Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 11 Feb 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 364

Can Pre save Anu’ ??

The episode begins with Sharma family arriving at Engagement venue .. Shekhar , Suman, Shivi, Daadi are there .. admiring the decor . Daadi is bit unhappy . Shekhar’s friend Tushar arrives .. he looks for Pre .

Daadi asks Tushar to get a coconut for getting rid of her doubts n fears . She reveals to Shekhar that she had doubts on Viraj . Shekhar n Tushar decide to buy one coconut .

Near the shop Shekhar over hears the guy talking of receiving huge amount for tampering the breaks of a car . The guy felt sad that the girl who was travelling g in it was going for her engagement n she was pregnant too ...Shekhar n Tushar get stunned n confront the mechanic to reveal whose car he failed breaks they bash up the guy , hit his head with the coconut .. finally the guy reveals the girl travelling in the car was called Prerna .

Shekhar n Tushar get shocked they rush back to venue n use Suman’s phone to inform veen Pre not to sit in the tampered car .

Anu is seen driving on a deserted road ..he discovers his breaks were not working ... 

at BB Komo is waiting for good news ..she dreams of happy moments with her husband . Ron reaches the engagement venue n calls up Komo ..he asks Komo to join him in enjoying the situation .

Ron informs he had seen Prerna sitting in the break failed car .

On the road  Anu is dealing with high speeding car with breaks dysfunctional ..

Shekhar manages to inform Vee Pre n mahesh that they must never use Anu’s car because the breaks had been failed . They mjst come in their own old car .Pre learns about the failed breaks h is gets terrified that Anu had  gone in that car .. she fears about his safety .

ta BB Komo is dancing with happiness on the success of her plans ..she shares her happiness with Ron .,then she calls up the car mechanic n offers him double the money for his good work . Ron n the mechanic are very happy ..as they drive away from the venue . The mechanic hides the fact that he had revealed about the failed breaks to Prerna’s brother ..or Komo madam will kill him ....

Komo  is on cloud nine at BB ... finally happy to be rid of Pre .

Pre calls up Anu on his mobile n warns him about the failed breaks of his car ..advises him to a certain road where it’s deserted n least chances of accident while she offers to reach there by short cut Anu warns her  not to come but she insists  she would come to help him .

Pre calls Komo n accuses her of tampering with breaks . Komo laughs n asks her to die along with her baby in peace n not disturb her . Komo Pre have altercation on phone .Komo refuses to believe .Pre when she informs it was Anu in that tampered car n not Pre . Pre was at home .. When Komo Over hears Mahesh’s voice in BG Komo realises Pre was at home now is horrified to think Anu was in that tampered car n his life was in danger . She recollects how Ron her given her news of Pre sitting in the car .. how She had seen Anu driving away in Her car . terrified Komo rushes in her car to rescue Anu...she reaches Wedding venue ..

in Pre’s room at SN she assures her unborn baby that she needed support .. she defies Mahesh n Vee ..snatches the car keys n rushes off to rescue Anu . 

at Engagement venue Komo slaps both Ron n the mechanic as she fumes with fury over the failed plans .. it was not Pre but zanu I the tampered car 
precap

Prerna reaches Anu’s speeding car .. they are pleased to see eachother as their cars speed together side by side 

Shivi n Shekhar discuss Anu’s situation but Shivi assures that Preu di would surely save Anu 

Mohini over hears about Anu driving a car with tampered Breaks n gets horrified .. she shares about this with Viraj .. ..he is shocked to learn it was not Pre but Anu in the said car !! 
Pre is seen overtaking Anu’s car n colliding with it ..both cars come to a Screeching halt . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

First to comment. Thanks Suta in advance for the updates 

Anonymous9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the update.

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Suta. 

Parth4Ever thumbnail

Why do I feel like Anu is going to run into an accident which will trigger his lost memory?? I have a good feeling that this might be the track the CV's are going for

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

First to comment. Thanks Suta in advance for the updates 

Hello Arshi welcome to the thread .. 

for the 100th time soulmates save eachother’s lives . 

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prerna was not in too much of a hurry to stop Anurag's runaway car.  She decided to call Komolikka first for a chit chat.😲

Of course, no one considers calling the emergency services and the police. Again the pregnant woman to the rescue!

So much gripping drama!  I loved the episode. Ronit is always such a delight with his expressions. Sonolikka looked stunning. Prerna needs a new stylist.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I think Viraj will save AnuPre because he doesn't want anyone else to kill Prerna. Sonalika might finally agree that her plans fail only and it's better to let the wedding happen and this will go till the mandap. 😬

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I try not to predict things - as we know the cv are as temperamental and reliable as the numbers are...

The accident should to some extent slow Komolika down and have her consider the repercussions of her actions, Anurag would have been in the car with tampered breaks anyway as who would have driven it to the venue. 

I'm not so certain about the trigger of memories aspect... it's been too long already ( and he's hit his head several times already for the old "second shock releases memories" aspect to work) Besides, the creatives have slowly worked on bring them back in a frustrating but believable manner. (Although drag fest continues...)

Accident could trigger early labour - that would be fun to watch with Komolika.... Anurag concerned about Prerna after the accident and then the arrival of cutie pie under difficult circumstances... oh I can just see Komolika boil with rage. 

As for the wedding... I have an idea that it will be Anurag who takes his place at the mandap - he will remember enough to know that he's the baby's father... don't know how they will deal with Komolika though. Perhaps he'll remember that they never actually got married (at least to current version of her) even if her real identity is still not revealed by then.

They have the makings for a high drama story line - if only the creatives would see it and focus less on Komolika wanting to kill Prerna. The have the caliber of actors who could pull it off as well...  

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: _symphony

I think Viraj will save AnuPre because he doesn't want anyone else to kill Prerna. Sonalika might finally agree that her plans fail only and it's better to let the wedding happen and this will go till the mandap. 😬

Hmm. I will say that this seems so like Ekta’s story ... I won’t be surprised if it happens exactly as you said 🤣👍🏼 well said ..