

I really hope she takes stand

true.. Right now only arjun is saving grace ..... ðŸ˜³

At the moment only Arjun makes the show worth watching together with his friend and family. Pinky is good too but her being humiliated all the time by her own father and now her husband and in-laws is making it quite hard to watch.

I have noticed that Arjun always has this soft look in his eyes whenever he looks at Pinky.....it almost seems like he already has a soft corner for her, but I know its only becoz she is his late wife's sister and he feels bad for her. 

Wonder who is going to fall for the other one first and how.......

At the moment only Arjun makes the show worth watching together with his friend and family. Pinky is good too but her being humiliated all the time by her own father and now her husband and in-laws is making it quite hard to watch.

I have noticed that Arjun always has this soft look in his eyes whenever he looks at Pinky.....it almost seems like he already has a soft corner for her, but I know its only becoz she is his late wife's sister and he feels bad for her. 

Wonder who is going to fall for the other one first and how.......

I feel it arjun but he will denied it.. After gagan incident I don't think pinky will fall  in love with anyone ... 

But arjun does believe in love...he will denied it because she is his late wife's  sister  ....Seeing her caring nature towards his child  and her innocence all this will attract later..

I havent watched the episode but if Arjun still believes in love its a good thing. And I am sure tht he and Ananya were very happy together and loved each other alot. No wonder Arjun has such great memories of the time spent with Ananya.

But as said, I also think he will deny even if he feels something for Pinky maybe only becoz she is Ananya's sister, she is already married too and on top her crazy father.

As far as Pinky is concerned....well she is married to Gagan as per her fathers wish, but she is not happy. At least from her conversation with Arjun it was clear tht although she is married, she still has tht empty feeling inside. 

The only thing which can hold her back from opening her heart to someone else could be the heartbreak she will face with Gagan and after all the humiliation, she might consider herself not worthy.... 

Lets see how this plays out. If they execute the story well, it can be quite interesting. But they need to tone down the humiliation part a little and show more Arjun and less Gagan and useless family