Blockbuster Opening of our Show

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

What an amazing Start.....Team Edkv2 take a bow & Hats off to everyone who contributed in the making...

Am clean bowled after ages....totally hooked & will be mesmerised every day... 

This is gonna create history......

Shravan & his dad make a hilarious duo ....

Such amazing camaraderie & comic timing they both share....

Amazing Actors Akshay sir & Mohit are....

The concept and promo looked amazing.. Didn't realize the show started from today. Will watch it tomorrow! 

Every character is described beautifully...apart from Suman and Shravan ..loved Bunty and Shravan friendship ...Dadu is ubercool 😜😜 

It was a very nice start to the show. I look forward to seeing how the story develops.

I have watched the first season and really loved it and am excited for this one too but haven’t got time to watch it yet.

Promos looked great 

Originally posted by SahSah

I have watched the first season and really loved it and am excited for this one too but haven’t got time to watch it yet.

Promos looked great 

Hi , U can read the Written Updates if u don't have time & then binge watch it when u have time .....That's what I always do😉

Originally posted by Memorable_ERA

Hi , U can read the Written Updates if u don't have time & then binge watch it when u have time .....That's what I always do😉

Hey thanks for the suggestion will do that only 

Yes show opening for me was fine, will try to not compare with Edv 1 bcos lots of expectations r there , both leads r new , they could have cast atleast one actor with well known face , show will take time to connect with audienceEdited by mayavi_26 - 4 years ago